Author Topic: Kambo to ultimate test for CFS!!! Need serious help!  (Read 12258 times)

Offline SuperKambo

• Called by the medicine(s)
    • View Profile
Kambo to ultimate test for CFS!!! Need serious help!
« on: August 17, 2013, 12:40:15 AM »
Hi all Kambo Gurus,

I need your expertise and help with my Kambo Journey. And this seems to be the best circle of all the Kambo gurus (except the ones in amazon :-) ).

I need your expertise and help with my Kambo Journey. I am really in bad shape and I will highly appreciate your help.

I am 5'-7"  170lb. I have serious issue with CFS and have tried most of the traditional medicines in most traditions. Allopathy, TCM, Homeopathy, acupuncture, little of Ayurveda.

I have constant pain. foggy brain, unclear thinking, chronic fatigue and forgetfulness. My body very quickly builds tolerance and resistant to most medicines. Almost all medicine I try makes me feel good for a day and on second day it has no effect.

I also had heavy metal poisoning issue, with lead and mercury. I replaced all my metal filings with epoxy and am under chelation therapy with DSMP IV and DMSA. my mercury load is getting lower slowly. It is LOW range now. Ideal would be NONE.

Once by mistake I had lot of coffee which cause serious diarrhea and felt great despite of weakness.

When I was kid I had a scorpion stung me it was pretty bad i almost died, but I felt great the next day.

That makes me think some kind of poison in proper dosage could be solution to my problem. So kambo may be a good solution.

For my CFS, I have also tried ibogaine flood a couple of times 1200mg had a very mild effect on me.  But i was given anti-nausea medicine so there was no purging. A day after the dose I felt like never before. No pain and calm mind with grounded feeling. Had a few more 600mg and 400mg sessions.The feeling started to go away in a day and by two weeks I was where I had started. That was the longest I have felt great in a long time.

So I am thinking there something in my body that needs to be purged. So I will be going to India for an Ayurvedic treatment called panchakarma. This 30 day treatment uses various herbs and special diet to cleanse body. The purging is induced with herbs and supposed to be from both ends. During this treatment I will also target weight reduction. Not much just 30lbs.

And have been researching Kambo for a while now. Finally got the courage to order the stick from a well known Ethnobotanical site. It will arrive this week. After panchakarma cleansing detox I want to have a very sudden very extreme 7 day daily kambo treatment. I don't want my body to adjust to this drug and the extreme drug shock should reset my body and brain, remove CFS, all panema and realign all chakras.

I have read lots of forums and know about fasting and being very hydrated. I want to just believe all my CFS torture will be over with this Kambo treatment.

What is the best Kambo protocol for CFS and panema? Should I micro dose with iboga root bark or ibogain TA? Which of the two is more effective. Should I be using any other supplemental herbs? Is Sananga useful?

Should I try three kambo treatments in first 3 hours? Will meridian dot application help better? I mostly have problem with upper and lower back. If I put one dot each on both side above and below would that be a good idea?
« Last Edit: August 17, 2013, 03:21:43 PM by SuperKambo »

Offline ―λlτεrηιτγ-

• A̷d̷m̷i̷n̷i̷s̷t̷r̷a̷t̷o̷r̷
  • ↼Ȿ♄ꜻϻꜻηĭc⇀ ↽∆ƪc♄εϻĭst⇁
  • Herbalism & Kambo
    • View Profile
    • https://Kambo.me
Re: Kambo to ultimate test for CFS!!! Need serious help!
« Reply #1 on: August 18, 2013, 06:57:16 AM »
Respect to you for your research. You're on the right path.

I replaced all my metal filings with
I'd be interested in any information anyone might have on this process for those in U.S.
I have a mercury filling and would like to have it removed.

Cool to hear you mention panchakarma. I am reading a really amazing book on Ayurveda.

Not sure how I feel about anti-nausea medicine with ibogaine. Although it is hard to come by, sacred medicine & you want to get the most out of it, I feel if the medicine wants you to purge, it is probably for the best. I feel that many psychoactive medicines seem to trigger detox mechanisms in the body. possibly triggered through serotonin receptor sites.

What is the best Kambo protocol for CFS and panema?
There are threads if you search the forum about treating CFS with Kambo.

Should I micro dose with iboga root bark or ibogain TA?
I would prefer TA. And am of the belief that the plant is perfected, the full-spectrum alkaloids a harmonious balance all of which have roles in the total outcome.

