Author Topic: New ways of Administering Kambo (Other than via Skin Burns)  (Read 106617 times)

Offline mycotheologist

• ᵁˢᵉ ᴷᵃᵐᵇᵒ ᵃˢ ᵃ ˢᵃᶜʳᵃᵐᵉⁿᵗ
    ᵒⁿ ᴿᵉᵍᵘˡᵃʳ ᴮᵃˢⁱˢ
  • Called by the medicine(s)
    • View Profile
Re: New ways of Administering Kambo (Other than via Skin Burns)
« Reply #15 on: August 09, 2012, 06:51:23 PM »
I have a bottle of DMSO (dimethylsulfoxide) on me so I'm going to try that route after I try the conventional route. For anyone who doesn't know, DMSO opens up the skin pores and allows drug compounds to be ingested through the skin.

Offline Kambogahuasca Panacea

• A̷d̷m̷i̷n̷i̷s̷t̷r̷a̷t̷o̷r̷
  • ↼Ȿ♄ꜻϻꜻηĭc⇀ ↽∆ƪc♄εϻĭst⇁
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: August 09, 2012, 08:54:08 PM »
I've tried it and it slightly worked.  I don't recommend it though, burns is the best method.  What's wrong with burning someone tell me?  It's part of the process and the Kambo spirit appreciates it.

Girls like it too!

Offline mycotheologist

ᵒⁿ ᴿᵉᵍᵘˡᵃʳ ᴮᵃˢⁱˢ
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: August 09, 2012, 09:36:46 PM »
I have no problem with the burning method but the location I'm going to do it in is extremely windy (by the beach) so I'll have a hard time using a lighter. I suppose a blowtorch lighter will work though. That brings up another question. Can you cause the burns an hour before administering the kambo or does the kambo have to be administered directly after the burns are made. Also I wonder about grazes and cuts. Would too much kambo be absorbed through an open wound and thus, cause an overdose?

Offline Kambogahuasca Panacea

• ↼Ȿ♄ꜻϻꜻηĭc⇀ ↽∆ƪc♄εϻĭst⇁
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: August 09, 2012, 09:47:01 PM »
I would ask Caiano on all those questions.

I know the burns are good for a while but not sure how long for.
« Last Edit: June 06, 2013, 09:37:03 AM by caiano »

Offline caiano

• ɢʟօɮǟʟ
    ʍօɖɛʀǟȶօʀ
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: August 10, 2012, 02:54:11 AM »
DMSO i would avoid for some reasons I don't remember but that  emerged on http://herbs.maxforum.org/ which relate to the administration of essential oils ( probably it inhibits some enzymes, ... and stinks).

The body try to repair the burns quickly so I think after a while the skin holes are not suitable for the best absorption.

I have no idea about the effect of  applying kambò on wounds or grazes: lymphatic system is the route we learned by the natives and for me it is enough.

Sorry to be not of much help.

Offline Romanesco

• ₳ⱠⱠ ₳ⱤØɄ₦Đ
    ⱧɆ₳ⱠɆⱤ
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: August 10, 2012, 04:05:30 AM »
Yeah maybe then, just change the location instead of changing the method for a location  :o
I mean what's more important ? That you will be doing kambo to yourself, or you will go to this beach place ?  ???
I've tried another ROA, but didn't got the full release, Intranasal works but now I only wait to make it properly through the burning method. Maybe these other less efficient ROA are good after you already did a lot of burning.
In my opinion, it is interesting to see other options, but truly I feel the only way to get full release from kambo is to burn oneself.
I like the ritual also, so very unique.  8)

Offline Hip

• View Profile
« Reply #21 on: December 17, 2012, 02:53:47 PM »
Safety Warning
Danger of Death!

Just to be cautious, I have just written a safety warning about experimenting with alternative methods of taking kambo. This safety warning has been placed in the first post, on the first page of this thread. Please read this safety warning before experimenting with any alternative routes of administration of kambo, such as snorting kambo.

You can read this safety warning HERE

Scroll down to the end of that first post to see the safety warning.

« Last Edit: December 18, 2012, 07:17:07 PM by Hip »

Offline kamamambo

ᵒⁿ ᴿᵉᵍᵘˡᵃʳ ᴮᵃˢⁱˢ
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: December 19, 2012, 12:00:09 AM »
Can anybody outline, even if only briefly, how to apply kambo using DMSO?

Offline Hip

• View Profile
« Reply #23 on: December 19, 2012, 01:05:35 AM »
Can anybody outline, even if only briefly, how to apply kambo using DMSO?

I have used DMSO in the past to carry vitamins across the skin and into my body, so I can give you a general idea on how to use DMSO.

DMSO is a clear oily liquid, and if you place it on your skin, it soon seeps across the skin and into your body. But DMSO is a unique liquid, and anything you dissolve into it beforehand tends to be carried into your body as the DMSO seeps across your skin.

(So make sure you don't have anything toxic on your skin that could get carried into your body by DMSO; I won't use DMSO just after spraying the garden with weedkiller, for example).

When I used DMSO to carry certain vitamins into my body, I just dissolved the vitamin powder in the DMSO beforehand, and then just splashed this solution onto my skin.

Note that pure 100% DMSO can irritate the skin a little, so most people dilute DMSO 50/50 with water, which prevents this irritation.

Make sure you buy medical grade DMSO, not industrial grade DMSO which can have contaminants in it.

