Author Topic: Please don't ask me where to get Kambo unless you are a practitioner  (Read 9352 times)

Offline Kambogahuasca Panacea

• A̷d̷m̷i̷n̷i̷s̷t̷r̷a̷t̷o̷r̷
  • ↼Ȿ♄ꜻϻꜻηĭc⇀ ↽∆ƪc♄εϻĭst⇁
    • View Profile
I've changed my personal policy with good input from Giovanni Lattanzi and Galega to where I only can sell Kambo to (1) people I've already treated and taught how to do it (2) or a legitimate Kambo practitioner.  Also as pompous as it may sound but I will no longer reply to the question of: "Where do I get Kambo".  It's all over the net on where you can get Kambo as well as we've gone over it several times on this forum.  As well some are trying to really jack up the price on Kambo so make sure to check around and get it for a reasonable price (under $60). 

Anyways it doesn't exactly fit into this thread but in a certain way I feel it does as what I'm trying to discourage overall is people doing Kambo that don't know what the pluck there doing.  Not everyone is fit to apply Kambo and Galega makes very good points on this.  I hope this is another chance to drive that point home.  Anyways I'm tired of people asking me for Kambo or where to get it when I have no idea on how much research they have done or there true intentions.  It would be reckless for me to continue selling it to people that I haven't applied it to already. 

Thanks,
K

Offline ―λlτεrηιτγ-

• ↼Ȿ♄ꜻϻꜻηĭc⇀ ↽∆ƪc♄εϻĭst⇁
  • Herbalism & Kambo
    • View Profile
    • https://Kambo.me
Re: Please don't ask me where to get Kambo unless you are a practitioner
« Reply #1 on: August 21, 2013, 06:42:10 PM »
Yeah, that's why I didn't respond to a recent post about that. I felt it could have been approached in a more tactful way but I didn't know how to respond without sounding rude.

Offline SuperKambo

• Called by the medicine(s)
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 22, 2013, 01:18:05 AM »
Folks,

I did ask a couple of you about where to get Kambo stick, I hope I did not offend anyone.

For me getting "there" is so important. And sorry if I just rushed to asking where to buy it.

Every second with CFS is he'll and torture. Best part is you can not prove CFS. Everyone will think you are just a lazy bum. I just want to get on the other side of this wall. With CFS life is hell. And that can sometimes make CFSers short sighted.

Peace!

Offline Kambogahuasca Panacea

• ↼Ȿ♄ꜻϻꜻηĭc⇀ ↽∆ƪc♄εϻĭst⇁
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 22, 2013, 08:26:25 AM »
You can find all over this forum and others where you can get it.  My lord just google 'Kambo for sale'.  That's the main issue I have with this question, do some research and stop expecting others to do your groundwork. 

Offline SuperKambo

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 23, 2013, 02:44:00 AM »
Dear Kampum;

Your response was little harsh!!!

I know how to search google and I have been doing my research for about 6 months now. My problem is I was not able to find a supplier in USA. Order from The Netherlands supplier takes  10 to 15 days to reach. I always prefer domestic suppliers and one I found was out of stock.

So please, peace out.

Offline Galega

• ɢʟօɮǟʟ
    ʍօɖɛʀǟȶօʀ
  • Kambo Practitioner
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: August 23, 2013, 08:13:43 AM »
I'm very happy to see you put this policy in place Kampum - thank you.

How will you determine a legitimate practitioner?

I get people writing to me constantly for advice calling themselves practitioners including some that I have identified on here doing the same on this forum after I have refused to advise. When I have asked for a little more information about their teachers/experience so that I can decide whether to advise or not, I have been faced with arrogance, rudeness, untruths and outright aggression.  One recently told me that if I didn't help her she would 'find her own way through' . Given the situation, she was fully prepared to endanger another's life despite telling me that she had no training or teachings of any nature apart from the gifts she came here with!

I hate to say it but I have also experienced occasions where it is clear that financial gain is at the root of some people's motives.

Somehow we need people to understand that being a Kambo practitioner is not easy and its not just burning a few points and sticking some Kambo on it. Its a path of devotion, connection, responsibility, accumulating knowledge, continual learning, self experimentation, understanding your own limitations and being prepared to make the investment to get teachings, find mentors and make a commitment to doing only good with love and healing at the forefront of our minds.

It takes a lot of time and money and energy and deep dedication!

I have several apprentices at the moment and many more desiring of it. They work for free under my supervision but even they would not call them selves 'practitioners' yet. They are learning slowly and thoroughly - everything from holding a calm strong space to understanding boundaries. Administering the medicine is a small part of it.

Offline GiantMonkeyTreeFrog

• ꀘꍏꂵꌃꂦ ꉣꋪꍏꉓ꓄ꀤ꓄ꀤꂦꈤꍟꋪ
    • View Profile
    • Kambo Community
« Reply #6 on: August 24, 2013, 11:50:48 PM »

I am also guilty of asking where folks buy their Kambo.  I asked mainly to ascertain who was buying directly from native people, which I would prefer to do in the future.  Sorry if I offended.