Author Topic: Purge Results  (Read 3401 times)

Offline Love80Rx

• Called by the medicine(s)
    • View Profile
Purge Results
« on: September 23, 2017, 06:52:29 PM »
Greetings,

So far, I have experienced two sessions with a practitioner and three on my own. The practitioner was looking for bile in my purge and thus far my purge has been mostly clear, sometimes little 2mm globs of lightly yellow mucus, and lots of bubbles.  The purge is also very sour, just like when I dry fast for 5 days and intake water to stomach churn and expel, although it is a fraction of the bitter sourness of that.

I would like to know if the bile in the purge is very distinct color and any other thoughts. Does anyone know if not expelling bile is a sign of a problem with the liver?

Today's session was the first I did not bottom purge, the medicine was not as intense though due to the small size and shallowness of the burns made. Learning :)

Honestly the burning is the most challenging part of this for me. Considering a numbing agent so I can make consistent burns.

Thank you, much love

Offline ―λlτεrηιτγ-

• A̷d̷m̷i̷n̷i̷s̷t̷r̷a̷t̷o̷r̷
  • ↼Ȿ♄ꜻϻꜻηĭc⇀ ↽∆ƪc♄εϻĭst⇁
  • Herbalism & Kambo
    • View Profile
    • https://Kambo.me
Re: Purge Results
« Reply #1 on: September 24, 2017, 10:27:52 PM »
That's what I experience every time. Yellow stomach bile and a sour taste in the mouth like you've licked a battery.
The yellow coloration is bile. No reason for that, perfectly normal purge to associate you with stress of a liver condition.
This is a normal cleanse. Sounds like you are in good shape or there would have been more.