Offline Hip

• View Profile
« Reply #24 on: April 27, 2013, 09:22:06 AM »
This thread details my experience of snorting pure pharmacological grade dermorphin (dermorphin is one of the main active components of kambo). Note that dermorphin can cause fatal overdoses in microgram amounts, so you need to know what you are doing before experimenting with pure dermorphin.

Offline adamantasaurus

• ꀘ꒐ꇙꇙꏂ꒯ ꃳꌦ ꀘꋬꂵꃳꄲ
    (꒐ꋊ꒐꓄꒐ꋬ꓄ꏂ꒯)
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: April 28, 2013, 05:36:24 PM »
Has anyone tried kambo under the tongue or on the gums, I am interested in trying it that way but don't want to overdose.

I see you mentioned being careful when doing it intranasaly but does the same caution apply for under the tongue or on the gums should I just give it a go or weigh it out before hand?

Thanks

Adamantasaurus

Offline Hip

• View Profile
« Reply #26 on: April 28, 2013, 05:55:34 PM »
Has anyone tried kambo under the tongue or on the gums, I am interested in trying it that way but don't want to overdose.

I see you mentioned being careful when doing it intranasaly but does the same caution apply for under the tongue or on the gums should I just give it a go or weigh it out before hand?

Thanks

Adamantasaurus

I tried taking kambo under the tongue: I placed 2 mg of finely powdered kambo under my tongue, and gently massaged this into the sublingual mucous membranes with my index finger.

I was surprised to find that there was no effect whatsoever from this sublingual administration of kambo.

I am not really sure why. Why should the nasal mucosa be very effective in rapidly absorbing snorted kambo powder, and giving you a kambo trip, yet the sublingual mucosa don't seem to work at all, at least for the dose of kambo I used?

Offline peacefull warrior

• ʜᴇᴀʟᴇʀ ᴀʙᴏᴠᴇ ᴏʀʙɪᴛꜱ
    (ᴛᴇᴀᴄʜᴇʀ)
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: April 29, 2013, 02:25:08 PM »

Thanks

Adamantasaurus

I tried taking kambo under the tongue: I placed 2 mg of finely powdered kambo under my tongue, and gently massaged this into the sublingual mucous membranes with my index finger.

I was surprised to find that there was no effect whatsoever from this sublingual administration of kambo.

I am not really sure why. Why should the nasal mucosa be very effective in rapidly absorbing snorted kambo powder, and giving you a kambo trip, yet the sublingual mucosa don't seem to work at all, at least for the dose of kambo I used?

i usually combine sublingual with nasal and oral in capsules with inhibitors, with sublingual you want to hold distilled water in your mouth with the kambo and every now and then swallow the water and replace it with fresh water, if you hydrate your body with continuous consistently slow intake of water for days beforehand its very powerful how you will be able to notice the degree to witch particular doses of water enhance the mobility of kambo through the body. when you swallow the water it will contain a little kambo but most of the kambo will still be on the top skin layers this is why you do multiple washes. try not to let this liquid sit in the back of your throat before swallowing it will numb the part that intersects nasal-mouth-throat passages and will make it feel weird to breath.

WARNING

READ : when you sublingual kambo especially in combination with snuff and other modalities, the likelihood of your lips or gums or under your tongue swelling up raises dramatically, the less water you drink beforehand at a steady rate consistently the more likely swelling will occur as well, i have put kambo under my tongue before and had the swelling so bad that the tiny super thin membrane of flesh under my tongue swelled to the point ware it was literally as if i had another tongue underneath my regular one, the second being entirely just kambo swollen mucous membrane from under the tongue, it can take a few hours or a day and lots of water to take the swelling down.

WARNING

another good trick is to add say mandarin, balsam fir needle, lemongrass, peppermint, cinnamon essential oils 1 drop each under the tongue with the kambo this will dramatically enhance the absorption and potency of the kambo and your bodies sensitivity to it.

don't be to concerned with putting to much under your tongue the worst that will happen is if the pits of hell materialize under your tongue, when you get to that stage you need to stop putting it under your tongue till it settles down a day or two later, a black hole will form under your tongue if you do to much and this black hole is not literally a black colored hole, but rather the muscles under your tongue go into prolonged sustained tension and anything you put under your tongue in this period will literally get pulled into your lymph channels like a object in quicksand, really really fucking fast quicksand.

the trick to getting the mouth to swell is to put in large amounts with little water wile dehydrated in 1 shot.

smaller amounts spread out with more water before and during is more likely to avoid swelling

Offline Hip

• View Profile
« Reply #28 on: April 29, 2013, 03:02:04 PM »
another good trick is to add say mandarin, balsam fir needle, lemongrass, peppermint, cinnamon essential oils 1 drop each under the tongue with the kambo this will dramatically enhance the absorption and potency of the kambo and your bodies sensitivity to it

I suggest if you just take kambo sublingually (with or without essential oils), you will get no effect whatsoever. Kambo does not seem effective when taken sublingually.

Offline ―λlτεrηιτγ-

• ↼Ȿ♄ꜻϻꜻηĭc⇀ ↽∆ƪc♄εϻĭst⇁
  • Herbalism & Kambo
    • View Profile
    • https://Kambo.me
« Reply #29 on: April 29, 2013, 05:55:35 PM »
I was wondering if kambo could be rubbed on the tips of acupuncture needles before they were applied into the skin.