Author Topic: Kambo as abortifacient  (Read 9209 times)

Offline ―λlτεrηιτγ-

• A̷d̷m̷i̷n̷i̷s̷t̷r̷a̷t̷o̷r̷
  • ↼Ȿ♄ꜻϻꜻηĭc⇀ ↽∆ƪc♄εϻĭst⇁
  • Herbalism & Kambo
    • View Profile
    • https://Kambo.me
Kambo as abortifacient
« on: August 23, 2013, 09:03:29 PM »
Long story short, I have a friend who had missed her period by 2 months & was pregnant. She and partner mutually did not want and were not ready for any children. I applied a mere 2 kambo points on acupuncture points that are ill-advised for pregnant women as they cause contractions. (SP-6) Kambo itself is not recommended for pregnant women. Many strong immune boosting or detoxing herbs are also not advised.

A few hours later she had stomach pains; few hours later some pink coloration in the urine; few hours later still her period had started back up.

I had ordered her some organic Queen Anne's Lace seeds beforehand. a proven herbal abortifacient (a common example; a tsp of seeds chewed and swallowed after intercourse to prevent pregnancy) but she did not really use it. Ignored the problem thinking it was stress.

The longer one waits the worse off this becomes karmically and the harder and more dramatic the process. she did become a bit under the weather afterward. But a termination of a pregnancy is a pretty big energy change along with a pregnancy itself being a large mineral loss, ect.

I was going to put this thread in precautions because, for safety, it may be important to reiterate the fact that kambo should not be used during pregnancies. This is an example of using that knowledge to advantage, but this is not recommended to anyone less than an experienced kambo user and practitioner.

Be safe.

Offline Galega

• ɢʟօɮǟʟ
    ʍօɖɛʀǟȶօʀ
  • Called by the medicine(s)
  • Kambo Practitioner
    • View Profile
Re: Kambo as abortifacient
« Reply #1 on: August 25, 2013, 08:00:59 AM »
Thank you for putting up this post! Its totally correct that Kambo should not be used during pregnancy. In the tribes its a well known abortifaciant because its a vasodilator and it causes contractions of the uterus. Many women who have used Kambo have experienced that and if they use Kambo during menstruation, they may well have severe cramps and a heavier flow for a few days afterwards. I always warn women about this.

Interestingly, its also used during labour to speed things along and relieve pains. Not found anyone who wants to try this yet though!

Offline ―λlτεrηιτγ-

• A̷d̷m̷i̷n̷i̷s̷t̷r̷a̷t̷o̷r̷
  • ↼Ȿ♄ꜻϻꜻηĭc⇀ ↽∆ƪc♄εϻĭst⇁
  • Herbalism & Kambo
    • View Profile
    • https://Kambo.me
Re: Kambo as abortifacient
« Reply #2 on: August 25, 2013, 04:24:52 PM »
Thanks Galega. If strong vasodilators are abortifacients, I wonder if amyl nitrate would also cause the same effect.