Author Topic: Hello, just completed my first Kambo experience  (Read 3717 times)

Offline eusouduque

• Called by the medicine(s)
    • View Profile
Hello, just completed my first Kambo experience
« on: November 21, 2015, 04:10:02 PM »
Hello everyone,

Glad to find such a helpful community here.

I just finished my first kambo session yesterday under the guide of 2 shamans. They are relatively new to Kambo however, but created a great atmosphere for the experience.

I was looking to Kambo to clear general malaise, fatigue, and "addiction" to marijuana. I've been kind of going through a depression for the last couple years and am now coming to the tail end of it. My friend told me about Kambo, and it seemed like the exact thing that I needed to kickstart my life again.

I had 3 dots done on my left shoulder, didn't purge... Honestly, I only had about 5 minutes of a really tough time and then it was very bearable after that. Even though I didn't purge, I still felt great today. Had a raging morning erection on 5 hours of sleep (that's how I know I'm back baby!) and am feeling much more positive and ready to be productive.

Anyways, thought I should share my experience and happy to meet you all!

Offline ―λlτεrηιτγ-

• A̷d̷m̷i̷n̷i̷s̷t̷r̷a̷t̷o̷r̷
  • ↼Ȿ♄ꜻϻꜻηĭc⇀ ↽∆ƪc♄εϻĭst⇁
  • Herbalism & Kambo
    • View Profile
    • https://Kambo.me
Re: Hello, just completed my first Kambo experience
« Reply #1 on: November 23, 2015, 03:38:41 AM »
Thanks for sharing. Great to see these little reports. Thanks for joining our community and supporting healthy Kambo use.