Author Topic: Inhibiting Aromatase: Increase Testosterone / Lower Estrogen  (Read 11590 times)

Offline ―λlτεrηιτγ-

• A̷d̷m̷i̷n̷i̷s̷t̷r̷a̷t̷o̷r̷
  • ↼Ȿ♄ꜻϻꜻηĭc⇀ ↽∆ƪc♄εϻĭst⇁
  • Herbalism & Kambo
    • View Profile
    • https://Kambo.me
Increasing testosterone naturally, and lowering estrogen is also good for women as well because estrogen is a catabolic hormone that breaks down muscle mass and leads to an increase in body fat and aromatase. Testosterone, and to a slight degree progesterone, are anabolic hormones that promote lean body mass. Testosterone is the sex hormone in both men and women.

Aromatase is an enzyme that is found in estrogen-producing cells located in the adrenal glands, ovaries, placenta, testicles, brain and fat tissue. Higher levels of aromatase in the body convert more testosterone and progesterone into estrogen.

Here is a list of natural Aromatase inhibitors
http://www.naturalnews.com/040798_aromatization_estrogen_testosterone.html#

Offline caiano

• ɢʟօɮǟʟ
    ʍօɖɛʀǟȶօʀ
  • Called by the medicine(s)
    • View Profile
Re: Inhibiting Aromatase: Increase Testosterone / Lower Estrogen
« Reply #1 on: May 10, 2017, 10:35:51 AM »
DUN QUIANG FA, a taoist qi-gong exercise very powerful to boost health and sexual potency, streghtening the kidneys energy and more...
Far better IMHO than a exclusively pharmacologic approach.

Offline n3ur0h@ck

• ᵁˢᵉ ᴷᵃᵐᵇᵒ ᵃˢ ᵃ ˢᵃᶜʳᵃᵐᵉⁿᵗ
    ᵒⁿ ᴿᵉᵍᵘˡᵃʳ ᴮᵃˢⁱˢ
  • Called by the medicine(s)
    • View Profile
Re: Inhibiting Aromatase: Increase Testosterone / Lower Estrogen
« Reply #2 on: June 10, 2017, 05:54:55 AM »
Recently I read a book on Xi Sui Jing. The book is by Yang Jing-Mwing and is called something like 'Qigong the secret of youth'. It covers a section on a set of techniques called Xi Sui Jing.

It is amazing how well the Chinese knew stuff. It comes down to a technique to stimulate testosterone production through various means.

I recommend reading up on this stuff, it's a viable alternative to the herbal/ pharmacological approach!