Author Topic: Powerful blenders  (Read 4962 times)

Offline ―λlτεrηιτγ-

• A̷d̷m̷i̷n̷i̷s̷t̷r̷a̷t̷o̷r̷
  • ↼Ȿ♄ꜻϻꜻηĭc⇀ ↽∆ƪc♄εϻĭst⇁
  • Herbalism & Kambo
    • View Profile
    • https://Kambo.me
Powerful blenders
« on: November 18, 2014, 09:30:04 AM »
The vitamix is a $400-something blender that is made specifically to blend and liquefy fruits and vegetables without adding water and without leaving chunks of unblended pulp. It allows you to take in a ton of vegetable matter which would otherwise be too strenuous and boring to eat. A pure green vegetable smoothie does wonders for cleansing, remineralization, and alkalizing the system. You get the fiber which is good for the intestines. And it is much faster, requiring less cleaning than a juicer.

Here it is being used:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gmmPSBRu6wg

There's a blender called the Osta Versa on amazon which reviews claim is as good as the Vitamix, for $200. I just ordered a used one for $150.
I've read lots of reviews and nothing else seems to compare to these as a full size blender.

Offline Burnmark

• Called by the medicine(s)
    • View Profile
Re: Powerful blenders
« Reply #1 on: December 04, 2014, 04:04:04 PM »
My friend.  Please allow me to give you one scientific fact you can take home.

Anytime you hear about alkalizing one's body, you are listening to the hugest piece of non-scientific bullshit and you'd better turn your back on whoever promotes that alkalinity bunk because you're getting health advice from a quack.

Your body is acid and can self regulate it's acidity all by itself.  Proteins are made of amino acids, DNA is Deoxy-Ribonucleic-Acid, Vitamin A is Ascrobic Acid, your stomach contains hydrochloric ACID and virtually everything good for you is ACID.  Alkalines are dangerous substances... think of caustic soda that can melt one's skin in a matter of seconds. And that's not even a strong alkaline.

Be healthy, be well and stop buying into the Alkaline myth.  Enjoy your acidity.. it's what you're suppose to be :)

Offline ―λlτεrηιτγ-

• A̷d̷m̷i̷n̷i̷s̷t̷r̷a̷t̷o̷r̷
  • ↼Ȿ♄ꜻϻꜻηĭc⇀ ↽∆ƪc♄εϻĭst⇁
  • Herbalism & Kambo
    • View Profile
    • https://Kambo.me
« Reply #2 on: December 05, 2014, 05:39:39 PM »
Not so. If you have ever taken a course in anatomy and physiology you understand better. The entire body should not be acidic. You can feel the difference when your body is too acidic.  Water is best for you at a perfectly balanced pH of 7. Cancer is caused by blood that is too acidic and and not oxygenated enough. Yes some acids can be handled by the body and are also healthy. The stomach is extremely acidic while liver bile (pH 7.6 to 8.6) and pancreatic juice (contains bicarbonate ions) are alkaline.
The blood pH is usually about 7.35 to 7.45.

Your body is acid and can self regulate it's acidity all by itself.
By releasing and losing alkaline minerals like calcium, magnesium, sodium, potassium.
They function as buffers.
The urine removes excess acids or alkaline substances.
The system can be overwhelmed and lose this ability to buffer.

Have you ever tested your urine or saliva with pH strips? The range can go from below 6.5 to above 6.8.

Alkalines are dangerous substances... think of caustic soda that can melt one's skin in a matter of seconds.
How about Hydrochloric acid? Would you want to consume it or touch it? Anything in the extreme ranges is corrosive.
Calcium carbonateand Sodium bicarbonate can be taken for heart burn.
Baking soda has long been used as a remedy because of its alkalinity which buffers excessive stomach acid.
Spices increase stomach acid production while consuming acidic foods like high sugar will increase the acidity.
I'm talking about the differences on blood pH of say a diet of pizza and pepsi vs kale leaves and spring water.
I'm not saying ones pH should be 14. I'm saying that a more alkaline diet is healthier. Nevermind the nutritional value, and the fact that natural foods are generally more nutritional and alkaline, a more alkaline diet.
« Last Edit: July 08, 2017, 07:21:24 AM by λlτεrηιτγ »

Offline PeterBigPolar

• Called by the medicine(s)
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 23, 2015, 11:05:33 PM »
Read your message, I had fun