Author Topic: question  (Read 5660 times)

Offline lala

• ꀘ꒐ꇙꇙꏂ꒯ ꃳꌦ ꀘꋬꂵꃳꄲ
    (꒐ꋊ꒐꓄꒐ꋬ꓄ꏂ꒯)
  • Called by the medicine(s)
    • View Profile
question
« on: June 01, 2012, 03:09:36 PM »
I have done Kambo a few times now, most recently last week,  I then felt a bit ill for a couple of days, then I felt wonderful....now I am getting sick again, I haven't been sick in awhile before this.  Is there a possibility that the Kambo is still pushing out some toxins and I am feeling that?  I now have a cough.  Should I do another larger dose? Thank you.
lala

Offline Kambogahuasca Panacea

• A̷d̷m̷i̷n̷i̷s̷t̷r̷a̷t̷o̷r̷
  • ↼Ȿ♄ꜻϻꜻηĭc⇀ ↽∆ƪc♄εϻĭst⇁
    • View Profile
Re: question
« Reply #1 on: June 01, 2012, 03:54:29 PM »
Greetings sister,
I would suggest just taking your time although you could do another dose.  If you do it on the meridians it will be far more powerful and effective then on your general shoulder or legs.  Sorry I just now figured this out with Giovanni's findings.  I had no one to teach me and had to be taught from Kambo what he was talking about.  Now he is more suggestive and general with it, I will be as specific as possible as I am a DIY'r.  He doesn't like that I support people learning it for themselves but I am independent. 

Find the meridians where you have energy blocks or pains or soreness.  Can find from a meridian chart.  Press down with index finger and mark the spot with henna or pen or marker or charcoal or whatever is best for you.  Then you certainly won't need to do a higher amount as this will get the job done.

Same thing happened to me last time with Kambo, I got real sick afterwords, sickness seeped in somehow.  But for me I don't do it for these reasons of immune system, I do it for good luck and for protection against bad energies (sorcery) and for opening up doorways.  But if for immune system you don't need such a large dose. 

I just don't use DMT if you do and it works for you more power to you.  For me the best is Ayahuasca to reveal the spirit of Kambo, and not just any ayahuasca but using prayed for Banisteriopsis Muricata and Acacia Confusa with various admixtures.  But whatever works for you is best.

Be well,
your KamBro