Author Topic: Advice Requested  (Read 7036 times)

Offline Elijah Phoenix

• ꀘ꒐ꇙꇙꏂ꒯ ꃳꌦ ꀘꋬꂵꃳꄲ
    (꒐ꋊ꒐꓄꒐ꋬ꓄ꏂ꒯)
  • Called by the medicine(s)
    • View Profile
Advice Requested
« on: June 15, 2014, 03:47:11 PM »
Dear Kambo Community,

I sincerely enjoy the plethora of information present here.  Working with medicine is a life path for me.  One of my main philosophies is that every person should have the right to healthy food and medicine.  I am a member of the Oklevueha Native American Church and have some very specific plans for the future regarding this value system.  I have decided that I want to work with Kambo and I do want to share the medicine *safely and respectfully* with others who need it.  However, we all know there is an appropriate way to approach everything.  I am humbly asking this of you Kambo community:
Please share, what you feel comfortable with, what I should be doing, where I should be looking, who i should get in touch with, what I should be reading, in order to become a practitioner and respectful holder of this medicine.  I chose to work with this medicine first on myself, to learn as much as I can, and I continue to do so.  My family is eager to work with it too, and I am grateful to have gone first and for all the wisdom i have already gained.  But...  there is much to be learned and I am requesting some direction from those of you who could show me where I should perhaps be looking.  This community is a wonderful resource, in of itself.  I thank you in advance.  I also would like to mention that I am more than happy to start sacramental and medicinal plants from seed to ensure their future preservation.  I learn about more plants that are necessary and complimentary everyday.  Some of these plants take a long time to grow, but it is part of the path I've chosen, it is part of the faith and religion as well.  Thanks for any and all advice and direction.

Sincerely,
        Eli

Offline Kambogahuasca Panacea

• A̷d̷m̷i̷n̷i̷s̷t̷r̷a̷t̷o̷r̷
  • ↼Ȿ♄ꜻϻꜻηĭc⇀ ↽∆ƪc♄εϻĭst⇁
    • View Profile
Re: Advice Requested
« Reply #1 on: July 11, 2014, 05:27:18 PM »
Hey brother!
I hope you stay around in here, truly at first sight you are a gift of presence here.  A long time overdue of me saying so, let's stick around.  It's a small enough group to form a true internet community. 

Growing Iboga and caring for the Phyllomedusa bicolor along with the vines and the leaves should be our main objective, I agree.  So we take these teachers to show us how to grow them!  What a gift!!!

Offline Kambogahuasca Panacea

• A̷d̷m̷i̷n̷i̷s̷t̷r̷a̷t̷o̷r̷
  • ↼Ȿ♄ꜻϻꜻηĭc⇀ ↽∆ƪc♄εϻĭst⇁
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 11, 2014, 05:28:24 PM »
I'd be more than happy to teach you free of cost!  Call anytime (you have my number), come visit, whatever it takes. 

Offline Elijah Phoenix

• ꀘ꒐ꇙꇙꏂ꒯ ꃳꌦ ꀘꋬꂵꃳꄲ
    (꒐ꋊ꒐꓄꒐ꋬ꓄ꏂ꒯)
  • Called by the medicine(s)
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 12, 2014, 04:47:40 AM »
Thanks brother.  Things are bit rough for me right now as I'm having dental work done, but am really suffering from nerve pain, tonsilitis, and headaches. This is all rather sudden, it all seems interconnected.      To top it off, my work keeps me quite busy, and I'm getting ready to move soon too.  My brother whom I live with is going to be performing kambo on me this Monday, Mastes style.  I really need some good medicine.  We're aiming to apply points on my neck and along the large intestine meridian to hopefully provide some relief that I don't believe any doctor is going to provide in exchange for my hard earned monetary assets.  It's all a great learning experience.  I regret not getting in touch with some of you sooner, but please be patient; I have not forgotten.

That being said, I'm here to stay.  This is my life path, my commitment, my spiritual oath.  I look forward to getting to know you guys more, and exchanging wisdom, we have a lot to offer eachother and the world. 

Thanks for being here! :)