Author Topic: Popularity of Ayurveda  (Read 2945 times)

Offline vernon

• Called by the medicine(s)
    • View Profile
Popularity of Ayurveda
« on: November 28, 2014, 03:36:27 AM »
The Ayurvedic treatments in Kerala are famous all over the world. Tourists throng Kerala to experience the renowned treatments. These treatments heal the mind, body and soul. Ayurvedic treatments are gaining popularity in Kerala. There is an influx of tourists visiting Kerala for various Ayurvedic treatments. These treatments are affordable and have a lasting effect on the health of those seeking these treatments. Ayurvedic treatments are available for many diseases such as migraine, back aches, sinusitis, arthritis, insomnia, fatigue and other ailments. Most human beings suffer from any ailments at certain periods of time and they require medical attention. Ayurveda adheres to the health requirements of individuals and improves their health with various procedures and medication. Ayurveda is the source of various rare medications and these are administered to heal patients suffering from long term illness. There are many popular practices in Ayurveda and these procedures are effective in recovering from various illness. Ayurveda is gaining popularity among foreigners with more of them seeking these treatments at low rates. Ayurvedic treatments are common in God’s own country with the influx of tourists seeking such treatments for various ailments. Contrary to the popular beliefs on Ayurveda, there are visible results for the treatments. Ayurvedic treatment at Kerala are popular with elders and older generation people who prefer to use only Ayurveda during their lifetime. They hold the staunch belief that only this centuries old treatment can improve their health and they live by it.

Offline ―λlτεrηιτγ-

• A̷d̷m̷i̷n̷i̷s̷t̷r̷a̷t̷o̷r̷
  • ↼Ȿ♄ꜻϻꜻηĭc⇀ ↽∆ƪc♄εϻĭst⇁
  • Herbalism & Kambo
    • View Profile
    • https://Kambo.me
Re: Popularity of Ayurveda
« Reply #1 on: November 28, 2014, 07:00:58 AM »
Much reverence for the practice of Ayurveda and it's healers.

Namaste

EDIT: I've let this post stay and have not deleted it as spam, so please no more double posts or registered usernames, or all will be deleted.
We have to first accept users first posts before they will show up on the forum. Thank you
« Last Edit: December 01, 2014, 07:25:38 PM by αlτεrηιτγ »