Author Topic: First Time w/Kambo  (Read 4301 times)

Offline Pete1979

• Called by the medicine(s)
    • View Profile
First Time w/Kambo
« on: August 06, 2016, 03:24:32 PM »
Hi I been researching kambo for the past few months, my work started with Iboga which lead me to Ayahuasca which lead me to kambo. My reasons for wanting to try kambo was several, the first being im tired all the time, i just turned 37 and i have no energy, im a recovering drug addict i been sober 4 years into my 2 year of recovery i fell into a deep depression, basically because i was taking anti depressants that made me feel like a zombie and content with doing nothing but sitting around eating, which caused a major problem because i was wasting my life and i was NOT ok with just sitting around but at the time i couldnt do anything about it and it actually caused a major depression and anxiety so finally i had enough, i couldnt take it anymore so i decided to try Iboga and thank God i did because the Good Doctor took away 90% of my depression and anxiety but i still had that other 10% and through a Iboga session i was told to try Ayahuasca and i did. The First session with Aya allowed her to identify the problem and the 2nd session she was able to correct it, she told me that the problem with drug addict is because of all the drugs sometimes the synapses in the brian misfire and when this happens it causes glitches to be downloaded into our programing (subconscious) after about a year sober i started to notice something would go wrong in social situations, when meeting new people i would be in mid sentence and as my mind would come across these glitches, i would recognize that something was wrong but because the problem was in the programing itself, i was unable to realize what it was and it caused me to become majorly anti-social because as long as i didnt talk to anybody new it wouldnt happen, but it was really bothering me and i sent 3 years trying to figure out what it was, it seemed like it would happen when i was talking to woman moreso then men so i thought maybe it was because of bad past relationships, maybe i wasnt over the past and maybe that was making me feel that way. i really didnt know what to think, all i knew was something was wrong and i couldnt tell anybody about it because i didnt know what it was and it was driving me nuts, but Aya identified and corrected that for me, it was an amazing experience and im actually writing a book about it called "The Good Doctor" but thats another story in itself. The second reason was i suffer from chronic back pain and i heard it might be able to help with that too. The 3rd was i been sick with this damn stomach bug for 1 week now and im just sick of it and i was hoping Kambo would burn that shit out of my system. I bought a stick online from a trusted vendor a few weeks ago and i just been waiting for the right time to try it and after being sick for a week i said f*ck it i need to burn this shit out of my system.

i set up a little alter space in my room, i cleansed the space with white sage and dragons blood.i drank 2 liters of water then i did a rape' ceremony followed by sanaga, then applied palo santo oil to my forehead and chest for protection. I lit the end of a piece of bamboo and made the first burn. I removed the skin and got a nice glob of kambo and placed it on the burn, i didnt feel anything it looked too dry, i put a drop of water on it and moved it around with my knife and i instantly felt the heat, warm rush through my body, up into my head, my ear started to throb and it started to get intense, i let the glob on for as long as i could, i felt like i was going to purge but i didnt, when i couldnt take it anymore i wiped off the glob and i automatically started to feel better and after a few min i was back to normal. I was going to do 2 more points but after how intense the first 1 was, i decided it was best to do only 1 more especially considering the fact that i had this stomach bug and i didnt want to shit myself cuz my stomach was turning during the first point. So i did one more and it was even more intense almost purged but didnt, just kept burping but my stomach was in knots, i wiped it off and lay down for a few min. Next time i will try 2 points at the same time, i know it was recommended to do at least 3 points at a time, but Aya told me that because of my past years of drug abuse i needed to take it slow with medicine so i can learn respect so i need to take it slow for now, i will do 2 next time and if i dont purge, i will try 3 the time after that, i will post in this thread tomorrow to see if any progress was made.

Offline ―λlτεrηιτγ-

• A̷d̷m̷i̷n̷i̷s̷t̷r̷a̷t̷o̷r̷
  • ↼Ȿ♄ꜻϻꜻηĭc⇀ ↽∆ƪc♄εϻĭst⇁
  • Herbalism & Kambo
    • View Profile
    • https://Kambo.me
Re: First Time w/Kambo
« Reply #1 on: August 10, 2016, 02:51:29 AM »
Thanks for sharing.  You used dragon's blood to smudge/ cleanse the space? I've never heard of it used for that. It is used on the skin after it is burn, cut, abrased. It forms a bandage/scab that is flexible and soft. It works way better than a bandage for small abrasions  So it is to be used after you've done kambo. Wash and dry the area than put a drop on the point.

That is intense that you went for rape, sananga, and kambo in one session. But I do recommend you do at least 3 points, assuming that your points aren't really big. You really want to purge in some way. The burping you experienced is a form of purging, but you also want a physical purge. Kambo pulls toxins from deep in the body and pulls them into the elimination passageways. If you don't purge they will be re-processed and expelled through feces and urine at later points, but some will end up back in the body

Keep in mind that kambo is much more intense when you are sick. Hope this helps.

Keep up the good work! Warrior medicine is just what you need after all that you've been through.

Take care.  ;)

Offline Akiyama

• Called by the medicine(s)
    • View Profile
Re: First Time w/Kambo
« Reply #2 on: January 07, 2017, 04:34:30 AM »
Take advantage of this great course.