Author Topic: On the Kidney Meridian - KD8 to KD9  (Read 8475 times)

Offline lightswitchedon

• ɢʟօɮǟʟ
    ʍօɖɛʀǟȶօʀ
  • Called by the medicine(s)
    • View Profile
On the Kidney Meridian - KD8 to KD9
« on: July 10, 2012, 11:14:08 PM »
5 points were applied along this meridian and it took almost 3 minutes before my heart rate elevated and I became flushed, however when it did come on it was strong.  I wasted no time purging and after the initial purge I felt the need to get up on the couch and lay on my back with my arms around elevated knees.  This is when the bliss set in.  There was a strong vibration that seemed to be scanning my kidney area down to my root (chakra) area.  It moved slowly and the tingling sensation was incredibly strong and sensational.  I could even hear it.  Everything felt great and healing was taking place in the area that I know it was most needed.  I was sure that the purging was over, then out of nowhere a significant purge came up direct from the scan area.  I still felt very good during the purge and evenso afterward. 

This was a gentle loving Kambo experience through which I know much healing was gained.  Kambo 3 of 3 for me.

Offline cactidrum

• ꀘ꒐ꇙꇙꏂ꒯ ꃳꌦ ꀘꋬꂵꃳꄲ
    (꒐ꋊ꒐꓄꒐ꋬ꓄ꏂ꒯)
    • View Profile
Re: On the Kidney Meridian - KD8 to KD9
« Reply #1 on: July 11, 2012, 03:42:54 PM »
excellent to know you've been able to heal what was needed.... i'm pretty sure that intentions + meridians are a very good combo to focus on where you want to send kambo doctor ... were you alone to do it ?

by the way...; it could be nice to get a meridian map somewhere KP ! cause we don't use the same terms to denominate them !

Offline lightswitchedon

• ɢʟօɮǟʟ
    ʍօɖɛʀǟȶօʀ
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 11, 2012, 04:45:51 PM »
were you alone to do it ?

KP was in da house.  Literally - in the house with me.

Offline Kambogahuasca Panacea

• A̷d̷m̷i̷n̷i̷s̷t̷r̷a̷t̷o̷r̷
  • ↼Ȿ♄ꜻϻꜻηĭc⇀ ↽∆ƪc♄εϻĭst⇁
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 14, 2012, 10:16:04 AM »
This Meridian Map will suffice, but best to get a hard copy.  I will look up the best sources overall and some that Gio has referred over to me.

http://theamt.com/meridian_chart_and_map_of_meridians_meridian_points_acupoints.htm

Offline lightswitchedon

• ɢʟօɮǟʟ
    ʍօɖɛʀǟȶօʀ
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 16, 2012, 10:36:37 PM »
I must post this.  The meridian method is highly effective.  I have known for some time that my sacral chakra was blocked and this is the one that determines how we relate to the world and other people.  Ever since doing Kambo on the kidney meridian (tied to the sacral chakra) I have had no shyness and have been open, honest and comfortable with everyone.  This is an enormous healing milestone for me.  I am comfortable with my place in the world right now and people have even been telling me how much more relaxed and approachable I am.  It is miraculous.  I am very greatful for this.

I have opened up to my parents, co-workers, friends and the like.  This medicine is certainly powerful.  As I said before, the Kambo scanned this area from the outside with a vibrational frequency and I believe it removed my blockages.  It is a fantastic start to my healing journey and I thank KP for bringing this medicine into my life.  I spread the message, but most are too scared to try it.

This fall I will be attending an aya ceremony with a very experienced Peruvian healer if it all works out.  I am planning to treat the group with Kambo prior to the ceremony.  It is going to be 2 or 3 friends of mine.  I have made an acquaintance with someone who spent 7 years in South America studying shamanism and he is going to set this up for me.  I am excited about it.

Offline avendagold

• ᵁˢᵉ ᴷᵃᵐᵇᵒ ᵃˢ ᵃ ˢᵃᶜʳᵃᵐᵉⁿᵗ
    ᵒⁿ ᴿᵉᵍᵘˡᵃʳ ᴮᵃˢⁱˢ
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: August 14, 2012, 09:32:03 AM »
Wow, great guys, thanks for sharing!

I think the meridian approach is very powerful and I'm determined to only use this method from now on.  It makes the Kambo so effective and there is no sense in wasting any, especially since it is difficult and expensive to get hold of. 

The link is just what I was looking for KP.  I will use this in conjunction with Youtube videos in finding just the right spots.