Author Topic: unCURABLEme  (Read 13860 times)

Offline Jox

• ᵁˢᵉ ᴷᵃᵐᵇᵒ ᵃˢ ᵃ ˢᵃᶜʳᵃᵐᵉⁿᵗ
    ᵒⁿ ᴿᵉᵍᵘˡᵃʳ ᴮᵃˢⁱˢ
  • Called by the medicine(s)
    • View Profile
unCURABLEme
« on: May 11, 2012, 08:15:32 PM »
Hi all kamobo people,

I have Chronic Fatigue Syndrome, that turned into Fibromyalgia when I became disabled and became living corpse, that happened in 2001, after 7 years fighting with it.

The 7 years I spend probably arund $US 100K if not more, I don't want to know. I did all possible:
1. IV vitamine and mineral drips, vit C
2. live food, enzyme eating.
3. wheat grass and Spirulina fasting in duration of 3 weeks. (invention by Queen Afua), many of those.
4. B3 Niacin detox in sauna, 3 weeks dayly 5 hours in sauna with 3000mg of B3, this based on Clear body Clear Mind by John Hubbard (nuts, but the treatments are great)
5. Injections of Ozone in the blood.
6. Pancha Karma, various treatments, 3 months in Maharishi style (TM guy), but I did many in India, various schools of Ayurveda.
7. Peak Performance. for brain waves, since insomnia is one of the main factors...
8. Magnetic treatments.
9. not to forget conventional "treatments", which was antidepressants, which I was never depressed, it only actually made me depressed and, and soft below my legs... I just wanted to give them a chance.
10. Traditional Chinese Medicine, in China Town, by a experienced TCM doctor, for a year and a half. I have been cooking the herbs EVERY DAY. If anybody know what this is then gets the idea, and had two or three times a week acupuncture.
11. I did one year of psychoanalysis, 4 x week.

This all was since 1993 to 2001. Some helped, some worsened, but eventually I ended up in bed. I could hardly move. I left New York, my career as a video and film maker, and left to Mexico to "get better".

One can imagine the $ spend on all this, not to mention the HOPE of being able to make it to the fridge, and to make it to the food coop. And in New Age language it was MY fault for not letting myself "be".

I think Kambo can change this. I just mentioned the treatments I have done, and that I won't be a sucker to call anything a "cure" if it is not.

Yet I have good reasons to believe it will cure me (....lol.... I have not lost hope, even it sounds human I have).

I will keep posting here like a blog on how it is going. Or maybe I will make a blog, separate, so i don't bore people with "symptoms" of CFS and FM. We go on and on with details. There two conditions are "clusters" of symptoms, so it is important and telling to "us" patients, to discuss these symptoms.

ok, this was my treatments report.

Jox

Offline lightswitchedon

• ɢʟօɮǟʟ
    ʍօɖɛʀǟȶօʀ
    • View Profile
Re: unCURABLEme
« Reply #1 on: May 11, 2012, 09:49:56 PM »
Did you ever happen to read this one Jox? 

http://www.erowid.org/experiences/exp.php?ID=81674

Hopefully your story will have a similar happy ending.

Offline Kambogahuasca Panacea

• A̷d̷m̷i̷n̷i̷s̷t̷r̷a̷t̷o̷r̷
  • ↼Ȿ♄ꜻϻꜻηĭc⇀ ↽∆ƪc♄εϻĭst⇁
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 12, 2012, 09:08:07 AM »
Jox,
Please share your story here if you please.  Would love to know all the details and it is anything but a bore.  Quite exhilarating in fact to here someone treating ailments with Kambo that nothing else has worked on. 

I had thought it was already working to a certain degree.  Feel free to write as much here on it as you wish.  This is not a frequented space and I don't expect or frankly wish it to be, but for those inducted into this Kambo family please elaborate as much as possible.

Blessings

Offline avendagold

ᵒⁿ ᴿᵉᵍᵘˡᵃʳ ᴮᵃˢⁱˢ
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 12, 2012, 09:45:35 AM »
I would definitely be interested to hear how your treatment works out Jox.  I have a friend who has fibromyalgia and would love to recommend something positive to him.

By the way, pumping ozone into you system sounds a terrible idea.  It's a well known source of free radicals and must ravage the body.  I wouldn't recommend anyone trying this.

Offline Jox

ᵒⁿ ᴿᵉᵍᵘˡᵃʳ ᴮᵃˢⁱˢ
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 15, 2012, 02:42:02 PM »
Hi guy,

thank you for the support. Ok I will be posting in detail how things are going. Thank you for Erowind, important article...

