Author Topic: hopeful about kambo  (Read 5896 times)

Offline kamamambo

• ᵁˢᵉ ᴷᵃᵐᵇᵒ ᵃˢ ᵃ ˢᵃᶜʳᵃᵐᵉⁿᵗ
    ᵒⁿ ᴿᵉᵍᵘˡᵃʳ ᴮᵃˢⁱˢ
  • Called by the medicine(s)
    • View Profile
hopeful about kambo
« on: August 01, 2012, 07:21:26 PM »
hi all,

i'm very exciting about kambo, never having done it myself but having read about it in the eboka forum and elsewhere.

i'm interested in the medicine based on hope that it may jump start a process or itself may help in helping with anxiety, depression, and more. For those that have worked with it... is this hope a fantasy or does it capture a realistic promise?

Offline Kambogahuasca Panacea

• A̷d̷m̷i̷n̷i̷s̷t̷r̷a̷t̷o̷r̷
  • ↼Ȿ♄ꜻϻꜻηĭc⇀ ↽∆ƪc♄εϻĭst⇁
    • View Profile
Re: hopeful about kambo
« Reply #1 on: August 01, 2012, 08:50:24 PM »
Very real and completely reasonable to have these expectations.  Especially done on meridian lines from my experience for those you described I would do some on your governers vessel spinal area meridians.  But for the anxiety, do you feel it in a particular area?  For your depression where in your body does it resonate?  The more you do Kambo the more it works from my experience when the moon is waning.  If you really want to go at it and find how miraculous it can be do 3 treatments within a short time of 1-2 days.  Then it will unleash it's miracles.  What do you weigh?  I'm guessing 3 or 4 dots for your first treatment.  Maybe we can find you someone that can treat you too.  Can say general area you live if you want...ie W. US or Germany or whatever. 

Blessings!

Offline kamamambo

ᵒⁿ ᴿᵉᵍᵘˡᵃʳ ᴮᵃˢⁱˢ
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 01, 2012, 09:17:13 PM »
thanks for the quick response, KP!

about 3 treatments in a short time, should they be spread out in a certain amount of time? (in other words would 3 treatments in 3 hours be as effective as 3 treatments in 2 days?)

Oh, and i live in N. Cali (bay area).

Offline Kambogahuasca Panacea

• A̷d̷m̷i̷n̷i̷s̷t̷r̷a̷t̷o̷r̷
  • ↼Ȿ♄ꜻϻꜻηĭc⇀ ↽∆ƪc♄εϻĭst⇁
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 01, 2012, 09:48:53 PM »
Write to Gio and go!!!

The best opportunity you can get!

Or I can make reservations for you.

Or if you can't go this time I have a friend I can connect you with up there.  Well maybe 2 hours away.

Kambo Medicine will be provided between the 10th and 16th of september in a beautiful mountain property in the Sierra foothills outside of Chico in Northern California.
This medicine will be provided according the develpments i made, one of which is the combination of Kambo and Auricular Acupuncture and the placement of the medicine on the Meridians where the energy streams through the body.
This new method, which potentiates the healing power of this medicine,  has been successful to heal different kind of addictions and many other diseases.
Our treatment location will host a wonderful vegetarian chef to prepare meals for participants as well as on-site camping amid towering ponderosa pines. We are asking a $20/day donation to cover the costs of food and our in-house chef. This donation is included in the price.

Reservations
narsimdiva@gmail.com

10-13 september: one-day kambo treatments
14-16 september: kambo weekend, max. 20 persons

Price (included food and accomodation)
Kambo treatment  $. 120, per day (monday-thursday)
Kambo weekend  $. 300,- (friday-sunday)

Our treatment location will host a wonderful vegetarian chef to prepare meals for participants as well as on-site camping amid towering ponderosa pines. We are asking a $20/day donation to cover the costs of food and our in-house chef. This donation is included in the price.

Kambo treatments
-check up
-auricular acupuncture
-reading from the oracles of manifestation
-2x kambo per day with a break of half/one hour in between

Information: FB 'Kambo healing'
Intakes to start the 'Iboga capsules therapy',

Kambo and Iboga private sessions by appointment:

lattanzi18@gmail.com

***3 treatments in 3 hours is what I did and I loved it as it was entheogenic.  The best entheogenic experience I have ever had to be honest.  Or you can do twice in one night and one more time the next morning.  No food in between and must drink lots of water between treatments to make up for the liquids you purged.  I can't wait to do it again it has been almost a year since I did the Kambo rite of passage.  For my friend this treatment cured him of his anxiety and depression and at that time I didn't even know about meridians. 

What do you weigh again?  Do you have a strong constitution i.e. tolerance for pain?  I'm trying to gauge your first dose and maybe Caiano can help too. 

Blessings!

Offline kamamambo

ᵒⁿ ᴿᵉᵍᵘˡᵃʳ ᴮᵃˢⁱˢ
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 01, 2012, 11:24:12 PM »
Hey KP, really enjoying your enthusiasm. Anyway, I'm going to send you a PM later tonight or tomorrow at the latest. (Trying to keep information helpful to others here, like about about 3-in-3-days and meridians, and more personal stuff offline as to not be distracting for others)