Author Topic: Kambo Plus Enema  (Read 8678 times)

Offline ―λlτεrηιτγ-

• A̷d̷m̷i̷n̷i̷s̷t̷r̷a̷t̷o̷r̷
  • ↼Ȿ♄ꜻϻꜻηĭc⇀ ↽∆ƪc♄εϻĭst⇁
  • Herbalism & Kambo
    • View Profile
    • https://Kambo.me
Kambo Plus Enema
« on: October 31, 2015, 03:51:34 AM »
Pre- and post-Kambo enemas have been talked about here before, as well as enema information in it's own respect. And I believe I have mentioned this but feel it warrants it's own thread.

While not trying to undermine the power and significance of a full traditional Kambo purge with or without pre- and/or post Kambo enemas, I'd like to draw attention to a protocol where one Kambo point is used. Localized on the stomach. It can also be done on the locality of the liver or gallbladder or any of their corresponding meridians/points.

An herbal enema is prepared. No enemas containing mineral oil or any other synthetic or unnatural ingredients. The tea should be hot but not so hot that you can't leave your hand in it without burning.

One Kambo point is applied and the enema is then administered with the Kambo globule still applied. A deep enema is done first. This position is on the knees, back arched, head sideways on the floor. Then one or more flushed done lying on the right side to cleanse the bile from the liver and gallbladder.

The Kambo assists the enema by excreting toxins into the elimination pathway of the bowels. In the the amount of time and ease compared to say, Kambo and/or a 3 or more day fast with enemas, I know of nothing that can cleanse you as deeply. Don't underestimate the strength of one Kambo point with this protocol. The herbs in the enema tea along with the flow of energy expelling down and out assist the Kambo in being quite strong. I get flushed and slightly frog faced. It is quite surprising, but no excessive drinking or vomiting is necessary.

I also want to warn that one must be careful about the herbs they use as there is quite a strong synergism. One should use herbs that are not known to be toxic. For instance, I use mapacho in enemas, which can be dangerous in itself. But I have experience working with it. With the Kambo this is intensified and I can feel a slight strain on my heart and a stronger and accelerated heart beat.

Results may vary but it has been a great and useful protocol for a quick Kambo-assisted cleanse. It even has the traditional Kambo effect of bringing my dreams back stronger for a while after. This can help your Kambo supply to go a long way and can help resist the over-harvesting of Kambo in the future. It is a sacrament, and as such, consciousness should be allotted to it's protection.
« Last Edit: October 31, 2015, 04:14:53 AM by λlτεrηιτγ »

Offline ―λlτεrηιτγ-

• ↼Ȿ♄ꜻϻꜻηĭc⇀ ↽∆ƪc♄εϻĭst⇁
  • Herbalism & Kambo
    • View Profile
Re: Kambo Plus Enema
« Reply #1 on: November 18, 2015, 07:51:26 PM »
I would like to try this out once every 14 days for a period and see how well that works. I want to also eventually experiment with low dose kambo and an emetic herb like ipecac (Carapichea ipecacuanha) or yaupon holly (Ilex vomitoria). The later was considered sacred by Native American tribes in the southwest. Depending on the strength of the dose, the tea can produce vomiting, sweating and profuse bowel evacuation. All of which are detoxifying. It was used in cleansing rituals. As a studying herbalist I see the potential for synergisms between Kambo and herbs.

None of this is recommended to experiment with unless you are experienced with Kambo. This is new territory and potentially very dangerous when done in the wrong way.

Offline shunyo

• Called by the medicine(s)
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 27, 2015, 09:40:15 AM »
Hi. This is my first post. I have been thinking of Mapacho enemas for some years but never tried it as I couldn´t find any info. Sth which you can share? I´ve gone thru mapacho purges, some soft and some realy strong.

thanx
:)

Offline ―λlτεrηιτγ-

• ↼Ȿ♄ꜻϻꜻηĭc⇀ ↽∆ƪc♄εϻĭst⇁
  • Herbalism & Kambo
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 27, 2015, 05:58:28 PM »
I just add a pinch in while brewing the tea. Start small and slowly increase amounts over time, making sure to be comfortable with the amounts you use. And I'm somewhat mindful of what else I mix in. Mapacho in enema will raise my heart rate. Pure tobacco is good for cleansing, especially energetically. Just remember that small amounts of nicotine can be fatal to someone without tolerance. Tourists have died in amazonian ayahuasca ceremonies because of having no tolerance for the mapacho as an admixture. And rectal absorption of things can be pretty fast, although having it diluted into a bucket of water helps it to be purged before all being absorbed.

Not sure what else I can add. I would like to do a mapacho dieta/fast for a week sometime but have never worked with it to that intensity yet.

Offline n3ur0h@ck

• ᵁˢᵉ ᴷᵃᵐᵇᵒ ᵃˢ ᵃ ˢᵃᶜʳᵃᵐᵉⁿᵗ
    ᵒⁿ ᴿᵉᵍᵘˡᵃʳ ᴮᵃˢⁱˢ
  • Called by the medicine(s)
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 20, 2016, 09:57:18 AM »
I have a recipe:

Cook about 1/3 to 2/3 gram iboga rootbark in little over ,5 liters of water. Do this with a little bit of lemon or lime juice and some celtic sea salt.

Next stop cooking and immediately add a half table spoon green unroasted coffee and close the container.

Let it cool down till body temperature.

Then administer as enema. Combine with oil pulling, preferably coconut oil.