Author Topic: kambo and stapphylococcus/bone infection  (Read 3997 times)

Offline tilia

• Called by the medicine(s)
    • View Profile
kambo and stapphylococcus/bone infection
« on: July 25, 2017, 06:58:09 PM »
dh had a kambo the day before a battery bank exploded and a piece of scrapnel sliced his shin open to the bome. that was 3 weeks ago and it seems like the the wound is not really healing, or rather some parts of it isn't healing. the fleshy sides are healing and closing in but in the middle is some weird gloopy stuff and lots of puss comes out with the clay packs. i think it's the bone because when i move the flesh that part stays immobile.  we felt a good kambo might be just the kick the immune system needs but i've read in the peter gorman book that his indigenous friend refused to give it to him when he had a spider bite since the increased metabolic activity would pump the infection through his whole body...possibly dh's infection might be a contamination with fungus/bacteria like staph
my question is: does anyone know if one can use kambo when one has a staph infection? anyone tried it? anyone have any experience using kambo with infected wounds? where would one make the gates?
any inspiration/insight/help is much appreciated!

Offline ―λlτεrηιτγ-

• A̷d̷m̷i̷n̷i̷s̷t̷r̷a̷t̷o̷r̷
  • ↼Ȿ♄ꜻϻꜻηĭc⇀ ↽∆ƪc♄εϻĭst⇁
  • Herbalism & Kambo
    • View Profile
    • https://Kambo.me
Re: kambo and stapphylococcus/bone infection
« Reply #1 on: July 26, 2017, 09:49:31 AM »
I would definitely heed that precaution as it sounds quite relevant to your situation. Kambo is known to be a strong anti-viral but not much evidence about anti-bacterial activity that I am personally aware of. I would start with other methods first. Firstly, what country are you located, so that I may surmise what is available to you locally. I would first recommend strong antibiotic / antimicrobial / antibacterial herbs like garlic, and cleanses like a liquid diet, and a mostly animal-product free diet. Please PM me.

You can go outside and collect wild plantain leaves that grow in the grass.
https://duckduckgo.com/?q=wild+plantain&iax=1&ia=images
Rinse and mash or blend them, and apply them to the wound. This herb pulls toxins from wound sites and is anti-bacterial and wound-healing. Do you have any dragon's blood?
« Last Edit: July 26, 2017, 10:02:26 AM by λlτεrηιτγ »

Offline Lumbertnut

• Called by the medicine(s)
    • View Profile
    • gclub online
Re: kambo and stapphylococcus/bone infection
« Reply #2 on: January 08, 2018, 02:36:10 AM »
I agree with you It's really you. I think it's good to some degree, but not so good.