Author Topic: Iboga eye drops  (Read 10939 times)

Offline SuperKambo

• Called by the medicine(s)
    • View Profile
Iboga eye drops
« on: August 27, 2013, 11:45:23 PM »
Dear Kambo folks,

I see on one of the forums someone trying out iboga eye drops. After effect being sharp vision and some other benefits.

Are iboga eye drops advisable? Has anyone here tried it? What was the experience like?

Offline ―λlτεrηιτγ-

• A̷d̷m̷i̷n̷i̷s̷t̷r̷a̷t̷o̷r̷
  • ↼Ȿ♄ꜻϻꜻηĭc⇀ ↽∆ƪc♄εϻĭst⇁
  • Herbalism & Kambo
    • View Profile
    • https://Kambo.me
Re: Iboga eye drops
« Reply #1 on: August 28, 2013, 02:04:11 AM »
I've been meaning to try it. I'll post a summary soon.

Offline ―λlτεrηιτγ-

• ↼Ȿ♄ꜻϻꜻηĭc⇀ ↽∆ƪc♄εϻĭst⇁
  • Herbalism & Kambo
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 28, 2013, 07:29:31 AM »
We'll I tried it but that root bark hasn't soaked in water long enough yet to get potent. soaking a gram in a shot glass with good quality water. mostly filled 2 glass eyewashers and added a few dropper fulls (like 6) of the iboga water, filtered through a paper towel. then microwaved the glass eyewashers filled with water in microwave for about 27 seconds or so till they were brought to a boil. removed, let cool, and used as an eyewash.

I did this earlier today, motivated by your post, with dr. christophers eyebright formula eyedrops which i originally bought to work on healing my eyesight. had taken it orally plenty of times with not much effect but hadn't used yet as eyewash, which is really where the benefit is supposed to come from.

During use with the eyebright formula it was like eyesight (after having removed contacts) got almost 50% sharper before my eyes. after, i put contacts back in and could see great. it burned during use but it felt like the burning was healing so it kind of felt good.
and eyes felt good afterward.

with the iboga eyewash it feels pretty much the same but milder. it didn't burn much at all but it really needs to soak longer.
My effects are subtle compared to the original thread about iboga in the eyes.

it's weird tho, with both eyewashes, text on the screen is almost blurrier n focuses weird, while everything else seems sharper.

I seem to notice some slight mental effects after the iboga eyewash. and some slight movement to the text on the screen as well, which i guess-(psychoactivity), is to be effected
« Last Edit: August 28, 2013, 07:33:16 AM by PsilocybeChild »

Offline Kambogahuasca Panacea

• ↼Ȿ♄ꜻϻꜻηĭc⇀ ↽∆ƪc♄εϻĭst⇁
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 28, 2013, 06:49:59 PM »
Just do Sananga it is precisely for this treatment.  Iboga is a relative and has many extra alkaloids and is not used by the Bwiti for the eyes.  Don't you think if it was for the eyes the Bwiti would use it for this reason?  They use other plants for their eye drops but never Iboga.  I was open minded to this approach before I really thought about it, now I think it is dangerous and when Sananga is already here why go making things more complicated?  Or it's the western way to always try to make things more complicated and advance upon the set formulas that have already been tested.   This forum is set up by the Nexus but I stop posting there because in general it's too all over the place for my tastes and people could get very confused with such an open approach. 

Offline ―λlτεrηιτγ-

• ↼Ȿ♄ꜻϻꜻηĭc⇀ ↽∆ƪc♄εϻĭst⇁
  • Herbalism & Kambo
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 28, 2013, 08:35:25 PM »
It may just be more efficient to save the iboga for psychoactive journeying and use the sananga for the eyes. With the medicines I truly have all my faith in, I like to experiment with all different routes of administration. And will be trying peyote eye drops next.

Offline Kambogahuasca Panacea

• ↼Ȿ♄ꜻϻꜻηĭc⇀ ↽∆ƪc♄εϻĭst⇁
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: August 28, 2013, 09:44:50 PM »
How many eyes do you have?  God only gave me two so it's more of a risk for me to lose sight. 

Offline ―λlτεrηιτγ-

• ↼Ȿ♄ꜻϻꜻηĭc⇀ ↽∆ƪc♄εϻĭst⇁
  • Herbalism & Kambo
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: August 29, 2013, 10:59:29 AM »
I tried all 3 separate  and just now mixed all three, sterilized, & used. feel like I enabled hawk vision through plant medicines.

Also allows for visual phenomena at very small dosages.
« Last Edit: August 29, 2013, 11:11:01 AM by PsilocybeChild »

Offline Burnmark

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: August 03, 2014, 02:52:45 AM »
Sorry to bump up an old topic but I thought I could add my few cents here.

Iboga eyedrops is actually something I'd like to try at some point.  Sananga interests me but seems very hard to find so far, so since iboga is a relative to tabernamontana Undulata, I suspect that the active alkaloid is found in Iboga, maybe even in higher doses.

I clearly remember that after my first TA flood dose, my eyes could see really well without glasses.  I was shocked at this.  This went on for almost the entire duration of the afterglow until at one point I realised that the effect was gone.  I am myself a bit short sighted.  This made me believe that whatever is acting in Sananga may very well be present in Iboga, or at least a similarly acting compound.

