Author Topic: POST Kambo diet  (Read 10438 times)

Offline stardrop

• Called by the medicine(s)
    • View Profile
POST Kambo diet
« on: April 05, 2014, 10:51:58 AM »
I am interested in diet recommendations post kambo ceremony, particularly between ceremonies if you are recieving the kambo during a 3 month period of time or longer-  It was been two weeks since my first kambo experience and will be doing it again in a couple more weeks- I am finding that the kambo seems to be helping me make a lot of positive dietary choices for me right now (whether I want to or not)- which is great.  Just looking for some more insight on what foods would jive better with your system after Kambo.  Also wondering if anyone goes back to drinking alcohol moderately between and after doses.  Moderately.   Lol

Offline Kambogahuasca Panacea

• A̷d̷m̷i̷n̷i̷s̷t̷r̷a̷t̷o̷r̷
  • ↼Ȿ♄ꜻϻꜻηĭc⇀ ↽∆ƪc♄εϻĭst⇁
    • View Profile
Re: POST Kambo diet
« Reply #1 on: April 07, 2014, 07:02:32 PM »
I would check in with what the indigenous people eat where it is used most.  The Huni Kuin/Kaxinawa, the Yawanawa, the Katukina and Matses.  They all eat a lot of game mixed with starches like Manioc or/and Yucca.  I've found the supreme Kambo diet for me to be Ketogenic in nature with almost no carbs, that's when I'm at my most innately natural.  I accept that most people drawn to Kambo are vegetarians but I think it's important to look to our forefathers which in this case are the tribes. 

Offline Elijah Phoenix

• ꀘ꒐ꇙꇙꏂ꒯ ꃳꌦ ꀘꋬꂵꃳꄲ
    (꒐ꋊ꒐꓄꒐ꋬ꓄ꏂ꒯)
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 16, 2014, 04:54:01 AM »
I would like to say that my fasting and pre-diet for my first experience was good, in essence, I was considerate of this.  However, I did not plan well for post diet and ate some fatty foods not long after the experience.  This was a mistake, and caused me some discomfort.  Honestly, listening to my intuition and body, minimal amounts of natural simple carbs is all that had any appeal to me.  And the mere thought of a fatty type food was repulsive.  I have a high metabolism, and I enjoyed the temporary reprieve from eating so much.  I want to try juices and raw fruit/maybe food as a post diet, this seems intuitive to me.  I'll post about my post diet experience after my second Kambo application.

Offline darkstar01

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 14, 2015, 10:25:37 AM »
I've found the supreme Kambo diet for me to be Ketogenic in nature with almost no carbs, that's when I'm at my most innately natural.
[/quote\

Cool I am already following a Ketogenic diet, lost over 60Lbs so far.

I accept that most people drawn to Kambo are vegetarians but I think it's important to look to our forefathers which in this case are the tribes.

Most of the people I've met were omnivores rather than vegetarian, but it certainly makes the diet easier I bet for either Ayahuasca or Kambo.. but the truth is the tribes ate a diverse food population, so why shouldn't we as long as the foods are all natural, grass fed, organic, not fermented, not wilted, etc...

Offline Jedside

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 11, 2019, 02:25:11 AM »
I need a lot of information about this shot. If you have enough time to help you get more information