Author Topic: hydration is key for the full experience  (Read 19540 times)

Offline Elijah Phoenix

• ꀘ꒐ꇙꇙꏂ꒯ ꃳꌦ ꀘꋬꂵꃳꄲ
    (꒐ꋊ꒐꓄꒐ꋬ꓄ꏂ꒯)
  • Called by the medicine(s)
    • View Profile
Re: hydration is key for the full experience
« Reply #15 on: June 16, 2014, 05:13:07 AM »
I know this hasn't been touched in a while, but I think this is relevant...

I consumed a liter of coconut water a couple of hours before Kambo, in addition to water and some fruit juice.  Coconut water has always been kind to me and helped me feel hydrated after having foods with salt.  But... it does have a sodium content itself.  Forgive my ignorance, but, would this type of sodium be a contraindication for Kambo fasting?  What's the consensus on coconut water for proper hydration and pre Kambo appplication?

I stumbled upon a bio-assay of a participant who was given papaya juice and water pre application.  Going back to hydration, this would make sense over just plain water exclusively, which I don't think is as effective as other choices.  I wonder if there would be additional benefits from the papaya juice in removing toxins or aiding in the medicinal process.

What is could be considered a great source of water?  Blessing the water is a fantastic idea and I would like to incorporate that ritual.  I'm not sure what my best water source option would be where I'm located.

Offline caiano

• ɢʟօɮǟʟ
    ʍօɖɛʀǟȶօʀ
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: June 16, 2014, 05:22:14 AM »
coconut, mango, etc.,  or  watermelon  in the morning, are in my view excellent sources of vital fluids enhancing the detoxification, but those heavy coloured as papaya would hide the color of bile  and one could misunderstand what he's puking.
Distilled water , or very light bottled water like that sold for babies, could be a second choice.
« Last Edit: June 16, 2014, 05:27:25 AM by caiano »

Offline Kambogahuasca Panacea

• A̷d̷m̷i̷n̷i̷s̷t̷r̷a̷t̷o̷r̷
  • ↼Ȿ♄ꜻϻꜻηĭc⇀ ↽∆ƪc♄εϻĭst⇁
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: June 16, 2014, 12:56:05 PM »
http://www.megahydrate.com

http://www.angstrom-mineral.com/angstrom-minerals/angstrom-potassium.html
Potassium is known as the great alkalizer as it is a primary electrolyte, important in pH balance and water balance.   This element plays a vital role in verve function and cellular integrity by regulating the transfer of nutrients into the cell.  Potassium attracts oxygen to tissues; lack of it reduces tissue oxygenation.

Use the Five Alkalizing Minerals
Angstrom Calcium
Angstrom Magnesium
Angstrom Potassium
Angstrom Sodium
Angstrom Silica
Angstrom Alkaline Drops

Offline Elijah Phoenix

• ꀘ꒐ꇙꇙꏂ꒯ ꃳꌦ ꀘꋬꂵꃳꄲ
    (꒐ꋊ꒐꓄꒐ꋬ꓄ꏂ꒯)
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: June 17, 2014, 03:24:59 AM »
Wow, thanks!  I never knew this about potassium!  I could always feel the ease with which my body would hydrate if I had it, but the oxygenation bit is very significant.  I've been trying to consume more potassium with bannanas.  A packet of emergen-c helps if I'm in a bind and have eaten some salty food.  I'm honestly kind of tired of consuming foods with salt, even if with natural sea salt, I seem to become dehydrated easily. 

Damn, nice links, I appreciate the info.