Author Topic: Kambo for anxiety and other mental issues  (Read 4932 times)

Offline helpless11

• Called by the medicine(s)
    • View Profile
Kambo for anxiety and other mental issues
« on: June 25, 2016, 06:21:56 AM »
Hello,

I have read somewhere that Kambo can treat depression and anxiety (however I dont know to what extent?)

I have been suffering from various emotional-anxiety issues such as social phobia, generalized anxiety disorder, panic attacks...for many years. So far I have tried almost everything possible (pharmaceuticals, therapies, supplements, herbs... etc.).

According to your experiences, do you think  Kambo  could help me with these problems, mostly with my long-term anxiety issues ?

Thank you in advance!

Offline Pete1979

• Called by the medicine(s)
    • View Profile
Re: Kambo for anxiety and other mental issues
« Reply #1 on: July 03, 2016, 12:10:39 AM »
Hi Helpless11,

I feel your pain, i have suffered on and off for the past 15 years from depression and anxiety. i experienced really bad anxiety and depression for 3 years straight. i was on meds that helped for the first year but they made me feel like a zombie, i didnt feel like doing anything, but i couldnt stop taking them because every time i tried i would get the brain zaps and just feel like shit. After 3 very long years of suffering i had enough and i needed to do something. I remembered reading about Iboga and how powerful of a healer it was said to be, so i decided to try some. I contacted a well known vendor and asked them if it could help me, at first i wanted to do a flood dose, but i am running a fairly new successful business and i dont have time to devote to a 48 hour experience, so i decided to try micro dosing especially after i read all the reviews about how much it helped all these other people with other similar problems, so i bought the 35 caps 300mg concentrated root bark. I stopped taking my meds 1 week before and i started with 2x 300mg caps 2 times a day for the first day. The 2nd day i took 2x 300mg tabs 3 times a day. At this level there was not any kind of psychedelic effects, other then time seemed to slow down and i sweated ALOT. There was moments of very slight nasua, but i would just take some ginger and eat a little bit and the i felt fine. i was able to go about my day, like any other day. On the 3rd day i bumped up the dose to 3x 300mg capsules 3x a day (making sure i didnt take any after 5-6pm because it can cause insomnia) by day 3 the sweating stopped and even at 3x 300mg 3 times a day there really wasnt any noticeable effects other then my white wall in my bathroom seemed pink for some reason. On day 4 i took the same amount as day 3, but this time i planned it out so i took the final dose 1 hour before i went to my AA meeting (i am a recovering drug addict, i have 4 years sober Yey!!!) but in meeting is where i would experience most of my anxiety in meetings around people. The meeting started and i started to feel the anxiety but this time it was different it was outside of me and then all of a sudden it was in front of me and i heard a voice say was saying "this is why you feel this way" and it was explained to me in such a profound way, that it just shatter my preconceived notions of what i thought was going on and the anxiety just was gone, the depression too, it just went away. I cant for the life of me remember what was said but it made so much sense that it snapped me out of my depression and anxiety all together. I continued to take the same dose of iboga for 2 more days until i started seeing trails coming off the lights at night, when everything started to seem really clear. i saw that as a sign that i was cleansed. That was over 4 almost 5 months ago and my depression and anxiety hasnt come back since. Now after about 3 weeks i did start to notice some mild depression setting in so when i start to feel like that every few days i take 2x 300mg caps in the morning and that gets it back under control. But i am so grateful i found iboga because it got me to the point where i was able to start working on bettering myself and address some of those issues and negative patterns that i picked up from being so depressed for so long. It literally saved my life, if you do decide to try it just make sure you are safe and message the owner of the site, i dont know if im allowed to post the name of the site but if you send me a private message i will send you the info. The people who own it are awesome and can advise you on any medication interactions and so on, but like you i tried everything and this is the only thing i ever found that worked as good as it did and does.