Author Topic: "Purging" - what exactly does this mean?  (Read 5844 times)

Offline lu

• Called by the medicine(s)
    • View Profile
"Purging" - what exactly does this mean?
« on: May 01, 2013, 02:57:06 PM »
I am still learning about kambo and have a question about the purging process. Is it true that, er, violent and/or unwanted bowel movements are an essential/common part of the purging process? If it is not essential, what precautions can be taken beforehand to prevent this from happening?

Offline Kambogahuasca Panacea

• A̷d̷m̷i̷n̷i̷s̷t̷r̷a̷t̷o̷r̷
  • ↼Ȿ♄ꜻϻꜻηĭc⇀ ↽∆ƪc♄εϻĭst⇁
    • View Profile
Re: "Purging" - what exactly does this mean?
« Reply #1 on: May 01, 2013, 03:06:11 PM »
I do intensive enemas before hand followed with a rather large amount of Rape'/snuff from the amazon (which in itself cleanses).  Even still hours after the Kambo I will have to do the 'Kambo shit', it smells god awful of puss of some sort of toxin, I have no idea.  So in essense no way around this necessary part of the process. 

Offline lu

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 01, 2013, 03:18:32 PM »
Thanks for the swift reply :) so it's something that can be controlled to some extent? I was planning to apply the medicine in a natural spot, some walk away from any facilities. However it's not exactly the wilderness either so any al-fresco purging would be inappropriate.

Offline Galega

• ɢʟօɮǟʟ
    ʍօɖɛʀǟȶօʀ
  • Kambo Practitioner
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 01, 2013, 04:05:39 PM »
Purging refers to the action of throwing out toxins from your body. Everyone needs to vomit - this is a given but not everyone gets the violent bowel movements. It depends on your individual digestive/waste system. I tend to fast for 24 hours beforehand so there's very little to come out. When it does, its usually about 40 mins after I take the frog and it is loose but never god awful and violent.

So you may be one of the lucky ones or you may not not - I'd say from observation that its about 50/50 and every time can be different.

Enema is great idea if you're concerned about it - easy to do and effective. Coffee is a favourite!

Gotta love the snuff!!

Offline Bawakasina

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 14, 2018, 04:44:16 AM »
I want to give it something more or more.