Author Topic: New kambo user in France  (Read 4195 times)

Offline mucky

• Called by the medicine(s)
    • View Profile
New kambo user in France
« on: August 11, 2017, 12:07:37 PM »
Hi everyone,
first of all thanks everyone for making this forum exist.

I had been searching for help through conventional medicine since about 15 years, with little results, for what seems to be a strange kind of Lyme disease / zoonosis.
It's been now 5 months since i've had my first kambo sessions with an excellent healer.
7 dots on left arm - Hardcore purging, don't really understand, not so much of a healing.
- 25 days -
9 dots on right arm - A short but effective introspective vision, beginning of the healing.
- 25 days -
11 dots on left arm - Healing improvement.
1,5 month -
13 dots on right arm - Stabilizating the healing.
1,5 month later I've decided to apply it myself : 9 little dots on left arm, just some normal purge but not the real thing, 30 minutes later I applied 15 normal dots on my right arm, that was the real awesome thing.
Now I feel like I'm healed from physical symptoms, but I'm discovering some kind of psychological symptoms that were totally hidden by the physical symptoms.
My issue now is that I really have trouble sleeping : my brain can't stop thinking about everything, and when I finally take some benzos to rest a bit, I have dreamless sleep and wake up even more tired.
Sananga+rapé seems to help a bit about dreamless sleep but I just can't switch my brain off at night.
I'm taking a lot of herbs (valerian, houblon, melatonin, passiflora, millpertuis...) and it helps only a little.

I'm going to keep on self-applying kambo because it's healing me a lot, but I'm beginning to consider attacking psychological issues. First I began thinking about Iboga but I'm afraid it won't help my insomnias, and I'm not addicted to anything. Now I'm considering Ayahuasca, any advice welcomed  :)
Already took a lot of LSD/mushrooms when I was young, but in a recreational way.

Have a nice and intense healing :)

Offline ―λlτεrηιτγ-

• A̷d̷m̷i̷n̷i̷s̷t̷r̷a̷t̷o̷r̷
  • ↼Ȿ♄ꜻϻꜻηĭc⇀ ↽∆ƪc♄εϻĭst⇁
  • Herbalism & Kambo
    • View Profile
    • https://Kambo.me
Re: New kambo user in France
« Reply #1 on: August 12, 2017, 02:53:32 PM »
Welcome, glad to have you! ;D

I know about insomnia, I'm a total nocturnal insomniac.
I don't fight it, I've been this way my whole life -- a moonchild.
I just use the peace and calm of the night to try and get a lot of stuff done, my creative spirit comes out.
I do a lot of my research and writing / creating at night.

My ritual before sleep is to lie in bed with my laptop on a chair next to my bed and watch something, for 15 minutes to an hour and then drift off.
A show called MST3K / Mystery Science Theater 3000 is very good for it.

It's a show about a guy who works for "Gizmonic Institute" and his boss/bosses are evil and the main one, a woman named Pearl, wants to rule the world and they send him into space on a satellite; He makes robot friends and his bosses pick out the worst most cheesy old movies, mostly sci-fi movies and make him watch them. Him and the robots riff and ad-lib over the movies, and it's really funny, a brilliant show, my favorite ever. Each episode is a movie-length long. and they talk very calmly and the sound is very consistent without too many highs in the sound. It always helps me to sleep.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ELgwpdCT63E

Also check out the site called simplynoise.com
Try pink oscillating noise at a low volume; It sounds like calm waves washing up on the shore of a beach.
« Last Edit: August 12, 2017, 02:56:48 PM by λlτεrηιτγ »

Offline mucky

• Called by the medicine(s)
    • View Profile
Re: New kambo user in France
« Reply #2 on: August 21, 2017, 01:22:54 PM »
Hi Alternity and thanks a lot for your advices  :)

Unfortunately I do not have the possibility to sleep whenever I want, I have to fit in some kind of social schedule.

The MST3K seems great, I'll surely enjoy watching it !

Yes pink noise can help, as can the noise of some electric fans.

I'm now using Sananga+Rapé daily and it helps me a lot.