Author Topic: The Reality of Truth [Documentary]  (Read 4134 times)

Offline ―λlτεrηιτγ-

• A̷d̷m̷i̷n̷i̷s̷t̷r̷a̷t̷o̷r̷
  • ↼Ȿ♄ꜻϻꜻηĭc⇀ ↽∆ƪc♄εϻĭst⇁
  • Herbalism & Kambo
    • View Profile
    • https://Kambo.me
The Reality of Truth [Documentary]
« on: July 06, 2018, 04:38:36 PM »
The Reality Of Truth

https://youtu.be/gDG-bOIQUOw

This highly provocative documentary explores the relationship between spirituality, religion, and plant medicine. Featuring top thought leaders including Deepak Chopra, Ram Dass, Marianne Williamson, Sri Sri Ravi Shankar, and hosted by Mike “Zappy” Zapolin, the film explores how to access the true reality through plant medicine, Ayahuasca and meditation.  It includes first of its kind interviews with top spiritual gurus, celebrities, and people of all faiths, about this intriguing connection and their personal experiences with spirituality and transcendence.

Throughout history human beings have searched for gateways to spirituality that have included meditation, prayer and plant medicine. The Judeo Christian religions, Vedic traditions, and Shamanistic rituals all incorporate techniques focused on transcending the physical reality. These ancient techniques have been uncovered and are now available to society, enabling our ability to tap into our true reality and awakening.

Interviews with leading scientists validate the merging of spirituality and science.

The worldwide awareness of the film is meant to break through the “illusion of reality,” and allow viewers to move forward toward a more meaningful and peaceful future. The filmmakers are conducting interviews with today’s thought leaders from around the globe, while capturing the culture and energy of some of the most spiritual places on earth, including Peru, Rome, Maui, Costa Rica and the Maharishi University of Management in Fairfield, Iowa.

Offline Rusivaei

• Called by the medicine(s)
    • View Profile
Re: The Reality of Truth [Documentary]
« Reply #1 on: September 05, 2018, 03:23:12 AM »
These data I think are good and very useful information for others.