Author Topic: Kambo Journal  (Read 6399 times)

Offline NuvianSilvyr

• ↼Ȿ♄ꜻϻꜻηĭc⇀
    ↽∆ƪc♄εϻĭst⇁
  • Called by the medicine(s)
    • View Profile
Kambo Journal
« on: May 04, 2017, 01:49:27 PM »
So instead of creating a new thread after each application I figured I would just create a journal thread that I could add to after each application or whichever I felt were worth reporting on. This will begin at my fifth application.

I prepared nearly all day for this one, hanging out with my girlfriend, making some crystal grids and just getting ourselves ready for the kambo. We both did 3 dots on each calf, but in slightly different places. both of mine were on the inner side of the leg, as close to the meridian line as I could manage. I applied hers first, then started to do my burns. However she was having a hard time, so I did not apply any venom to myself so that I could help her through her experience. After she had gotten through the majority of her purging I applied venom to myself, and had a fairly typical experience for me, rushing sensation, pulsing in my head, mild colored hallucinations however at no point did I feel the need to vomit, for a moment I thought I felt it coming, but nothing. After the rushing of blood to my head subsided I was left with a faint headache, which had been troubling me for days prior to this application, however, the day of I didn't have much of a headache until after the kambo. Although after that experience they have been milder.

This was my first time not purging, I had drank a lot of water too. I think tending to the lady, after I had done my burns caused them to close up a bit, that combined with more time to digest the water, and the gates being so far from my heart combined to equal a quite easy kambo experience compared to others. I would have liked to purge, but still felt great afterwards. 

Offline ―λlτεrηιτγ-

• A̷d̷m̷i̷n̷i̷s̷t̷r̷a̷t̷o̷r̷
  • ↼Ȿ♄ꜻϻꜻηĭc⇀ ↽∆ƪc♄εϻĭst⇁
  • Herbalism & Kambo
    • View Profile
    • https://Kambo.me
Re: Kambo Journal
« Reply #1 on: May 05, 2017, 10:48:37 AM »
More so:
I think tending to the lady, after I had done my burns caused them to close up a bit, That, combined with more time to digest the water,
^^^ is what diminished the potency of your experience. The burns start to dry in order to heal, quickly. The fact that the burns were at the lower end of your body won't noticeably effect its strength unless you have circulatory problems.
« Last Edit: May 05, 2017, 10:50:30 AM by λlτεrηιτγ »

Offline NuvianSilvyr

• ↼Ȿ♄ꜻϻꜻηĭc⇀
    ↽∆ƪc♄εϻĭst⇁
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 05, 2017, 10:25:26 PM »
Thats what I thought, I was going to re-burn em but didn't.

Offline Mnimayaki

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 17, 2018, 04:26:37 AM »
I want to make this a wonderful thing.