Author Topic: kambo and anxiety  (Read 4061 times)

Offline jackdaniel

• Called by the medicine(s)
    • View Profile
kambo and anxiety
« on: September 24, 2015, 12:28:10 PM »
hello people,
i'm interested in does this method help cure anxiety. i've been anxious all my life and i would like to finally get rid of it and start living normal life. does anyone have any experience with it? thanks in advance

Offline ―λlτεrηιτγ-

• A̷d̷m̷i̷n̷i̷s̷t̷r̷a̷t̷o̷r̷
  • ↼Ȿ♄ꜻϻꜻηĭc⇀ ↽∆ƪc♄εϻĭst⇁
  • Herbalism & Kambo
    • View Profile
    • https://Kambo.me
Re: kambo and anxiety
« Reply #1 on: September 25, 2015, 12:51:51 AM »
I don't really think that kambo will be a direct cure for anxiety, but I think it could perhaps help you a little. Kambo is an ordeal, a rite of passage, in the same way a strong spiritual psychedelic experience is. These type of experiences mature you and build character and mental strength. These type of experiences are lacking in our society and that void is what causes people to wanna join the military and become cops, imo, and kill and control people. If there were more personal tests of self, people would seek less in controlling / oppressing others. Don't mean to rant.

So I think that it helps build mental strength and transcendency. It will also help you to feel better, clean and comfortable inside, which makes you feel a lot more positive. I have heard a lot of accounts, for example of kids behavior changing from one negative extreme to the other after a major diet change. So I would say you should go for it if you have the means. It is a healthy, positive, and novel experience that you will hopefully find improves your state of being. Whether directly effecting anxiety, or giving you an edge on it as a side note.

hope this helps.
« Last Edit: September 25, 2015, 12:53:50 AM by λlτεrηιτγ »