Author Topic: Kambo doesn't cure CFS/FM  (Read 14667 times)

Offline Jox

• ᵁˢᵉ ᴷᵃᵐᵇᵒ ᵃˢ ᵃ ˢᵃᶜʳᵃᵐᵉⁿᵗ
    ᵒⁿ ᴿᵉᵍᵘˡᵃʳ ᴮᵃˢⁱˢ
  • Called by the medicine(s)
    • View Profile
Kambo doesn't cure CFS/FM
« on: August 24, 2013, 07:21:29 PM »
Hi all Kambo Nation,

I had a pm from a member, and was asked if Kambo cures CFS/FM. I almost forgot to follow up on my journey, but here is where I am at:

- Kambo doesn't cure CFS/FM, the symptoms have their own life in my body... still.
- I am on it all the time, so Kambo does keep me "up" and "running"
- when I do Mimosa, I am less, since the interaction is strange, even after two weeks brake.
- I found Mimosa helped me more then Kambo (but after a year of regular Kambo use), Iboga did nothing for me.

wish I could be more upbeat, but this is reality.
Jox

Offline Xochipilli

ᵒⁿ ᴿᵉᵍᵘˡᵃʳ ᴮᵃˢⁱˢ
    • View Profile
Re: Kambo doesn't cure CFS/FM
« Reply #1 on: August 25, 2013, 10:05:48 AM »
Kambo doesn't solve my low energy problem either, so I wasn't too optimistic when I read your posts about CFS. In this world there is a solution to every problem, its just a matter of finding it. Have you tried bee venom therapy yet? I'm working on getting a hold of some snake venoms at the moment to experiment with. Venom research is opening up a whole new frontier for pharmacology. Completely uncharted territory.

Have you tried using kambo in conjunction with catuaba and/or muira puama? What about maca? Have you ever blasted off on DMT? What about asking iboga during a flood to show you the root cause of the problem? Have you tried sleeping on a GABA_b agonist like GHB or phenibut (GHB is prescribed to narcoleptics who can't otherwise get high quality sleep)? Do you meditate?

If you have any pharmacology related questions, just ask me, I can probably answer some of them. I can help you come up with new things to try (based on what I know about pharmacology etc.) if you want.

BTW what does pure caapi tea do to you? Have you tried selegiline?

« Last Edit: August 25, 2013, 10:20:12 AM by Xochipilli »

Offline SuperKambo

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 25, 2013, 06:52:36 PM »
There is at lease one article I have seen that shows kambo did cure CFS / fibro.
http://www.erowid.org/experiences/exp.php?ID=81674

I did not believe in spiritual problems. This kambo user did mention spiritual dimension of his problem as well. We tend to believe in things that science can measure with instruments.

There are different belief systems. The idea that some times even placebo cures disease points to the fact that human body in it has all that is needed to heal itself. Belief in higher power may be a catalyst to the effect of the medicine.

Jox, keep your hopes up. There sure is a cure and you will eventually get there.

Good luck!!!!!

Offline Jox

ᵒⁿ ᴿᵉᵍᵘˡᵃʳ ᴮᵃˢⁱˢ
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 25, 2013, 07:23:51 PM »
This comes to a question, what is cure?

I am almost normal after Kambo and Mimosa, but CURE is a very specific thing, and it has to apply to all cases. Cure is when you totally forget you ever had a disease...

But Pancha Karma, Kambo and Mimosa got me out of the bed, I ride my motorcycle, go to the gym, and spend in bed 2 months every 6 months, this is more than I could ask for.

But it is still here...

Jox

Offline rez_runner

• ꀘ꒐ꇙꇙꏂ꒯ ꃳꌦ ꀘꋬꂵꃳꄲ
    (꒐ꋊ꒐꓄꒐ꋬ꓄ꏂ꒯)
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 26, 2013, 10:58:28 PM »
Whats it like when you do stimulants?  Is it a quick up and a hard crash?  Obviously doing stimulants regularly would be a bad idea but i'm just curious I guess

Offline Jox

ᵒⁿ ᴿᵉᵍᵘˡᵃʳ ᴮᵃˢⁱˢ
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: August 26, 2013, 11:18:24 PM »
rez_runner, what is stimulants?
Jox

Offline ―λlτεrηιτγ-

• A̷d̷m̷i̷n̷i̷s̷t̷r̷a̷t̷o̷r̷
  • ↼Ȿ♄ꜻϻꜻηĭc⇀ ↽∆ƪc♄εϻĭst⇁
  • Herbalism & Kambo
    • View Profile
    • https://Kambo.me
« Reply #6 on: August 27, 2013, 12:03:49 AM »
uppers that give you energy. coffee/caffeine. guarana, amphetamines/speed, ritalin, adderall, yerba mate, guayusa, yohimbe, kola nut, betel nut, khat, ecstasy/mdma, coca, cocaine, cocoa.

