Author Topic: kambo soon after aya?  (Read 4577 times)

Offline kamamambo

• ᵁˢᵉ ᴷᵃᵐᵇᵒ ᵃˢ ᵃ ˢᵃᶜʳᵃᵐᵉⁿᵗ
    ᵒⁿ ᴿᵉᵍᵘˡᵃʳ ᴮᵃˢⁱˢ
  • Called by the medicine(s)
    • View Profile
kambo soon after aya?
« on: April 08, 2015, 11:17:24 PM »
I am planning on partaking in an aya ceremony. While I prefer to have kambo before the aya to put me in a clearer state for the medicine, the current logistics arranged are such that there is a great kambo ceremony offered the day after (and another one four day after) the aya ceremony. Would there be a particular benefit that I may not be away of to having the kambo the day after the aya?

Offline algernonsidney

• View Profile
Re: kambo soon after aya?
« Reply #1 on: October 01, 2015, 03:01:58 AM »
I have had kambo after aya. I had a major purge that made a mess of the bathroom.

My experts say kambo should be not taken before aya. I did have kambo on a Tuesday once and aya on a Friday afterward. My practitioner said Tuesday was the last day he would do it for me.

Offline Galega

• ɢʟօɮǟʟ
    ʍօɖɛʀǟȶօʀ
  • Kambo Practitioner
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 21, 2015, 06:22:27 PM »
In the jungles of Brazil, we take Kambo the morning before Aya and at other times the morning after - both very good. There is no reason to not take Kambo before Aya. We leave 6 hours between the two. Done it 2-3 dozen times and always excellent. We run group ceremonies 20-30 people and we all take Aya the same night, then we take Kambo again the next day. Before Aya, its clears the way for a stunning night, afterwards, it clears anything you didn't release during the night. All good.

Offline Kambogahuasca Panacea

• A̷d̷m̷i̷n̷i̷s̷t̷r̷a̷t̷o̷r̷
  • ↼Ȿ♄ꜻϻꜻηĭc⇀ ↽∆ƪc♄εϻĭst⇁
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 22, 2015, 03:32:13 PM »
i had the most visionary experience ever drinking Aya only one hour after Kambo, I don't recommend it but it was unforgettable, memorable,life changing, beautiful and terrifying all in one successive moment.  I honestly think i could have died as the rainbows i purged for an hour were so gut wrenchingly deep.  I sang the whole time in order to stay on the bright side.  Again i don't recommend it but...someday i must try again.

For a while i md'd b4 aya w/kambo to assert a forcefield of protection, works well.