Author Topic: Good to do Kambo while sick?  (Read 5759 times)

Offline Vajra

• Called by the medicine(s)
    • View Profile
Good to do Kambo while sick?
« on: July 27, 2017, 06:43:34 AM »
Hello folks,
I have 7 session of Kambo before, from two different practitioners. They were strong and I felt many benefits of Kambo. Since my childhood I had immune system problems and I did many things to make it better. Kambo is like the latest lovely remedy which helps me in this direction.
I bought my Kambo from Maya about a couple of months ago and I was waiting for the right time for self application. Which I never did before.
2 days ago I got a cold because of A/C, and I didn't feel sick at all for the last 15 months, which is soon after my first 3 kambo sessions.
I feel this the right time to do it, because I hate feeling sick. I want to make a test with just one dot. But still want to get your ideas. Have your heard about, or experienced someone having Kambo during cold/flu?

Another subject is, allthough I read the instructions on how too apply the kambo, it is not totally clear in my mind. I mean the burning is pretty simple, and removing all dead skin, ok. But how about taking the solid venom from wooden stick and applying on the stick. It would be of great help, if one of the experienced practitioners share a visual instruction, with photographs.
I don't want to waste any of this precious medicine.
Maybe I should open a seperate thread for this?

Any thoughts?

Peace

Offline ―λlτεrηιτγ-

• A̷d̷m̷i̷n̷i̷s̷t̷r̷a̷t̷o̷r̷
  • ↼Ȿ♄ꜻϻꜻηĭc⇀ ↽∆ƪc♄εϻĭst⇁
  • Herbalism & Kambo
    • View Profile
    • https://Kambo.me
Re: Good to do Kambo while sick?
« Reply #1 on: July 28, 2017, 04:23:46 AM »
I have done kambo while sick. I will tell you, it makes the experience quite a bit harder. My face swelled up, (it usually does) I had mucous coming out of my eyes.

Anyway it's a harsher experience, especially if it's your first time self-administering. Make sure you are very hydrated beforehand. It definitely does help the sickness pass though. For sure!

Drip or mist some clean water on the kambo stick, work up formed globules before you start, with the blade of a short knife. After doing the burns and scratching off the dead top layer of skin, apply the globules with the tip of the knife.

Mist them after at any point, if you want to get more out of them.

Remember it is a self-defense excretion but not a venom to humans. It contains bio-active amino acid peptides with interact with the body's immune system. A lymph and body cleanser.

Hope this helps.

Offline Vajra

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 29, 2017, 04:15:42 PM »
Thank you λlτεrηιτγ,
I did 1 spot on the first day, and I felt good only for about 1 hour.
Second day I did 3, still sickness was there. But the next day, I woke up really good and recovered.
About application, I did a good start. Just realised I need a wooden platform to place the globules before starting. Do you have any suggestion?

Remember it is a self-defense excretion but not a venom to humans. It contains bio-active amino acid peptides with interact with the body's immune system. A lymph and body cleanser.

I feel that it is poisonous, no? I heard that some people even got killed due to improper application. I know the second qualities you mentioned, but on a high dose it is a killer for humans too.

Offline ―λlτεrηιτγ-

• ↼Ȿ♄ꜻϻꜻηĭc⇀ ↽∆ƪc♄εϻĭst⇁
  • Herbalism & Kambo
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 31, 2017, 06:38:29 AM »
Just realised I need a wooden platform to place the globules before starting. Do you have any suggestion?

I work them up on the kambo stick that the kambo comes on with the blade of a short knife.. From there I apply them with the tip of the knife onto the burns.

I feel that it is poisonous, no? I heard that some people even got killed due to improper application. I know the second qualities you mentioned, but on a high dose it is a killer for humans too.

Hmm, I guess depends on your definition of a poison. Poison being in the dosage. Since that with proper use and proper doses it acts as a medicine.

Offline Vajra

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 11, 2017, 10:49:04 AM »
Thank you,
I thought I needed another piece of wood. Because this one is fully covered with the medicine on one side. I will find something.

Hmm, I guess depends on your definition of a poison. Poison being in the dosage. Since that with proper use and proper doses it acts as a medicine.
In your previous post you said it is not a venom for humans. Has venom and poison different meanings?
I think the kambo being a poison, when taken in small doses, is healing for the human body, is the first thing I heard about it  ;D

Offline ―λlτεrηιτγ-

• ↼Ȿ♄ꜻϻꜻηĭc⇀ ↽∆ƪc♄εϻĭst⇁
  • Herbalism & Kambo
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: July 12, 2021, 11:27:07 PM »
To describe it in clearer terms, it's the self-defense excretion of the treefrog that contains bio-active amino acid peptides that interact with the body's immune system; including dermorphin which is a peptide that is a natural opioid that binds as an agonist (stimulates) with high potency and selectivity to mu Opioid receptors. Dermorphin is about 30–40 times more potent than morphine which doesn't cause tolerance and addiction; You also don't feel a rush and euphoria at the trace doses in kambo, but it is a painkiller.