Author Topic: 13 Ghost Points  (Read 12481 times)

Offline Blackanese

• Called by the medicine(s)
    • View Profile
13 Ghost Points
« on: February 27, 2014, 12:10:40 AM »
Hello, I was wondering if anybody had any experience in using Kambo on the energy meridians used in Esoteric Acupuncture such as:
The 13 Ghost Points or 7 Dragons for removal of Entity Attachments/Brujeria/Psychosis/Schizophrenia?
Or used in certain Exorcism modalities.

Offline peacefull warrior

• ʜᴇᴀʟᴇʀ ᴀʙᴏᴠᴇ ᴏʀʙɪᴛꜱ
    (ᴛᴇᴀᴄʜᴇʀ)
    • View Profile
Re: 13 Ghost Points
« Reply #1 on: February 27, 2014, 07:11:59 AM »
i had not heard of them before now

i may have applied kambo to 1 of these 13 ghost points without knowing about the 13 ghost points, this application was probably done some time in the past 3-4 months i am not certain the exact date i did it, i think it was close to a new or full moon.

the points i hit were 2nd eye, 3rd eye, and possibly 4th eye all along the center of my forehead leading from just above the brow to just before the hairline.  it was 4 points in total, it was much more mental and less body purging.

when i did this application is was very unlike any other kambo treatment i have done in that this time there was less body flushing and expulsion of bile and toxins and instead there was a shorter lasting much much more intense and terrifying sort of breach into a new level i had never experienced before that was essentially composed entirely of a level of terror and dread that only salvia or iboga flood or indian-tabaco-huasca could come near touching.

it did not have the hours of terror and meat grinding pain and dread these others have had in the past but it was along the same lines but shorter and reaching farther in much more intense pain, the idea that that point may have been a ghost point makes a lot of sense because one of the major elements was as i was peaking there was a shift and for some reason i though "why do i do these things to myself, this is terrible i am not doing kambo ever again or anything else with unpleasant parts to it" essentially in the moment it is extremely bad but it also makes you think the bad will not subside quickly and you start pleading and making plans to avoid anything unpleasant in the future entirely and it convinces you in the moment that you should just cling to cozy comforting enjoyable things in life and avoid everything unpleasant entirely but that is not a healthy mindset because life has pains and sadness and that is a part of what makes the good parts good.

and it was funny because i was so convinced in that peak levels of intensity that i would avoid all discomfort from here on out and then the very next day i was considering doing another kambo application lol! hare kambo!

so yes for 5 minutes it reversed all my convictions about wanting to strengthen myself by enduring hardships but i understood hours later that this element was the hurdle to see if i would fall back into old patterns, and i did, for 5 minutes lol then when that 5 minutes ended i basically became opened up to an entirely new level of willingness to push myself harder frequently.

this has also now opened up for me the ability to essentially be able to do pathworking in 2 separate layers simultaneously, meaning as i pathwork i can do pathworking inside the pathworking! hare kambo! 

that is essentially a waking lucid dream that involves multiple layers of self induced inception.

i purged clear or yellow, if yellow it was very little. there was much more expulsion from the bottom end then my mouth.

Offline Kambogahuasca Panacea

• A̷d̷m̷i̷n̷i̷s̷t̷r̷a̷t̷o̷r̷
  • ↼Ȿ♄ꜻϻꜻηĭc⇀ ↽∆ƪc♄εϻĭst⇁
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 27, 2014, 09:48:31 AM »
I recently heard of them and consider your words as omens, in other words will soon investigate.  God bless you for awakening this in me!  May The Lord be a boon of glory in your temple.
« Last Edit: February 27, 2014, 09:52:33 AM by Kampum »

Offline Galega

• ɢʟօɮǟʟ
    ʍօɖɛʀǟȶօʀ
  • Kambo Practitioner
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 26, 2014, 07:27:11 PM »
I've used the Seven Dragons, twice in the last 3 years for entity removal. I use the external demon protocol and exchange Du20 for Du14 or 15 because of position. Its very effective but not to be taken lightly. You will see a very extreme reaction when the Kambo goes on and the giver must know how to deal with that and how to guide the released entity on its journey.  I don't want to post these particular experiences on the forum but if you are seriously interested in using Kambo for entity release then I'm happy to discuss privately.

Never used the 13 Ghost points because they are mostly head and face which are, for me,  not places to put Kambo.

Psychosis and Schizophrenia - not with Kambo.

Offline Kambogahuasca Panacea

• A̷d̷m̷i̷n̷i̷s̷t̷r̷a̷t̷o̷r̷
  • ↼Ȿ♄ꜻϻꜻηĭc⇀ ↽∆ƪc♄εϻĭst⇁
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 27, 2014, 12:54:10 PM »
Leave the face Kambo to me, guinea frog.  In all seriousness thank you though for the good information.  I've done some head Kambo with amazing success and can't rule out the face yet.  It's calling me to pinpoint the temple.
« Last Edit: March 27, 2014, 12:56:24 PM by Kampum »