Author Topic: Kambo and Cannabis 2 days after Yage  (Read 6980 times)

Offline NuvianSilvyr

• ↼Ȿ♄ꜻϻꜻηĭc⇀
    ↽∆ƪc♄εϻĭst⇁
  • Called by the medicine(s)
    • View Profile
Kambo and Cannabis 2 days after Yage
« on: March 28, 2017, 06:17:28 PM »
I wasn't exactly sure where to put this but I think Im going to split this up. I will put a longer writeup on my ayahuasca experience under journals. Here I will just talk about perceived interaction.

So, I had my first real ayahuasca ceremony 2 days ago. It was an incredible experience and I was with a long practiced shaman native to Columbia, which is why in my title I refer to it as Yage, which is what they call it in columbia. It was traditional banisteriopsis caapi and psychotria viridis from the putamayo region. My intention, or request before the trip was "show me what I need to see" and indeed it did. It gave me the perspective needed to drop old, bad habits and to move into growth. As well as physically purging toxins from my body and allowing me to get well. I "got well" (purged) twice that night and the next day had some diarrhea. After a nights sleep I feel very grounded, balanced energetically and physically, I am more open, vocal and determined to move my life in a better direction.

I decided to give myself some kambo the next morning, eager to continue my healing, and become even lighter than the aya had already made me. I woke and began drinking water immediately, over the course of maybe 3 hours I drank about 3.5 L of water, 1 L being directly before applying kambo, one small shot of espresso, and 3 cups of coca peppermint tea. The coca and espresso helped me clear my bowels before kambo, I also did about 10 mins of light cardio on an elliptical machine about 30 mins before as well. I gathered all my supplies and set up in my bathroom. I decided this time to administer dots to my "happy trail" region, the line between your belly button and genitals. Six dots, however I'd have to say these dots were maybe twice the size of the typically do. Maybe one or two dots from previous sessions were this large but this time it was all six.

I smoked a small bit of cannabis and began to apply the venom. After the sixth dot I felt the surge of energy coming on and the rush of blood to my head and arms. This time was very different.... I began to vividly hallucinate seeing more and more bright bright colors emerging through this geometric for pattern. My thoughts were racing as I paced back and forth feeling and incredible clarity and boundless energy. Not the slightest bit of discomfort or nausea whatsoever, I was in ecstasy and felt I could understand everything so clearly in way that I never had before, and it began to dawn on me that it was damn near impossible to even articulate what I was experiencing properly and the only way to truly know was to see/feel it yourself.

I sat down on the toilet and could feel the frog spirit scanning my body, I moved around in my seat in my seat a bit involuntarily but nothing unmanageable. The hallucinations persisted and deepened as new version of a count down like apocalyptic toned vision I regularly have took place however this time. I felt like I was seeing the code behind our world. However this time it all felt very different, and I wasn't afraid at all, similar visions have been very scary for me at times. Shortly after I came out of that and was back in my body.

I got off the toilet and turned around and waited to puke...nothing. So drank some more water, then just put a finger down my throat and bam lots of blie came right up. I continued vomiting for a while but then I was dry, and heaved for a bit. I proceeded to brush my teeth shower ect.

This is the first time taking Kambo has been this psychedelic. I'm sure it had something to do with the ayahuasca and cannabis as well, I hadn't smoked for like a week. Also, I think this was the most kambo I've ever done, and I definitely left the dots on longer than ever.

Offline ―λlτεrηιτγ-

• A̷d̷m̷i̷n̷i̷s̷t̷r̷a̷t̷o̷r̷
  • ↼Ȿ♄ꜻϻꜻηĭc⇀ ↽∆ƪc♄εϻĭst⇁
  • Herbalism & Kambo
    • View Profile
    • https://Kambo.me
Re: Kambo and Cannabis 2 days after Yage
« Reply #1 on: March 28, 2017, 06:51:26 PM »
Nice report! Thanks for sharing. I always known Yagé as vine with chaliponga which is a different dmt containint plant. It's been theorized to contain 5-meo-dmt based on it's effects but has been tested by members at dmt-nexus and found to contain none. Maybe NMT or Yuremamine.

Espresso before Kambo, you're brave lol. Feel like my heart would explode. Cannabis beforehand though, doesn't sound like a bad idea.  ;)

cheers

Offline NuvianSilvyr

• ↼Ȿ♄ꜻϻꜻηĭc⇀
    ↽∆ƪc♄εϻĭst⇁
  • Called by the medicine(s)
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 28, 2017, 08:45:19 PM »
The espresso was a good few hours before the kambo, but the coca tea might have been overkill my heart rate did skyrocket after administering the kambo. Afterwards I ate so much food and fell asleep for a while.

The shaman said the Yage and Ayahuasca are the same according to him, just different words used regionally, there may or may not have been chaliponga in our brew

Offline ―λlτεrηιτγ-

• A̷d̷m̷i̷n̷i̷s̷t̷r̷a̷t̷o̷r̷
  • ↼Ȿ♄ꜻϻꜻηĭc⇀ ↽∆ƪc♄εϻĭst⇁
  • Herbalism & Kambo
    • View Profile
    • https://Kambo.me
« Reply #3 on: March 29, 2017, 01:40:16 AM »
Chaliponga is stronger than chacruna so less leaf is needed. It is generally considered a darker harder experience.
My first experiences were with Chaliponga, I never used chacruna. I did it at the end of a fast and it was lovely.
Cartoon-like characters danced to the music I had playing.