Author Topic: Placed to study kambo in the Amazon  (Read 4385 times)

Offline AmazonForLife

• Called by the medicine(s)
    • View Profile
Placed to study kambo in the Amazon
« on: June 26, 2016, 03:14:14 PM »
Hi all
I did my first Kambo ceremony in Pisac, Peru four weeks ago, and it was the best thing I have ever done for myself. I had done Ayahuasca and San Pedro before but without any real health benefits.
Can anyone help me with contacts in the Amazon? Peru, Brazil or another country.
I would prefer a place that is not commercial. A place where I can study with native people, where they want to share their knowledge of this great medicine.
I speak basic Spanish.
Any help will be very much appreciated, since I am having trouble getting any information about placed where I can learn about Kambo. People don´t seem to be interested in sharing their knowledge about places in the Amazon where you can learn about Kambo.

Cheers

Offline ―λlτεrηιτγ-

• A̷d̷m̷i̷n̷i̷s̷t̷r̷a̷t̷o̷r̷
  • ↼Ȿ♄ꜻϻꜻηĭc⇀ ↽∆ƪc♄εϻĭst⇁
  • Herbalism & Kambo
    • View Profile
    • https://Kambo.me
Re: Placed to study kambo in the Amazon
« Reply #1 on: June 28, 2016, 07:25:41 AM »
Sorry I am not able to help you with the information you are seeking.
You said you speak basic spanish, just wanted to mention that we have a spanish section of the forum if you'd like to invite spanish-speaking friends.

cheers.

Offline QuestionAnDancer

• Called by the medicine(s)
    • View Profile
Re: Placed to study kambo in the Amazon
« Reply #2 on: July 25, 2016, 03:14:08 PM »
Hi all
I did my first Kambo ceremony in Pisac, Peru four weeks ago, and it was the best thing I have ever done for myself. I had done Ayahuasca and San Pedro before but without any real health benefits.
Can anyone help me with contacts in the Amazon? Peru, Brazil or another country.
I would prefer a place that is not commercial. A place where I can study with native people, where they want to share their knowledge of this great medicine.
I speak basic Spanish.
Any help will be very much appreciated, since I am having trouble getting any information about placed where I can learn about Kambo. People don´t seem to be interested in sharing their knowledge about places in the Amazon where you can learn about Kambo.

Cheers

Hi AmazonForLife,
If you are still looking, PM me.
~Q&D