Author Topic: My Iboga Experience  (Read 4287 times)

Offline demyanabakan

• Called by the medicine(s)
    • View Profile
My Iboga Experience
« on: September 14, 2014, 09:31:15 PM »
Hi,
I thought I would share this here.
I know there is a site dedicated for Iboga that may be more appropriate, it has been over a week since I signed up and still have not received confirmation to join that site.

First I would like to thank everyone on here for the knowledge that they have shared , I truly believe it has helped to save my life.

I was called to the spirit of Iboga rather drastically , and once reading about it I became instantly obsessed as I do with most things in my life. This was especially bad and I was constantly reading and searching for information instead of being productive and doing things I needed for myself.
I am going to avoid telling the part of the story on how I obtained the Iboga, but during that process I was visited by a few angels who predicted near future events in the form of poetry , numbers, and stories.

The start.

Thursday at 2:30 pm - I ingested 2 grams of TA rootbark , and layed down to meditate.
3:30 pm -  I entered a dream like state. Do not recall much to go into any detail. Got up and felt physically uncoordinated. Took the 2nd half of my dose another 2 Grams of Iboga TA.

After taking my second and final dose, I layed down in my friend (sitters ) bed and she brought her labtop in the room. She played some bwiti music for me.
I tried to provoke some more images but they did not come. There was a strong mental block. The main sensation was feeling alone, bothered by the intensity of the music and disabled. A sensation that I was forcing myself to accept.
This lasted for what I perceive to be a few hours.

Something provoked me to get off the bed. I felt engulfed. The bed seemed to get bigger and softer and to be swallowing me, slowly draining my life force as time passed by very slowly. I was aware and powerless.

Upon laying on the floor my friend came in and she asked me how I felt. - I explained that I thought something went wrong. At the time there was a very severe ringing in my ears, and my head was pounding.

Then the most violent, disturbing vomiting occured that I have ever experienced. She claims very little vomit actually came out, and it did not smell as bad as I thought.
I felt my organs shaking. My insides were being twisted and rattled, similar to the rattle of the music. Every vomit brought an extreme amount of pressure and pain to my brain.
Then I felt as if my head was cracked open, and the upper left part of my brain had a knot tied into it. I could see , feel  and hear this knot. I could also feel that in this knot lied all of my old fears, habits, negativity and parts of my self that I ignored and never dealt with that were causing me to waste my life and not live to my full potential.
This gave me mixed emotions, but mostly sad that I had to learn such a harsh lesson, and I felt like a waste and shame to my friends and family. 
I slept on the floor alone after this and did not talk at all.

7:30 am friday morning -

my vital signs were very low.
 My skin felt grey, hard and dead.
My heart had a very low beat.
I smelled like a dead person.
My eyes lost all life. This was the most scary part.
I lost the life in my voice and tone.
I still had no coordination. this part I was expecting.
I did not cry but I was very upset and sad with myself.
I realized most of my life had been a waste , and felt very shameful.
I was at the realization that I would probably die that day. If not then that week.
If not that week then lose my job and life , because I would not be a normal competent, functioning human surviving in this world.
-
9:30 am

My friend and love , who was my sitter started to get closer to me.
Everywhere she touched me would start to gain some life. I could feel life entering my body in different places.
I felt scared that I was robbing her life. I felt like a mutant but I knew I desperatly needed her help.
She gave me her heart and her brain. I could feel and see the life going into my body.
It was enough to get me up.

11 am

I knew deep within that if I wanted to gain health and regrow my skin, eyes, heart , brain and organs that it all had to start with my spirit.
I talked to myself in russian and kept trying to remind myself of who i was.
I was very scared and kept following my friend around. She gave me some supplements and food.
I felt more life entering my body.

We tried calling my shaman who I do ayahuasca with but he did not answer.

Then she found a place in nature and took me there. It was the most beautiful place I have ever seen in my life.
As soon as I got there, my walk was different. I appreciated and felt every step and movement I took.
I felt earth now giving me new life, similar to how she did.
As I crawled I felt the spirit of kambo enter my body. I was one with every element that I encountered.
It was an indescribable sensitivity to the rocks as I crawled around them. It was survival, life and truth.

I got naked and layed in a cold stream and did deep breathing while gazing at the sky, I felt my mind was the air and the stream was connecting me to an eternal life source.
When I got up my head was bigger. I had regrown a part of my brain. The back of the right part of my head. It was shaped different.

Then we saw many animals -
 a snake.
 a frog, who blended into the earth.
deer
birds
grasshopers

this story goes on and I now have a new life. I also have a new birth day.  I was the earth wheel spin and I know the power of death, and regeneration. transformation . nature and beauty.

I would like to thank whoever on here recommended Barry Long, his meditation really helped my spirit. I listened for the first time before my journey.
Also for all the info on Kambo, I believe the Kambo helped me stay alive and regenerate. I think using it in my ears was crucial in invoking my survival instincts. Nature will only save those who surrender and those who want to stay alive.
Peace , Blessings and love. Infinite gratitude.

Offline QuestionAnDancer

• Called by the medicine(s)
    • View Profile
Re: My Iboga Experience
« Reply #1 on: August 24, 2015, 09:03:05 PM »
This is an amazing story. How do you feel now?

When you say, "She gave me her heart and her brain. I could feel and see the life going into my body." Do you feel like you actually absorbed some of her essence (not just energy, but WHO she is), and still have it now? In other words, do you feel like yourself, or do you feel like her? If she left you, would you disintegrate as a person? Or have you found personal strength that is nobody else's but yours?

Thanks for sharing.