Author Topic: Kambo Synergies  (Read 5488 times)

Offline ―λlτεrηιτγ-

• A̷d̷m̷i̷n̷i̷s̷t̷r̷a̷t̷o̷r̷
  • ↼Ȿ♄ꜻϻꜻηĭc⇀ ↽∆ƪc♄εϻĭst⇁
  • Herbalism & Kambo
    • View Profile
    • https://Kambo.me
Kambo Synergies
« on: December 01, 2014, 03:00:38 AM »
Figured this could be important to share.

While doing 4 herbal enemas I decided to do 1 Kambo point. Not looking for nausea, but to help push toxins into the elimination passages and assist in lower purging.
The herbal enema consisted of: a small amount of Acacia confusa root bark (this is an ayahuasca analogue that contains both dmt and maoi), a squirt of cilantro essential oil, a drop of garlic oil, the fresh juice of a lemon, and a small handful of dried red clover herb.

I did one deep enema, held it and applied a Kambo point. 1 point almost reached full strength dose which for me has been 6 points. I got very frog faced. and actually had to remove the Kambo after a while. Released the enema, did another deep, and 2 more laying on right side to detox liver and gallbladder.

Just pointing out that Kambo can synergize with the right medicines, so those combining modalities should be aware of the potential.

I did not drink water beforehand, and felt no nausea. The medicines and my intention worked in unison to perfectly purge through the desired passage.
« Last Edit: December 01, 2014, 03:03:04 AM by αlτεrηιτγ »

Offline Kambogahuasca Panacea

• A̷d̷m̷i̷n̷i̷s̷t̷r̷a̷t̷o̷r̷
  • ↼Ȿ♄ꜻϻꜻηĭc⇀ ↽∆ƪc♄εϻĭst⇁
    • View Profile
Re: Kambo Synergies
« Reply #1 on: December 02, 2014, 07:34:36 AM »
I dare say this is a MAJOR advent! Thank you!  I hope if can try soon and report back.  Thanks