Author Topic: Benefits of Ayurveda Yoga  (Read 4658 times)

Offline adelio12

• Called by the medicine(s)
    • View Profile
Benefits of Ayurveda Yoga
« on: June 01, 2013, 07:20:38 AM »
Ayurveda is an ancient practise of medicine and yoga is widely considered as an exercise. Yoga has much more advantages than being a mere form of exercise. It improves the body metabolism by increasing circulation. It regulates breathing and improves bowel movement. Yoga affects all parts of the body and involves it in stretching. Both Ayurveda and yoga are the inevitable part of Indian culture. Yoga and Ayurveda are increasingly popular in the contemporary era. They contribute positively to health. Yoga improves the health steadily and even cures insomnia and sleep related disorders. Yoga is ideal to be practised in the routine of hectic life, it heals and calms the mind, body and soul. Yoga improves the strength of the body while Ayurveda heals it. Yoga is widely considered as a part of Ayurveda. constitutes various asanas or postures that improve the strength and agility of the body. Yoga and Ayurveda are closely related to each other. Both are ancient practises that rejuvenate the body and generate power in the body. The male Yoga practitioners are called Yogis and female Yoga practitioners are called Yoginis. Both yogis and yoginis propagate yoga, those who want to learn yoga can attend the classes conducted by them. It is essential to practise yoga and include it in the routines. Yoga helps to relax and rejuvenate in the busy life, it increases the energy level. Yoga and Ayurveda exist together as ancient art and science.

i de-commertialized that for you, enjoy bud! keep the love circulating!
« Last Edit: June 01, 2013, 05:38:28 PM by peacefull warrior »

Offline Kambogahuasca Panacea

• A̷d̷m̷i̷n̷i̷s̷t̷r̷a̷t̷o̷r̷
  • ↼Ȿ♄ꜻϻꜻηĭc⇀ ↽∆ƪc♄εϻĭst⇁
    • View Profile
Re: Benefits of Ayurveda Yoga
« Reply #1 on: June 01, 2013, 10:24:18 AM »
Are you Spam?  Not to insult and I can see how Yoga is helpful but with no intro whatsoever and no personal thoughts in relation to Kambo, it seems to be Spam. 

Offline Jeromeclos

• Called by the medicine(s)
    • View Profile
Re: Benefits of Ayurveda Yoga
« Reply #2 on: January 28, 2016, 05:01:41 AM »
Benefits of Ayurveda Yoga I think it is very useful because it's very healthy to me. Write articles to be written very good. It is an account of Mann's learn it. , Because health is essential not be left broke for them.