Author Topic: Perhaps Kambo called me?  (Read 3400 times)

Offline JLynne

• Called by the medicine(s)
    • View Profile
Perhaps Kambo called me?
« on: September 03, 2016, 02:55:45 AM »
Hello. I was searching for tobacco ingredients when I found you.  My experiences with the spirit world, animals, plants and other beings would take a long time to tell.

I grew up wandering the woods in the Appalachian Mountains. (I live in the desert now.)

Recently I was having some difficulties and asked the Spirits for guidance about a stone to wear. They responded, the cowrie shell adding an admonition, "Remember Who You Are!"   I am grateful. And I thank them. 

The cowrie (cypraea moneta) is connected with my experiences with so called Ojibway medicine. Essiac Tea. But it begins long before I was making tea. The tea revealed its' nature to me in a most vivid way. A long story for another time.  So, here is a little story about frog medicine.

One day in a christian church the minister called all the little ones to the front and asked us what we wanted to be when we grew up. Laughter ensued when I replied, "I want to be a frog."  It was later in life I realized how logical my response had been.  Based on my observations, the frog begins as a tadpole, looses its tail, grows legs. then becomes an adult.

Much truth from a child who spent more time communing with nature than with people.

Offline ―λlτεrηιτγ-

• A̷d̷m̷i̷n̷i̷s̷t̷r̷a̷t̷o̷r̷
  • ↼Ȿ♄ꜻϻꜻηĭc⇀ ↽∆ƪc♄εϻĭst⇁
  • Herbalism & Kambo
    • View Profile
    • https://Kambo.me
Re: Perhaps Kambo called me?
« Reply #1 on: October 25, 2016, 06:02:50 AM »
Hello,

Lovely post. Glad to have you here. You've given me some topics to look into. Welcome to our forum!
Hope you share more experience.