Author Topic: Chemotherapy and Kambo  (Read 5079 times)

Offline teestoddard

• Called by the medicine(s)
    • View Profile
Chemotherapy and Kambo
« on: February 24, 2015, 11:40:48 AM »
hello

I have been recently diagnosed with Stage 2 breast cancer, and wanted to know if there is any one that has had experience with using Kambo in addition to Chemotherapy. 
If so what would the protocol be, and precautions to be taken. 

Thank you
Tee

Offline ―λlτεrηιτγ-

• A̷d̷m̷i̷n̷i̷s̷t̷r̷a̷t̷o̷r̷
  • ↼Ȿ♄ꜻϻꜻηĭc⇀ ↽∆ƪc♄εϻĭst⇁
  • Herbalism & Kambo
    • View Profile
    • https://Kambo.me
Re: Chemotherapy and Kambo
« Reply #1 on: March 16, 2015, 03:53:03 AM »
Hello,

Welcome to our forum!  :D

I figured someone would have responded to you by now, sorry about that.
I noticed that the administrator Kambogahuasca Panacea was asking for you on another site.
I have no experience with this, though I attempted to try and compile some cancer info on this thread: http://kambo.me/smf/index.php?topic=231
I don't really see why this would be ill-advised. I would probably proceed, tho that's just me, and I probably also wouldn't accept chemotherapy.
As for precautions, perhaps you should focus on protecting and remedying side-effects and damage caused by chemo.
For example a quick duckduckgo search results in bringing up the topic: Nerve Damage (Chemo-Induced Peripheral Neuropathy)

"Vitamin B12 supports the sheathing that protects nerve cells and has shown in studies that it promotes the regeneration and growth of nerve cells."
And the website talks about forms of Vitamin B1 and 12 which are much more readily absorbed by the body.

Just as an example.

« Last Edit: March 16, 2015, 03:56:45 AM by λlτεrηιτγ »

Offline ―λlτεrηιτγ-

• A̷d̷m̷i̷n̷i̷s̷t̷r̷a̷t̷o̷r̷
  • ↼Ȿ♄ꜻϻꜻηĭc⇀ ↽∆ƪc♄εϻĭst⇁
  • Herbalism & Kambo
    • View Profile
    • https://Kambo.me
Re: Chemotherapy and Kambo
« Reply #2 on: March 17, 2015, 08:46:13 AM »
Red root or Ceanothus americana increases platelet counts that my have been lowered as a result of chemotherapy.

From The Way of Herbs, Michael Tierra, L.Ac., O.M.D.:

Ceanothus
Parts Used: Roots
Energy and Flavors: Bitter, astringent, cool
Systems Affected:  Lymphatic system, liver, spleen
Biochemical Constituents: Various alkaloids
Properties:  Lymphatic stimulant, expectorant, antispasmodic, astringent. Ceanothus can be used for lymphatic cleansing, enlarged spleen and liver, colds, bronchitis, whooping cough, tonsilitis, diphtheria, sinus conditions, nosebleeds, uterine bleeding, and hemorrhoids. Red root increases platelet counts that may have been lowered as a result of chemotherapy. It also improves digestion and assimilation, and firms up stools.
Dose:  A decoction of 1 ounce to 1 pint of boiling water simmered for 20 minutes. Take ½ cup three times daily; or 10-30 drops of the fluid extract.
Used For: Lymphatic congestion, enlarged spleen or liver, bronchitis, uterine bleeding, hemorrhoids, increasing the platelet count as a result of chemotherapy, cancer