Author Topic: Hello from Poland  (Read 4293 times)

Offline guciowawa

• Called by the medicine(s)
    • View Profile
Hello from Poland
« on: December 25, 2014, 02:53:25 PM »
Hello everybody,

My name is Gucio. I am 44 and I live in Warsaw, Poland. I was introduced to Kambo this year during Psylohuasca ceremony.

First, I fell in love in visual aspect of the Kambo ceremony. Medicines, candles, wood, stone, excellent people getting Kambo and I knew I had to try it.
I have had 8 Kambo since this April. My first 4 were spectacular in terms of purging. I also lost consciousness twice. 7, 9, 13 and 15 dots all on right arm.
After summer break I was back to Kambo. 5th and 6th were both 11 dots on left arm, nearly pleasant experiences if you love Palo Santo and rapee like me, no need to purge and I did not want more dots.
7th was my first time to put oKambo by myself. I was learning technique so my forearm has some irregular burns. 5 dots. No bucket no problem.
Last week I went with my best mate and his partner to our favourite healer for Kambo. I was first, again learning how to make burns so my left forearm does not look especially pleasant at the moment. 13 dots and one, but massive purge.
10 minutes later I was putting Kambo on somebody for the first time in my life. My friend's partner was so nice she received her 3rd Kambo partly from me. I think I lived all my life to get to this moment.
---
It did not come to my mind. It was suggested to me.
'Didn't you think about yourself as Kambo practitioner?'
And it was like opening my eyes. So I am getting ready.

Offline Kambogahuasca Panacea

• A̷d̷m̷i̷n̷i̷s̷t̷r̷a̷t̷o̷r̷
  • ↼Ȿ♄ꜻϻꜻηĭc⇀ ↽∆ƪc♄εϻĭst⇁
    • View Profile
Re: Hello from Poland
« Reply #1 on: December 27, 2014, 12:25:17 PM »
I think I lived all my life to get to this moment.

Very fulfilling to find your purpose.  When I first started treating people it was like a sudden epiphany of being who I am truly without feeling any sense of emptiness.  Careful though because this often leads to giving free treatments which leads to people not realizing the value of having an experienced practitioner.  An experienced practitioner is such because no matter what they've been there and done that so can have full control over the situation without any worries.  More and more with organizations like IAKP there seems to be a template for practitioners but in my books it should go by the black bile belt and if a practitioner has fully expelled black bile for 2 hours.  Then there's nothing that can surprise you. 

Offline guciowawa

• Called by the medicine(s)
    • View Profile
Re: Hello from Poland
« Reply #2 on: December 30, 2014, 11:27:35 AM »
Thank you for your response.

I must admit it was like 'I can't accept money for Kambo', but it won't be this way. It is going to be pretty ceremonial in terms of Sananga, rapee, incenses, paintings, refreshments and music. I am going to charge what I know as usual price in Poland, but money will fund a renovation of my poor friend's flat, especially her bathroom. When it is done I might consider spending money from Kambo on travelling or bread if needed, but It is way too early for such planning.

I am going to have someone with me during applications and ask people who will be receiving Kambo to bring someone with them as long as I am a novice. IAKP got a 2 week training for beginners in Poland next summer, but I'd rather go to South America for more practise.
« Last Edit: December 30, 2014, 12:16:38 PM by guciowawa »