Author Topic: Black Cohosh: Natural Bodybuilding and Hormonal Support  (Read 3219 times)

Offline ―λlτεrηιτγ-

• A̷d̷m̷i̷n̷i̷s̷t̷r̷a̷t̷o̷r̷
  • ↼Ȿ♄ꜻϻꜻηĭc⇀ ↽∆ƪc♄εϻĭst⇁
  • Herbalism & Kambo
    • View Profile
    • https://Kambo.me
Black Cohosh: Natural Bodybuilding and Hormonal Support
« on: April 29, 2016, 09:01:13 PM »
Black Cohosh is a selective estrogen receptor modulator (SERM), found to be non-estrogenic and anti-estrogenic at receptors in the hypothalmus, bone, liver, brain, and arteries primarily.

Synthetic SERMS are usually taken with prohormones and steroids by bodybuilders to minimize effects from excess testosterone being converted to estrogens.

Usually SERMs are estrogenic at some receptors and anti at others and the point is to get the benefits of estrogen and none of the negative effects by blocking the receptors from the free-flowing estrogens in the body. The fact that they bind at estrogen receptor sites still makes them estrogens (they still have estrogenic effects).

Natural black cohosh doesn't. It can be used all the time and to greater effect.

Black cohosh binds at these estrogen receptor sites but doesn't cause any estrogen-like effects and is anti-estrogenic, which would mean it would clean any natural estrogens in your body from effecting you by blocking the receptors. Like those artificial estrogens/hormone disrupters like those that are leached from plastic water bottles.
« Last Edit: March 14, 2021, 12:02:30 PM by ―λlτεrηιτγ- »