Author Topic: how often should one do kambo  (Read 8164 times)

Offline peri.lee

• Called by the medicine(s)
    • View Profile
how often should one do kambo
« on: July 07, 2014, 01:10:48 PM »
I've been on a kambo ceremony in february on 2 ceremonies 2 days in a row...5 and 10 dots...then again about a month ago on 3 sessions, 7-9-13 dots...since I had great expiriences, how often could I use this medicine safely?

Offline holybark

• View Profile
Re: how often should one do kambo
« Reply #1 on: July 08, 2014, 08:32:36 PM »
I have only done Kambo once, and with my limited experience I would say listen to your body. 

Offline ―λlτεrηιτγ-

• A̷d̷m̷i̷n̷i̷s̷t̷r̷a̷t̷o̷r̷
  • ↼Ȿ♄ꜻϻꜻηĭc⇀ ↽∆ƪc♄εϻĭst⇁
  • Herbalism & Kambo
    • View Profile
    • https://Kambo.me
« Reply #2 on: July 09, 2014, 07:58:40 PM »
Yes, we have members here that consider this a warrior's medicine/path and have really pushed it with Kambo, seeking healing and a deepened relationship with the medicine through dedication. There is no one answer to this question except  to listen to your body & intuition as holybark has stated. If you feel that you are overusing it, or any other unsafe practice, you should keep a log here of how often you are doing it. That way members of this community can give you advice, if needed or wanted.

Offline n3ur0h@ck

• ᵁˢᵉ ᴷᵃᵐᵇᵒ ᵃˢ ᵃ ˢᵃᶜʳᵃᵐᵉⁿᵗ
    ᵒⁿ ᴿᵉᵍᵘˡᵃʳ ᴮᵃˢⁱˢ
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 10, 2014, 11:11:25 AM »
Between 6 and 12 weeks is my usual rhythm. Sometimes a bit more, sometimes less... Your body will tell when it's time.

Offline Kambogahuasca Panacea

• A̷d̷m̷i̷n̷i̷s̷t̷r̷a̷t̷o̷r̷
  • ↼Ȿ♄ꜻϻꜻηĭc⇀ ↽∆ƪc♄εϻĭst⇁
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 11, 2014, 04:35:48 PM »
I would do it more if I could.  I try to do it once every new moon but constantly working and family life makes that difficult.  When I was less busy and full in my Kambo studies I was doing it even once a week.  I once did it 7 times in 5 days with nothing bad happening.  When I questioned Giovanni Lattanzi on this 2 years ago he seemed to think it was not a problem. 

One thing I would say is be careful to overdue purging the black bile, that can make recovery really difficult and zap your life force a bit until the medicine fully replinishes and rebuilds your system. 

It really depends on your personal case, if you have severe health problems and a strong call to the medicine I completely urge you to follow your intuition and welcome the spirit of the frog god. 

Offline Mnimayaki

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: April 17, 2018, 04:26:16 AM »
I look at the answers that were very helpful.