Author Topic: Turning a new leaf, again  (Read 6119 times)

Offline FairlyFreeSpirit

• ꀘ꒐ꇙꇙꏂ꒯ ꃳꌦ ꀘꋬꂵꃳꄲ
    (꒐ꋊ꒐꓄꒐ꋬ꓄ꏂ꒯)
  • Called by the medicine(s)
    • View Profile
Turning a new leaf, again
« on: October 08, 2012, 10:27:05 PM »
In my lifes quest to find contentment I've unintentionally abused numerous substances and people, the one I abused most has been myself. After two years of sobriety, amense and growing the f up I find myself with more than I ever could have asked for, not just to be content but joyful, as well as many opurtunities to teach love, peace,and spirit to people seemingly without hope. Although I certainly happy with my progress I feel I am holding on to much that hinders me. I am met with constant memories of the psychic shift that occured in me, omens to spread truth and love in my every action, though impossible in my present human condition to achieve this, I feel called to plants that may help me remove the blockages of the spirit and gut so that I am better led to shine the light of the spirit. However I have been in a struggle, my ego seeks to overcome me, it tells me what I have been, that if I choose this path my demons will overcome me. This is where my interest in kambo comes, in hopes that as an ally it will make my body and spirit stand out from the ego enough to let go and work through my delusions and find myself at a higher potential, to better the human experience for all. I am a bit concerned with finding sapo that is ethically harvested, and as I nor anyone I am close with, experienced with sapo I have come to this forum for guidance.

Many blessings

Offline caiano

• ɢʟօɮǟʟ
    ʍօɖɛʀǟȶօʀ
    • View Profile
Re: Turning a new leaf, again
« Reply #1 on: October 09, 2012, 04:37:27 AM »
Welcome FFS !
I hope your path will be improved with the help of our community and that Kambò will show you the way to turn the demons into allies, because their energy is ultimately yours. I belive  Kambò could bring the gift of innocence to transform the dark side of every  demon.

Offline FairlyFreeSpirit

• ꀘ꒐ꇙꇙꏂ꒯ ꃳꌦ ꀘꋬꂵꃳꄲ
    (꒐ꋊ꒐꓄꒐ꋬ꓄ꏂ꒯)
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 10, 2012, 02:49:33 PM »
Thank you, we shall see. I placed an order for a kambo stick, it is odd to me how knowing of kambo I have never been too interested and now I feel like it is something I am called to. My house mate has become quite interested also as he has had bacteria/yeast problems in his body for several years, he has been on a very strict diet to try and fight it off to no avail, if this somehow could ease his symptoms I know he would be so very relieved. Im going to work on improving my diet as well as my intake of information, ie no tv and only wholesome activity which I do really well with already, in hopes to lesson the crud in my guts before I partake.

Blessings

Offline lightswitchedon

• ɢʟօɮǟʟ
    ʍօɖɛʀǟȶօʀ
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 10, 2012, 05:13:55 PM »
My house mate has become quite interested also as he has had bacteria/yeast problems in his body for several years, he has been on a very strict diet to try and fight it off to no avail, if this somehow could ease his symptoms I know he would be so very relieved.
Blessings

I have partook of a good number of Kambo sessions and it does not seem to noticeably impact my bacterial/yeast problems.  Bacteria is old and makes up everything....it is very intelligent.  Our bodies recogize some as good and some as foreign invaders.  Kambo helps with the immune system, therefore I may be getting some aid without noticing instant results, however I get instant results when I do not take in any sugar or gluten and drink Kombucha or take a good probiotic.  The problem does not go away, but is greatly alleviated.  I think with time and good decision making homeostasis will correct the problem.
« Last Edit: October 10, 2012, 05:16:52 PM by lightswitchedon »

Offline FairlyFreeSpirit

• ꀘ꒐ꇙꇙꏂ꒯ ꃳꌦ ꀘꋬꂵꃳꄲ
    (꒐ꋊ꒐꓄꒐ꋬ꓄ꏂ꒯)
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 10, 2012, 09:32:52 PM »
It looks like it will be a while before a new moon falls on an appropriate day for me to use it, I suppose I should try and do it as close as I can when the moon is waning?

Offline caiano

• ɢʟօɮǟʟ
    ʍօɖɛʀǟȶօʀ
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: October 11, 2012, 04:41:04 AM »
as close as I can when the moon is waning?
yes, doing the best you can is enough