Author Topic: Kambo for healing damaged foot and shoulder impingement  (Read 17020 times)

Offline ―λlτεrηιτγ-

• A̷d̷m̷i̷n̷i̷s̷t̷r̷a̷t̷o̷r̷
  • ↼Ȿ♄ꜻϻꜻηĭc⇀ ↽∆ƪc♄εϻĭst⇁
  • Herbalism & Kambo
    • View Profile
    • https://Kambo.me
Re: Kambo for healing damaged foot and shoulder impingement
« Reply #15 on: March 03, 2014, 02:21:17 AM »
the only way to actually overcome and kill the pain is to make yourself adapt to an even greater level of pain and then the initial injury will barely be felt and the loss of focus on the injury will allow the system to properly heal it for a number of reasons one being because the mind and emotions will not be sapping resources from the body

reminds me of this
I’m quite convinced these classes work by distorting body image so severely that you phase out triggers for the pain.
http://www.vice.com/en_uk/read/interview-with-ketamine-chemist-704-v18n2

article talks about dissociatives as therapy for removing pains from phantom limbs.

Not recommending anyone do illegal drugs or saying it will help. Just find it interesting, these ideas of tricking the body.
mentally speculating on what a combination of a dissociative + psychological metta-programming could do.

Offline n3ur0h@ck

• ᵁˢᵉ ᴷᵃᵐᵇᵒ ᵃˢ ᵃ ˢᵃᶜʳᵃᵐᵉⁿᵗ
    ᵒⁿ ᴿᵉᵍᵘˡᵃʳ ᴮᵃˢⁱˢ
  • Called by the medicine(s)
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: April 14, 2014, 09:10:01 AM »
It's been a few weeks. I've tried supplements like MSM and coral magnesium. Through a blood test I found out to be deficient in vitamin D, so I started to eat cod liver oil and organ meat. Also I did a lot of foothbathing with epson salt.

Unfortunately there is little to no healing and what's even more strange is that a MRI scan did not show any visible damage to cartilage or other non-bone tissues in the foot. They advised a plaster around the lower leg, that's what I'm wearing right now. But to be critical, I am evaluating if this is the way to go. If it would make things worse I cut it open myself if neccessary.

Both the damaged foot and shoulder impingement seem to be a symptom now of something else. Through the bloodtest I found out to be having eosinophilia, which is excessive quantities of of cetain white blood cells, mostly associated with parasitic infestations and severe allergies. Though additional an test for bowel parasites turned out negative. Anyway I am doing the parasite cleanse with black walnut tincture, wormwood and cloves.

Another thing I am doing is making sure diet is as perfect as possible. So only natural unrefined products. Things like raw cow milk, organ meat, cod liver oil. I read Weston Price's book Nutrition and Physical Degeneration. Most of the food choices are influenced by this book. So with that I hope to stripe lack of nutrients of the list.

But the problem could lie with a disturbed hormonal balance. Though not adrenal fatigue, it's more likely the thymus is not functioning properly.

Another thing to look into is jaw position. I found out that mine is pulled back, because else the molars do not touch. Though this causes a lot of stress, the muscles are constantly working to keep this position. So it's not at ease there. This could be influencing general health.
Also recessive gums are an indication of something going awry. Mine are on some teeth down the root and this causes a lot of pain and inflammation.

I am living celibate now as well. Try to preserve as much energy as possible. Make sure that everything is directed to the process. Also working out if subconsciously there is willingness to heal. Praying for divine grace to heal. Etc.

Though I wish people around me would change. I can change as much I like but being a connected being, when people do not adopt new ways, that will affect me too. This is the hardest part, hitting such hard walls with people because they cannot bear that I'm having unexplainable health problems (which is my official diagnosis right now).

With all the objective tests turning out negative, less stands in the way of totally trusting on my intuition regarding this. Though it's hard to discern whether the plaster on my leg is going to help or not. Should I cut it off right now, before my other joints start to get serious problems?

I need kambo and since it's been more than 6 weeks now it's going to be one of these days... Full moon coming up so that's good.

Offline lightswitchedon

• ɢʟօɮǟʟ
    ʍօɖɛʀǟȶօʀ
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: April 15, 2014, 03:42:13 PM »
Hi macaco,

Have you had your B12 levels checked?  If not, are you aware of the seriousness of B12 deficiency and it's accompanying health concerns and detrioration?  For some, including myself, it was like discovering the holy grail the first time methylated B12 hit the system. 

Even if you eat a WAPF type diet it is still very possible to be B12 deficient.  There are a number of genetic factors or digestive issues that can underly a deficiency, but just know that it is a serious matter and it can cause a continual decline of health and well-being.

It should certainly be ruled out before you go any further trying to treat that disease called "unexplainable health problems".  I never would have suspected that it would be the cause of a lot of my health problems considering I have mostly always eaten a lot of meat, but sure enough it was key.

There is a book out there that looks fairly interesting called Could it Be B12?.  I have not yet read it since I get most of my info online from forums, but it is on my Goodreads list.

Offline n3ur0h@ck

ᵒⁿ ᴿᵉᵍᵘˡᵃʳ ᴮᵃˢⁱˢ
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: April 16, 2014, 08:02:08 AM »
Well I have been tested on B12 and it was within normal levels. This I can fairly certain rule out for now. My level is right in the middle at 344 pmol/l where the range is between 150 and 700.

