Author Topic: Protection for yourself when gving kambo to someone else  (Read 6742 times)

Offline n3ur0h@ck

• ᵁˢᵉ ᴷᵃᵐᵇᵒ ᵃˢ ᵃ ˢᵃᶜʳᵃᵐᵉⁿᵗ
    ᵒⁿ ᴿᵉᵍᵘˡᵃʳ ᴮᵃˢⁱˢ
  • Called by the medicine(s)
    • View Profile
Protection for yourself when gving kambo to someone else
« on: September 09, 2014, 10:51:52 AM »
Last weekend I got a call from a friend who wanted the frog asap. So I answered and gave him a dose. It was my 3rd time giving to other people.

I did a personal ritual to empower my capacity for administrating kambo by calling the frog spirit's guidance. But when it came to it I noticed a certain openness to the energies being purged. I would like to close myself off to this, this purged energy does not concern me as it isn't my energy to begin with.

However I am very open to energies and have learned that I take on energies from the outside and this is a very big issue in almost all aspects for me. So protection is very important. If I am to be able to give kambo I need to be able to close off.

I want to ask you how to protect yourself when giving someone kambo...

Offline n3ur0h@ck

ᵒⁿ ᴿᵉᵍᵘˡᵃʳ ᴮᵃˢⁱˢ
    • View Profile
Re: Protection for yourself when gving kambo to someone else
« Reply #1 on: September 19, 2014, 07:55:48 AM »
It's coming now, got 3 people for treatment. Still there's much too learn. If I read my own post it's so obvious that I totally miss my own intent by the way I put it.

A second try then to state my question. That I don't know how to deal with the purged energies. Somehow it's my own fault though, I attract them like they're my problem. But they're from someone else.

To ask for protection also doesn't seem the way to go. Better to insure I am out of the path of these energies. It is the natural way these find they're way back to the earth or otherwise be absorbed into the flow of energies.

That I place myself in their way, by a lack of understanding from my part or misguided attitude, is what I wish to adress and change.

One thing I have recognized is to give myself the last treatment so any energy that came in will be purged out.

How do you see this? Hope my question is clear...

Offline mudhen

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 02, 2014, 08:00:54 PM »
Hi macaco,

I do hope someone answered you in a private message at least. These are excellent questions and concerns, and important.

The energies, I am assuming you are talking about toxins and not entities, so I will talk about toxins and not entities.

Some people are able to transmute the energies, change them into something that is not harmful.
But if that is not practical, then as you surmised, helping the energies go where they will be taken care of is a great way to go about it.

Because we are human animals with thinky-brains, using symbolic actions can help us to facilitate and firmly direct the intentions of the safe handling and release of the toxins.

A couple examples here, using the elements and some plants.
Use smoldering incense to waft over the person. As the incense rises, so do the toxins, and air will help release and dissipate them. Water is a wonderful help. While you are working, periodically dip your hands into one bowl of water you have set to the side. Let it be your intention that the water will wash off and hold toxins you are accumulating. When done with the sessions, carefully return the water to the earth. Alternately, wipe the person with a damp cloth, let the cloth hold all the toxins. Burn it or wash it in running water after. You could use fire, you have a fire going when you work? You could brush people with a dried fragrant bundle of plants, let the plants pick up the toxins for you, then place the bundle in the fire for purifying. Earth can help as well. You can dig a small hole near your work area, or use some earth in a pot for the same. Blow or cough any toxins you are accumulating right into the hole. When done, fill up the hole with more earth, and let it go at that. If in a pot, put it back into the ground.
Properly, you would be using a lot of thank yous to these helpers as you begin to work with them. The attitude of gratitude has a lot of flexibility and power to it. But you see the process? You are not alone in this. Air, water, fire and earth, plants and all around you can help you keep clean. If you work with any helper spirits besides Kambo, invite them to be with you and help you deal with toxins during the session. Go with what you resonate most with. You will come up with some movements of your own I am sure.

If you find yourself placing yourself in the way of the energies/toxins, does that mean you are seeing them clearly? The nature of the toxin can indicate which method or practice would work best as far as supporting healing and safety.

What have you worked out for yourself? I see your last post was from September. I wish you all the best, and I am glad you are taking this so seriously.

-mudhen

Offline n3ur0h@ck

ᵒⁿ ᴿᵉᵍᵘˡᵃʳ ᴮᵃˢⁱˢ
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 06, 2014, 07:08:09 AM »
Thanks for your reply mudhen.

Since my post I've done a few sessions and more or less managed to pull it off. First of all I made sure my position to the person being treated and how it was situated in the room. Next I used smoke for purification, white sage and ofcourse palo santo. But I also offered my prayer to the spirits of kambo for their guidance, that all energies would be able to follow their natural path without any blocking. I do see energies often. They sometimes look like tiny specks moving around people, other times some sort of blobs. In the forest I once saw white cloudy entities flying around. This has progressively become more apparant over time.

So it was symbolic action indeed. Though it went well when giving it to others. Last time I did it on myself I got a very bad trip afterward. That night I laid down in bed and had a sort of convulsion, physical fear. My kidneys squeezed and I was shocking for hours on end. Seemed that I either had contracted some kind of entitiy of otherwise released something that gave this terrible reaction. For days after I didn't want to be awake, just be asleep for as long as possible. Being awake was so confronting with this fear thing. Now a few weeks later I'm slowly recovering. But what happened there is still a bit a mystery.

Yet to protect myself when giving to someone else, I managed. Now I need to learn how to protect myself when giving to myself...
« Last Edit: November 06, 2014, 07:10:36 AM by macaco »

Offline mudhen

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 07, 2014, 04:37:55 PM »
 :D

Seems we'll never stop learning. I think this is a great thing.

Offline ―λlτεrηιτγ-

• A̷d̷m̷i̷n̷i̷s̷t̷r̷a̷t̷o̷r̷
  • ↼Ȿ♄ꜻϻꜻηĭc⇀ ↽∆ƪc♄εϻĭst⇁
  • Herbalism & Kambo
    • View Profile
    • https://Kambo.me
« Reply #5 on: November 18, 2014, 07:42:22 AM »
The recommendations above are good and your use of kambo on yourself after healing others.

I use visualizations and a sort of thoughtspeak. Energies people are purging to get better are not welcome in you. Keep that intention in mind. Mentally let the energies know. You can try picturing a barrier around or between you and releasing energies. Recognize that you're the healer doing the healing and your character is strong. If anything attaches to you it should be forewarned that it will not have a hospitable home.  keep Palo Santo or White Sage burning to help carry energies away. Use these in the areas of purgings. You can also look into making a place for the person being healed. I'm looking into pentagrams and banishing rituals of the pentagram as a protection for spiritual endeavors.
« Last Edit: November 18, 2014, 09:09:56 AM by PsilocybeChild »