Author Topic: Kambo & Malaria  (Read 4768 times)

Offline Booosh

• Called by the medicine(s)
    • View Profile
Kambo & Malaria
« on: April 07, 2014, 04:15:42 PM »
Hi all,

I have a friend who is soon to be off traveling the globe and was interested in alternatives to conventional malaria medicines.  I'm not learned on either malaria or the conventional medicines but Kambo arose in mind as a possibility.  I have read briefly that is is used traditionally to either prevent or treat (unsure which) malaria, yelllow fever and other illnesses but I have found no more information whether anecdotal reports or scientific papers.

I'd be interested in hearing from anybody who has more knowledge on this subject.

Booosh   

Offline Kambogahuasca Panacea

• A̷d̷m̷i̷n̷i̷s̷t̷r̷a̷t̷o̷r̷
  • ↼Ȿ♄ꜻϻꜻηĭc⇀ ↽∆ƪc♄εϻĭst⇁
    • View Profile
Re: Kambo & Malaria
« Reply #1 on: April 07, 2014, 06:59:32 PM »
I heard there was or still is a malaria epidemic with the Santo Daime people in Ceu de Mapia Brazil.  Many of these people are well acquainted with Kambo but I doubt they take it on a regular basis.  Regardless it is rather telling that if a whole community of people that know of this medicine and have a history of using it and still became afflicted with Malaria then Kambo is not a cure for it. 

So I know when and if I ever get to travel to Gabon I will do several Kambo sessions to get my immunity as strong as possible, but as far as when one gets malaria I just don't know.  It has been used on poisonous snake bits so I suspect that it could potentially work with Malaria.  Which parts of the body specifically does Malaria effect is a possible question as to knowing where to apply with accuracy and not just do a run of the mill treatment for something so serious.

In general if someone tells you something is a cure they are speaking of only specific cases but not on a general level.  Kambo fits the cure department if ever something did but to me it's curing is only for those that use it more than once a while or the stupid once every three moon cycles thing.  If you want it to really work you have to dive in deep in my experience. 

Offline kindmountain

• Called by the medicine(s)
    • View Profile
Re: Kambo & Malaria
« Reply #2 on: January 22, 2017, 04:12:43 AM »
Look into MMS! .. :)