But vitamin D3 is just as bad when you have levels to low, cholecalicferol as it's called is needed for absorption of calcium. Now there are probably other compounds as well, but tests are limited so that all I get. Vitamin D3 I supplement with fermented cod liver oil. I'm also going to try skate liver oil as well. but will wait a while with that.

Another thing may be parasites. I tested negatively on bowel parasites, but my general physician admitted that these test are also very limited and only test for the most common parasites and do not detect liver parasites for instance. So I'm doing this parasite cleanse program, easy to find just search on it. This does gives an improvement in that thusfar I haven't been woken at night feeling terribly nauseaus and puking subsequently. So I still may be infected and am treating this right now.

But I come to believe there are no singular causes if in general health declines and issues refuse to heal. The body will always attempt to heal itself no matter the situation, so interpret having a non healing foot, shoulder and beginning inflammations in other joints as a sign the body has more urgent matters to attend to first. The only thing I can do is take away all possibilites that diminish the natural ability to heal, such as bad food or exposure to excessive levels of stress etc. Though not all are controllable.

I'm about to cut off the plaster on my leg cause it doesn't seem have any effect. It's just that cutting it off is like admitting it's not going to heal. When it is not going to heal I am unable to do travels, something I desire very much and never have been able too. But still keeping it on is like acting against better judgement...

Yesterday I hit the bucket so hard with kambo I nearly passed out. Did 2 rounds of 10 dots and while round 1 was just intense blie vomiting, round 2 was like a high pressure vomit burst. Wow, I almost passed out while vomiting so really hard... Felt very tired afterward and had to take rest the rest of the day...

Offline n3ur0h@ck

ᵒⁿ ᴿᵉᵍᵘˡᵃʳ ᴮᵃˢⁱˢ
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: June 16, 2014, 09:28:02 AM »
Been a while and though this topic goes a little beyond kambo itself, the relevancy is there. Healing is a multi facetted experience and the path is selfdiscovery through and through. So here a little addendum to this somewhat remarkable journey into healing and such.

My shoulder impingement is still there. Damaged foot as well and added to it are inflammations in the wrist on one side and a lot of stomach troubles. For my foot I've been in a MRI scan and additional xrays. Nothing to be found at all. So the conclusion was that hypothetically a nerve ending could be damaged, but besides this idea, there is no clue of any affliction at all. For my shoulder pains as well.

Though it went somewhat to the background. I got very disturbing gutproblems. Thunder and clattering of water all day long and a big swollen belly. Did the parasite cleanse, one, twice and double strength to no avail. Then I did H2O2 and built that up, also to no avail. A deep mystery what could possibly cause all this trouble.

Could it be that I imagined it all? My foot hurst when I walk for a while. My shoulder when I lift the arm it past horizontal. My guy is visibly swollen. So how could this possibly be imagination. Another idea is that it's all caused psychically. That somehow my subconscious initiates all this inflammations and troubles because of a deep seated conviction.

Anyway I know now that diet is well enough to allow healing. Also that I refrain from all possible influences that could block healing. Next I imprint the subconscious with the message of being healed and having protection. To extent it even further I visit nature as often as possible and have reduced social contact to the absolute minimum reduce all possibility of influence.

From that I came to conclude that the most aggressive invading force to deter healing, block nutritional absorbtion and provoke bad luck aka panema is stress. Stress from living a dense packed country with people all around and little nature around. The stress wreaks havoc energetically and this damage has to be restored bottom up by the physical body and this depletes it reserves enormously. Next to that it becomes entangled in a negative feedback loop. More stress > more bad energy > less healing > less physical reserves.

Through all effort to raise consciousness and attain spiritual awareness and due to inherent causes, my sensitivity is so acute that this energy issue with a dense packed country of people and less nature, is so deeply felt that stress is everywhere. Right now I am unable to do much just because of the stress levels. On top of that the law of attraction is active very much. May it be my sensitivity or not. The thing is that when I experience stress, I encounter situations that conform with that and these situations give even more stress. More stress leads to subconscious convictions that are further attraction these vibes and so here again a very difficult entanglement occurs.

Irony is that even daily visits into nature causes stress, because it's out of balance and it's swarming with very tiny disease transmitting skin parasites. Having to search yourself for at least an hour after each visit and finding them again and again is as well very stressful. So that in the end it's like you're caught in your worst nightmare. And here too the laws of attraction might prevail.

The only mercy or compassion is that of myself toward it. Ideas of being punished with this life for example, they are to be met with compassion. Instead it's vitally important to impart messages of being healed despite the nightmare. Being healed under most dire circumstances.

Now I didn't mentioned the cell towers, but they are a source of disturbance as well. In a nutshell I would dramatically advice anyone to stay away from west european countries, especially the small and dense populated ones. The best course of action for residents there would be leave these regions and never come back...

Have been waiting for kambo a while now. As you might summarize the frog is too much right now. I would do it, but would have to pay for it. Becoming more attuned to a nature that's very disturbed itself is as damaging as being attuned to a society that is a living disease. The only attuning I can make is to the heavens, deep earth and far ancestors. Faith is neccessary as well as scientific method in proceeding...