Ozone treatments are well known and have a lots of uses, and are OK for many things, but for me it didn´t do it.

Jox

Offline Dagger

ᵒⁿ ᴿᵉᵍᵘˡᵃʳ ᴮᵃˢⁱˢ
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: May 17, 2012, 10:55:23 AM »
Experience reports are very valuable, especially those dealing with healing physical ailments. Looking forward to read your updates.

Offline mycotheologist

ᵒⁿ ᴿᵉᵍᵘˡᵃʳ ᴮᵃˢⁱˢ
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: August 10, 2012, 05:12:54 PM »
Yeah, keep us updated. Have you tried iboga and/or ayahuasca? I have a problem with drowsiness myself, I can't imagine how bad it must be to have chronic fatigue syndrome like you described.

Offline Jox

ᵒⁿ ᴿᵉᵍᵘˡᵃʳ ᴮᵃˢⁱˢ
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: August 10, 2012, 09:55:38 PM »
Hi guys,

I just left from Oaxaca, Mazunte beach, Mexico. I had no internet at home, now I am traveling on motorcycle back to Puerto Vallarta... and will write a longer report.

But in short Kambo has been miraculous for me, but I ended up doing it every other weekend, I am a new person.  Yet I wonder if this will be a complete cure: I will do my tests before I dare say Yes it cured me.

Even if it doesn't cure me I am sure I will NOT have bed time any more, this is clear that somehow snaps me out of bed and brain fog, and the rest of the symptoms.

take care
Jox

Offline lightswitchedon

• ɢʟօɮǟʟ
    ʍօɖɛʀǟȶօʀ
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: August 10, 2012, 11:02:57 PM »
Gives me more confidence in the auricular kambo therapy I am about to do in near minutes.

Thanks.

Offline Dagger

ᵒⁿ ᴿᵉᵍᵘˡᵃʳ ᴮᵃˢⁱˢ
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: August 11, 2012, 01:26:01 PM »
That is great to hear Jox! Looking forward to hearing a complete report of your experiences and how it unfolds in the future.

Offline mycotheologist

ᵒⁿ ᴿᵉᵍᵘˡᵃʳ ᴮᵃˢⁱˢ
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: August 11, 2012, 02:18:50 PM »
Thanks for the update! Brilliant to hear that you can now live your life again. Looking forward to reading your full report. You're not only cured, but you now have the ability to help cure others who are stuck in similar seemingly hopeless situations. Whether its a full cure or not, you're on the path to a full recovery. Giovanni Lattanzi said that kambo greatly remedies his symptoms (which were caused by a viral infection) but did not completely cure the problem. He says it was iboga (or the combination of the two) that completely cured him.
« Last Edit: August 11, 2012, 02:23:13 PM by mycotheologist »

Offline caiano

• ɢʟօɮǟʟ
    ʍօɖɛʀǟȶօʀ
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: August 12, 2012, 05:44:51 AM »
... kambo greatly remedies his symptoms (which were caused by a viral infection) but did not completely cure the problem. He says it was iboga (or the combination of the two) that completely cured him.

According to Hygenism's approach to health, viral infections are not really infections, because viruses have not the capacity to reproduce themselves, being them already dead cellular garbage consisting of broken DNA. The presence of virus is only the prove that toxins are killing cells at a great rate. So I think kambò purged out the toxins from Gio's body, diminishing the viral charge because poisoned substances and methabolites  were no more doing damage to his liver cells.

Offline mycotheologist

ᵒⁿ ᴿᵉᵍᵘˡᵃʳ ᴮᵃˢⁱˢ
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: August 12, 2012, 10:49:26 PM »
My understanding (which is quite limited) of viruses is that they are basically just genetic code packaged in a protein trojan horse which trojan their way into host cells then hijack the host cells genetic machinery. They don't require toxins to operate, although toxins will weaken the host organisms immune system which will make for a more hospitable environment for the virus. They're like the DNA/RNA equivalent of computer viruses, they're just bits of code which is designed to be read and executed by their target. Thats the mainstream theory of it though, the reality of it may be very different. The mechanism by which iboga or kambo rids the body of a virus probably cannot be explained through that mainstream western paradigm. The Amazonian shamans can probably explain it through their paradigm.
« Last Edit: August 12, 2012, 10:57:48 PM by mycotheologist »