My Plan

Step 1) Take root bark and lemon juice and make a muddy mixture out of the root bark dust and lemon juice.

Why?

1)  It seems to me that one important thing for the alkaloids to soak out of the plant is an acidic water.  The amazon river is rich in tannic acid (ph 6-6.4), which I guess helps the extraction of whatever the active ingredient is.

2)  Because over here lemon is used as an eye tonic as well.  Lemon has citric acid (Ph 3) I would have opted for other acids otherwise, like white vinegar (acetic acid ph 3.5-5).

3)  Alkaloid out if Iboga, as well as from other plants is extracted with an acidic solution.  I am guessing (yes it's just a guess) that the active component that improves vision is a variant of Ibogaine.   Ibogaine is NOT itself soluble in water but it may be possible that a variant of Ibogaine (or noribogaine, ibogamine, ibogaline....ect) present in the plant, soluble in water is what we are after for the Sananga effect.

4)  Why make a mud?  First of all to let a a higher concentration of acid act on the bark.  Higher concentrations would make the end product burn the eyes for no real benefit.  You just want to have enough acid concentration at this stage to draw the alkaloid out of the bark, react to the bark and the job is done.  Any remaining acid will then be diluted in water.

5) last reason for why lemon.  It's because I have a lemon tree and that makes lemons easily available  :D

At this stage I really cannot determine how much root bark to add with how much water.  I guess this will take a bit of trial and error.   One really doesn't want the solution to have too much acid nor too much iboganoid.  If the iboganoid (a term I'm using for the hypothetical, Ibogaine-like compound) if too concentrated it may over stimulate the nerves in the nostril causing the nose to believe it's detecting poison and this may result in anything from watering nose (one of the known effects of too much ibogaine) to nose bleeding;  which is what the nose does if it thinks too much poison has been absorbed through it.  It's an emergency clean up procedure but an unpleasant and unhealthy one.

Using a funnel and filter paper pour the liquid in a clean container.  Pour slowly, making sure that no sold matter pases through.  After that, you can hard press the paper with your hand to force more liquid out.  Rinse with more lukewarm water and repeat, making sure not to break the filter paper.

Your Iboga eyedrop solution is now ready.  You can sterilize it by heating close to boiling point or with colloidal silver.

The remaining solid matter still contains lots of alkaloids.  You can dry it out (in the sun perhaps) and swallow it later.  Since some alkaloids will already be out of the bark without the aid of your gastric fluids, this batch will likely act faster.
 ________

I might have something more to add later on this.  Depending on feedback.

Offline caiano

• ɢʟօɮǟʟ
    ʍօɖɛʀǟȶօʀ
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: August 03, 2014, 03:46:36 PM »
my advice would be the water to use has to be distilled ( why not colloidal silver itself ?)
how much of this water you need?

Offline Burnmark

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: August 03, 2014, 07:14:18 PM »
Distilled water absolutely, just like sterilized containers, clean environments and so on.  This stuff is going to go in the eye so all precautions possible should be taken.

Like I said, At this stage I really cannot determine how much root bark to add with how much water.
This depends on 2 factors.

1) neutralising the concentration of the citric acid.  I've considered adding an alkaline to this but it seems alkalines are actually more harmful than acids especially to the eye membrane.  Also, reactions between acids and alkalines always produce water and some variety of salt... most salts just shouldn't go in the eyes.

2) The amount of active ingredient extracted.  This active Iboganoid is still unidentified and its abundance may depend on many factors, like how much is present in the plant to the process itself.  Also, I am just assuming that it's present in the Iboga plant based on:
  a) Both the Sananga and Iboga plants are relatives
  b) Apparently someone tried Iboga Eyedrops already on a separate forum and reported Eagle Vision
  c)  My own experience with Iboga TA improving my eyesight temporarily (like 3 days)

Currently what we know about the active ingredient is that, unlike ibogaine it is water soluble.  As far as I'm concerned I know no scientific research done on Sananga.  If I knew more about the active ingredient perhaps a process called chromatography would be enough to determine if it exists in Iboga and Vocanga as well.

Potential Dangers
The reflex to blink/close one's eyes when something is fast approaching may be shut down temporarily.  (this is an important defense to protect the eyes. Ibogaine does this and this may or may not happen.

An overdose from the Iboganoid may or may not happen and if it occurs may cause nose bleeds.  This was reported on another forum.

why not colloidal silver itself ?

Because frankly colloidal silver is nothing but quackery.   It is dangerous.

Even if it does prevent fungal/bacterial growth  (which some times it doesn't), there is something like silver poisoning.  It's called argyria or argyrosis.  Argyrosis in the eyes can cause partial blindness and hypersensitivity to light.

And no, it's not true that silver will kill bacteria/pathogens from water/food and leave your body without any bad effects.  That's a complete lie by the scammers who sell the stuff.

Silver NEVER leaves the body.

As for killling viruses, that's complete BS.  There are viruses that thrive in HOT sulfur vapor coming from volcanoes.  Viruses are, and will remain everywhere.
« Last Edit: August 03, 2014, 07:30:45 PM by Burnmark »