Author Topic: different placement of burns  (Read 3996 times)

Offline wizend1

• Called by the medicine(s)
    • View Profile
different placement of burns
« on: May 18, 2017, 02:15:15 AM »
as of currently i have had three sessions, they were all on my shoulder, i understand that different placements have different effects, im curious about different locations in general but specifically i have been recieveing the message (in meditation) that i should try it on my head/face, specifically third eye application, it seems like a potentally more hazardous placement that i should use alot of caution, but i was wondering if anyone knows specifically how the effects differ...and if there is any other advice or precautions around the subject

Offline ―λlτεrηιτγ-

• A̷d̷m̷i̷n̷i̷s̷t̷r̷a̷t̷o̷r̷
  • ↼Ȿ♄ꜻϻꜻηĭc⇀ ↽∆ƪc♄εϻĭst⇁
  • Herbalism & Kambo
    • View Profile
    • https://Kambo.me
Re: different placement of burns
« Reply #1 on: May 19, 2017, 11:13:41 AM »
Yes, different placements have different effects - localized, i.e. on the site of specific organs like the colon or liver. I and a few other practitioners here also like to apply to acupuncture points to specifically target certain conditions. You might look into the points connected to the pineal gland, in your case. Be forewarned - Kambo done on the head is much more powerful. The founder of this site, user "Kambogahuasca Panacea" has experience with this. Perhaps you can find the posts in the forums search option. He hasn't been active here in a while though.

Offline kambospirit

• Called by the medicine(s)
    • View Profile
    • Kambo Spirit
Re: different placement of burns
« Reply #2 on: November 17, 2017, 08:51:43 PM »
Hi Wizend1,

I wouldn't apply kambo to the facial areas however as λlτεrηιτγ says you can use auricular kambo acupuncture points on the ears to target the third eye or indeed any other part of the body.

If you look at a European Auriculotherapy acupuncture point location diagram the third eye or pineal gland point can found. The point location is inline with the anti-tragus but at the front of the ear, across the ear hole.

The effects of kambo on the ear I feel are different than placed on lower body parts. The experience can be stronger so the number of points needed may well be less. The feeling to me is almost like wearing a hollow helmet or a space helmet... it certainly feels a more spiritual experience as it's generally all felt in the head.

Precaution wise, use a smaller diameter stick than a to burn the points. A thin incense stick such as the Tibetan type is perfect. Also ensure the ears and any gates are kept meticulously clean and seal with Sangre de Drago as they ears seem more prone to infection.

Points on the ear tend to heal well leaving very slight or no scars.

I hope this helps. Any questions just ask.

Best wishes.

Kambo Spirit
« Last Edit: November 18, 2017, 06:04:26 AM by kambospirit »
Kano Kano Kambo, Kambo Heyane! Kambo Spirit UK