Should I be using any other supplemental herbs? Is Sananga useful?
With research, respect, and an attentive receptiveness to the effects and communiqués of the medicines you should be fine.
Keeping in mind that it is possible to overdue it, some medicines/energies conflict/fight with each other.
Ayurveda makes the point of knowing your body type or dosha & using the right herbs for your body type.
Some of which can aggravate your dosha. Example: Excess Salt & Cayenne pepper in a Pitta (fire) dosha.

Should I try three kambo treatments in first 3 hours?
If you are up for it and full hydrated for each session. You can use Kambo full on, I would say... without going as extreme as 3x3.
Listen to your body & intuition. Though this could generate a very deep cleanse. I have never done 3x3 so you may want to take my advice with a grain of salt and hopefully others can chime in.

Will meridian dot application help better? I mostly have problem with upper and lower back. If I put one dot each on both side above and below would that be a good idea?

Yes, that is a more direct approach. But meridian application is even finer tuned. If you use a guide (a book or even a handheld acupressure point locator- I use both) You could look up your worst symptoms and find the exact points most beneficial to said condition.

Hope this helps. 7am and time for sleep!
You're doing great, don't give up.
« Last Edit: August 18, 2013, 07:03:18 AM by PsilocybeChild »

Offline SuperKambo

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 19, 2013, 09:01:03 AM »
 Thank you  PsilocybeChild,

What does 3x3 mean?

HEAVY METAL POISONING:
Heavy metal ( Lead and/or Mercury poisoning ) can happen with acute or chronic intake a heavy metal. Mercury dental fillings are very dangerous idea. If you have more than two it sure is very dangerous chronic intake of mercury direct into your brain.
HM poisoning will slowly creep on and the victim's performance and brain function goes down slowly. It doesn't even show in blood test. You have to take chelation therapy challenge test by taking DMSA or DMPS intravenous, then collect urine and send it to specialized labs like "Doctor's Data".
Any other test many not even detect heavy metal poisoning.

You may want to goto a toxicologist doctor who understands HM poisoning. But before that you have to replace the metal fillings.

AYURVED:
In India Ayurved had lost all respect, since the allopathy showed up. Now Ayurved is making comeback. I read several forums and books. I honestly believe there are so many holistic approaches in Ayurved. Even homeopathy has stolen a few receipies from Ayurved. Panchakarma specially addresses full body  detox. Apparently it does address CFS as well.

I will try to journal my experience as much in detail as possible so others may hopefully benefit from my experience.

Offline Kambogahuasca Panacea

• ↼Ȿ♄ꜻϻꜻηĭc⇀ ↽∆ƪc♄εϻĭst⇁
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 19, 2013, 09:51:12 AM »
    Should I micro dose with iboga root bark or ibogain TA?

I would prefer TA. And am of the belief that the plant is perfected, the full-spectrum alkaloids a harmonious balance all of which have roles in the total outcome.

He said microdosing not flooding.  For microdose use RB, finely ground in capsules (usually between 500mg-1gr 1-3 times per day).  I make a full spectrum extract tincture that I will microdose with but it requires exact drop amounts as even 5 drops too much can floor someone.  People sometimes microdose with IBOGA TA (Ibogaine is different than Iboga TA as it is the isolated alkaloid) but it is typically hard to gauge exactly and can be problomatic.  Use TA for boosting and flooding. 

The rest of what you brought up will require some time for me personally.

Offline Kambogahuasca Panacea

• ↼Ȿ♄ꜻϻꜻηĭc⇀ ↽∆ƪc♄εϻĭst⇁
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 19, 2013, 01:18:30 PM »
Should I try three kambo treatments in first 3 hours?

Out of the 8 people I've had sign up for a 3x3 treatment only 1 made it through (in 6 hours), only 2 made it to 2 treatments in 4 hours.  I'm the only one I personally know that has done a 3x3.  I doubt I can ever duplicate it.  Takes some major courage. 

Offline ―λlτεrηιτγ-

• ↼Ȿ♄ꜻϻꜻηĭc⇀ ↽∆ƪc♄εϻĭst⇁
  • Herbalism & Kambo
    • View Profile
    • https://Kambo.me
« Reply #5 on: August 19, 2013, 05:57:51 PM »
Thanks Kampum.
He said microdosing not flooding.
Ahh, woops. In that case I would use root bark as well.

