Author Topic: Introducing myself  (Read 4692 times)

Offline a_palafita_azul

• ₳ⱠⱠ ₳ⱤØɄ₦Đ
    ⱧɆ₳ⱠɆⱤ
  • Called by the medicine(s)
    • View Profile
Introducing myself
« on: February 06, 2014, 12:53:46 AM »
Glad to find this online community. I came to know Kambo through members of my church and friends in Acre. I believe it is a very powerful medicine, and also somewhat different than other medicines in that it comes from a living animal. Very interested to learn more from everybody here.

Also, I saw there was some information on sananga here as well. While I have experience with sananga, I would love to hear more reports about how others have used it. The clearest instruction I heard was to use one drop a day for twenty days for most cures. What other methods have been used and what are their benefits?

Offline Kambogahuasca Panacea

• A̷d̷m̷i̷n̷i̷s̷t̷r̷a̷t̷o̷r̷
  • ↼Ȿ♄ꜻϻꜻηĭc⇀ ↽∆ƪc♄εϻĭst⇁
    • View Profile
Re: Introducing myself
« Reply #1 on: February 10, 2014, 02:31:08 PM »
Great to have you hear and here.  I'm so curious with your Daime roots in Acre and your experiences.  I myself am in the line of CEFLI (although I have to wait until they come to the states again to receive my star in person) and am ever wanting to dive in head first to the crystal clear line.  Did you spend time or visit Alto Santo? 

I think if you search Sananga on either google search or here it will term up lots of links.  I've been using it for almost 2 years now on a semi regular basis.  I sometimes take long periods off and only use it before Kambo, during Iboga, during/after Aya/Daime.  I have to be careful because it strengthens my third eye too much to where it can feel like intense spiritual pressure.  Sananga is really a spiritual medicine of gentle restarts even though it is mainly known for hunting and healing vision. 

You can use it even 3 times a day for weeks at a time.  I learned this because a friend in the Daime did this for months and it only brought the medicine more power and development for the soul/eyes. 

It's used for every eye ailment.  Who knows if scientists will ever study it or why the alkaloids help the eyes.  The nexus as always has the most science on Sananga...

https://www.dmt-nexus.me/forum/default.aspx?g=posts&t=33633

Offline a_palafita_azul

• ₳ⱠⱠ ₳ⱤØɄ₦Đ
    ⱧɆ₳ⱠɆⱤ
  • Called by the medicine(s)
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 11, 2014, 02:25:27 AM »
Hey Kampum,

Good to hear back from you, I certainly have the feeling we have more than a few friends in common. I was just down at the encounter over the new year, doing the ten days worth of works. If you are serious about taking your star with Seu Luiz, I heartily recommend you plan a trip down there. If I am not mistaken they will be doing a mini-encounter over the summer. Take your star when you need to, there is no rush.

Thanks for the link to the sananga info. I'm looking forward to learning from this site.

Best,

Palafita

Offline Kambogahuasca Panacea

• ↼Ȿ♄ꜻϻꜻηĭc⇀ ↽∆ƪc♄εϻĭst⇁
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 11, 2014, 10:34:15 AM »
Wow!  I'm so interested in the experiences that you had there.  10 days of works with Seu Luiz and CEFLI would be a dream of mine. 

Offline ―λlτεrηιτγ-

• ↼Ȿ♄ꜻϻꜻηĭc⇀ ↽∆ƪc♄εϻĭst⇁
  • Herbalism & Kambo
    • View Profile
    • https://Kambo.me
« Reply #4 on: January 20, 2015, 12:49:26 AM »
Hey Kamz

This message is showing up for me as needing approval. For some reason tho I can't approve threads for public viewing, including my own when the forum restricts threads before approval. Not sure why this is. Perhaps you might want to approve this thread and the latest one I've posted. This thread also says viewed 56x. Not sure how that could be if only me you and pala have viewed it. Perhaps only the first one is restricted? I assumed that when there's an approval button on posts, that non-admins couldn't view it. To delete possible new usernames that may be posting spam.

Maybe we should seek good sponsors to advertise and move to a better more personalized forum?