Author Topic: Healer apprentice here to learn and share.  (Read 3875 times)

Offline Natureboy

• Called by the medicine(s)
    • View Profile
Healer apprentice here to learn and share.
« on: August 19, 2014, 06:59:14 AM »
Im kind of new to this medicine but i have been working with plants aswell as chemical medicines for a few years now.
Ive done a intense cycle with kambo this summer, getting the medicine 6 times in 2months.

Ive also started administrating it on my friends with the blessing from my teacher who has put it on me, i dont feel comfortable charging anyone for it so i do it for free just accepting donations.
Ive read around this forum a bit but now that im in the mix of doing it to others i feel i need to learn more.

I tend to be a bit to much in my mind sometimes, i def respect the traditions but my western mind wants to understand the science.
So if anyone has any good book to recomend on kambo then im all ears.

Offline Kambogahuasca Panacea

• A̷d̷m̷i̷n̷i̷s̷t̷r̷a̷t̷o̷r̷
  • ↼Ȿ♄ꜻϻꜻηĭc⇀ ↽∆ƪc♄εϻĭst⇁
    • View Profile
Re: Healer apprentice here to learn and share.
« Reply #1 on: August 27, 2014, 08:50:46 PM »
No books on Kambo yet that I know of.  I believe Giovanni Lattanzi is soon to release one on Kambo and Iboga that he's been working on for quite sometime.  I have no idea on release date though.  If you google his name his different papers will come up but Peter Gorman was the first Westerner to really put out information and in this one article on his website he has the original research that others have used as evidence for the peptides.