Offline Galega

• ɢʟօɮǟʟ
    ʍօɖɛʀǟȶօʀ
  • Kambo Practitioner
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: August 20, 2013, 06:35:29 AM »
SuperKambo - if you private message me I may be able to help you . I treat a lot of people with CFS.

3x3 - I would not recommend it for you yet. I've done lots and most people get through in 3-4 hours although the occasional one doesn't get past 2. Most are tired for few days afterwards too.

My personal favourite is 3 treatments in 2 hours - I think most people would be knocked out after it but I find it totally invigorating - its like flying afterwards - I love it!! Experienced users only though - You should try it Kampum - 15 or so points to start is enough. I actually think its easier just to go from one to the next immediately after the purge and a short rest to drink more water than to stretch it out over 3-4 hours.

Offline SuperKambo

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: August 22, 2013, 01:03:31 AM »
Thank you, all gurus for your input. This forum and the eboka forum are wealth for information.
Until science catches up with these two medicines, this is the place to be.

A couple of days ago I underwent one of the panchakarma treatment.i did first thing in the morning.  It involved concentrated licorice boiled water  and milk, about 3 liters of it. Along with a paste of several Ayurvedic medicines. This together induced heavy vomiting. However the process was smooth. Not a lot of pressure on body. I saw a lot of yellow stuff and phlegm. The herbal paste was nasty. You are supposed to eat it. I just had to smell it, I would just throw up!!!

I am not sure if at lease licorice and milk idea can be used when doing Kambo. It seems to be a good expectorant. Throwing up becomes smooth. It doesn't stress you system so much.

I am planning kambo next week. But more and more I read these forums it seems it may be a good idea to do it with kambo treatment expert. I am not sure if there's someone in NYC area. If so please feel free to PM me.

Thank you again

Offline SuperKambo

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: August 22, 2013, 01:11:07 AM »
More more quick question.

I have read from various posts about "frogs disease" and another post about "brain eating virus"?!?!

Is it possible to pass UV light over the stick just to sterilize it. UV kills are bacteria viruses fungi etc. if not all at lease 99.99%. Does anyone think that UV may inactivate the peptides and make the wax useless?

Offline jazz

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: August 02, 2016, 09:13:26 PM »
SuperKambo, i'd very much like if you shared how did it go and what is your current health state.

I have constant pain. foggy brain, unclear thinking, chronic fatigue and forgetfulness. My body very quickly builds tolerance and resistant to most medicines. Almost all medicine I try makes me feel good for a day and on second day it has no effect.

I have exactly all these. I'd add my excercise/physical activity needs to be calculated and measured to the least amount otherwise i'd get sore muscle, pain and complete crash the next day or even 2 days...

For my CFS, I have also tried ibogaine flood a couple of times 1200mg had a very mild effect on me.  But i was given anti-nausea medicine so there was no purging. A day after the dose I felt like never before. No pain and calm mind with grounded feeling. Had a few more 600mg and 400mg sessions.The feeling started to go away in a day and by two weeks I was where I had started. That was the longest I have felt great in a long time.

just out of curiosity, how much did you those iboga flush cost I haven't tried them, was hoping but my economic state doesn't allow me to, the cheapest ive able to find are no less than $3,000 USD..but anyway, seeing that those didn't heal your CFS, I somewhat just lost interest in going in for that.

I'm 5"9, 198 lbs, have had CFS for 5 1/2 years
Have done Kambo 2 times from an experienced healer from Brazil., those 2 times were separated by 5 months.
The first one i was applied 9 dots on my upper left arm, I did this right after a 3night ayahuasca retreat on Oct2015,,
 the second kambo i was applied 11 dots on my upper right arm.

In both cases I felt great for a day or two, then coming back right where i started.
on the first one I felt better for more days but it was because of the lasting effect of the ayahuasca retreat, not the kambo.

« Last Edit: August 02, 2016, 09:18:08 PM by jazz »

Offline jazz

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: August 02, 2016, 09:14:32 PM »
SuperKambo - if you private message me I may be able to help you . I treat a lot of people with CFS.

3x3 - I would not recommend it for you yet. I've done lots and most people get through in 3-4 hours although the occasional one doesn't get past 2. Most are tired for few days afterwards too.

My personal favourite is 3 treatments in 2 hours - I think most people would be knocked out after it but I find it totally invigorating - its like flying afterwards - I love it!! Experienced users only though - You should try it Kampum - 15 or so points to start is enough. I actually think its easier just to go from one to the next immediately after the purge and a short rest to drink more water than to stretch it out over 3-4 hours.

PM'ing...