Offline Xochipilli

ᵒⁿ ᴿᵉᵍᵘˡᵃʳ ᴮᵃˢⁱˢ
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: August 27, 2013, 07:42:14 AM »
Surely you have experimented with stimulants if you are afflicted with CFS. I used amphetamines to counteract my drowsiness problem for years, but while they provide a short term solution, they cause a long term problem, so best to avoid them. Have you tried administering epinephrine intravenously? The CFS may be caused by deficient output by your adrenal glands, so administering some epinephrine would tell you right away if thats the problem or not.

Can you tell us if you tried any of the things I mentioned. There are plenty of knowledgeable people here, but in order for them to share their knowledge, they need to know where you're at.

BTW how do you use mimosa with kambo? Do you drink mimosa tea before administering the kambo? Do you take an MAOI with the mimosa? I want to try this myself. I'm also interested in this pancha karma treatment you mentioned so if you could share about that too, I'd greatly appreciate it.
« Last Edit: August 27, 2013, 07:47:52 AM by Xochipilli »

Offline Galega

• ɢʟօɮǟʟ
    ʍօɖɛʀǟȶօʀ
  • Kambo Practitioner
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: August 27, 2013, 08:06:37 AM »
One important point here is that everyone is different and there is no one perfect treatment for everybody even if they share the same condition. What works for one may not work for another - there are so many variables and we all have individual bodies, minds, stress factors, conditioning and belief systems. All these things play a part in illness and they are highly individual.

Kambo is an amazing medicine and it works for many people with a wide variety of conditions. For some people it is a cure - they can forget they ever had a challenge with their physical or emotional health. For others its a reliever of symptoms - enough to help them get on with their lives and for others it gives the strength of mind to enable them to cope with their challenges. All of these are valid.

My primary driver as a practitioner is to improve quality of life and that can take many forms all of them worthy in their own right.

Offline Jox

ᵒⁿ ᴿᵉᵍᵘˡᵃʳ ᴮᵃˢⁱˢ
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: August 27, 2013, 11:49:52 AM »
@ Xochipilli

never tried nor even considered it. CFS is flu like symptoms, so your body is actually fighting something inside, and can't sleep, nor rest from the exhaustion. We CFS all take actually downers, like benzo, or any version that makes you sleep and rest, body can't find a way to rest.

For Mimosa I posetd http://kambo.me/smf/index.php?topic=284.0.

Pancha Karma, I did various kinds, but now I now what I want and go to the clinic and ask only that treatment. It is best to do it in India, state Kerala, many clinics, but not to do it in heavy touristy areas, but in Indian areas, like Thiruvanantapuram, or Ernakulam, Kochi, it is the capital/city, but it is the best.

Jox

Offline jazz

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: August 02, 2016, 09:45:24 PM »
Also, if you could point me in the right direction as to how to brew your own pharmahuasca, you do that too by yourself right?

[NO SOLICITING SOURCES OR SYNTHESIS' OF ILLEGAL SUBSTANCES ON THIS FORUM. This is your warning, second time will result in a ban.]
[Please read forum rules before posting.]
« Last Edit: August 06, 2016, 12:30:09 AM by λlτεrηιτγ »

Offline jazz

• View Profile
« Reply #11 on: August 02, 2016, 10:16:44 PM »
Kambo doesn't solve my low energy problem either, so I wasn't too optimistic when I read your posts about CFS. In this world there is a solution to every problem, its just a matter of finding it. Have you tried bee venom therapy yet? I'm working on getting a hold of some snake venoms at the moment to experiment with. Venom research is opening up a whole new frontier for pharmacology. Completely uncharted territory.

Have you tried using kambo in conjunction with catuaba and/or muira puama? What about maca? Have you ever blasted off on DMT? What about asking iboga during a flood to show you the root cause of the problem? Have you tried sleeping on a GABA_b agonist like GHB or phenibut (GHB is prescribed to narcoleptics who can't otherwise get high quality sleep)? Do you meditate?

If you have any pharmacology related questions, just ask me, I can probably answer some of them. I can help you come up with new things to try (based on what I know about pharmacology etc.) if you want.

BTW what does pure caapi tea do to you? Have you tried selegiline?

tried peruvian maca, the black one, in capsules. cero noticeable results.

i tried flower bee polem, there is a slightly increase of energy, im on my 2nd day, 1 spoon with glass of water 3 times a day.

i have RAPÉ (amazonian pure tobacco with other herb mix i bought from colombian shaman), it does clear the mind fogginess slightly, i snort it every now and then.