Author Topic: Kambo while Fasting.  (Read 6949 times)

Offline ―λlτεrηιτγ-

• A̷d̷m̷i̷n̷i̷s̷t̷r̷a̷t̷o̷r̷
  • ↼Ȿ♄ꜻϻꜻηĭc⇀ ↽∆ƪc♄εϻĭst⇁
  • Herbalism & Kambo
    • View Profile
    • https://Kambo.me
Kambo while Fasting.
« on: January 14, 2014, 04:16:43 PM »
Did a fast just under 72 hours. with spring water, detox herb teas, and one big juicing session of fruits and vegetables. wanted to experiment with a micro dose of kambo each day. Micro-dosing is ill-advised because without a purge, toxins are released into the blood stream and reabsorbed back into the body. But while fasting, I figured the toxins would be flushed out with an empty body and the intake of a lot of water and tea.

I didn't end up doing the micro dosing all 3 days but I did it the last day. I applied 2 dots on the Conception Vessel Meridian. about CV 13 and CV 4. I used a hand held acu-point locator and marked the 2 locations when it buzzed. I was to follow this with a couple herbal enemas to help flush the toxins.

The Kambo came on full bore. I left the globules on for a few minutes and removed as medicine was still coming up. i wound up on the bathroom floor and then sitting on the toilet while i asked my sister to bring me a bucket. I chugged a glass and a half of water and was able to purge by just ever so lightly touching the back of my tongue. I wasn't ready at the peak of the nausea and purged just after.

Just wanted to put it out there that Kambo seems much stronger while fasting. Although I am now using a chop stick which I never take the time to properly widdle down fully (it is widdled) because it takes time and then just burns off as ash after a few marks anyway. So the burns are quite a bit bigger, but the globules were the same size. And although the bigger burns probably make a difference, the burns i used to do were sufficient size for the globs. So be careful if doing Kambo while fasting. I'm so glad I didn't do a full set of burns then apply.

Was quite grateful after having purged tho. "Viva la Kambo!"

After all is done I feel higher energy; I've been waking up much earlier.
More positive, cleaner inside, a sense of clarity, & vision seems a bit sharper.

A good cleanse always shakes the negativity and stagnance away for me.
« Last Edit: January 14, 2014, 04:18:37 PM by PsilocybeChild »

Offline ―λlτεrηιτγ-

• ↼Ȿ♄ꜻϻꜻηĭc⇀ ↽∆ƪc♄εϻĭst⇁
  • Herbalism & Kambo
    • View Profile
Re: Kambo while Fasting.
« Reply #1 on: January 15, 2014, 09:42:44 PM »
Oddly seemed to be feeling a little residual nausea that persisted soon after and at later times the next day. May be revisiting kambo again real soon.  My vision has felt clearer. Energy levels have improved. Started up at the gym again the day after ending the fast.

I would have liked to contribute to the forum more but have felt a bit out-of-touch, having not re-approached kambo in a while.

thanks to the earth!

Offline Romanesco

• ₳ⱠⱠ ₳ⱤØɄ₦Đ
    ⱧɆ₳ⱠɆⱤ
  • Called by the medicine(s)
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 18, 2014, 07:23:55 AM »
Thanks for sharing. So those acupuncture machine are accurate ?
Looks a good opportunity not to study meridians for months  8)

Offline ―λlτεrηιτγ-

• ↼Ȿ♄ꜻϻꜻηĭc⇀ ↽∆ƪc♄εϻĭst⇁
  • Herbalism & Kambo
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 18, 2014, 01:28:18 PM »
hahahah. so many points to memorize!

Offline Yurineward

• Called by the medicine(s)
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 15, 2015, 07:01:44 AM »
Very much like to know something new. And usable.