Author Topic: Common courtesy in PM's is also expected  (Read 3847 times)

Offline Kambogahuasca Panacea

• A̷d̷m̷i̷n̷i̷s̷t̷r̷a̷t̷o̷r̷
  • ↼Ȿ♄ꜻϻꜻηĭc⇀ ↽∆ƪc♄εϻĭst⇁
    • View Profile
Common courtesy in PM's is also expected
« on: August 05, 2013, 02:30:12 PM »
Would just like to put it out there that I have high expectations for ethics and treated others with respect.  This also goes for PM's, unlike some forums where PM's are altogether separate, it is expected here that people treat others with the same respect they do in posts.  If anyone feels bullied, slandered or blatently disrespected they are welcome to let us know.  I don't want this to be a police state but at the same time I want guidelines that will assure everyone is treated with complete harmony and a centered heart.  If you do have something negative to say, please (my recommendation at least) write it in word format and then discard it to the celestial.  This well allow you to express yourself without harming someone else.  People that know me via virtual worlds, know that I have been a fire spouter at times, this is also my reconfirmation and commitment to treat everyone with respect and honor. 

Please be as majestic in nature as Kambo is and maybe we can more and more adapt to the instincts of perfection.  I understand we will invariably violate these tenants and much tolerance will be given, but just to enrich the communication I want to put this in the sticky books. 

Offline Velvet36

• Called by the medicine(s)
    • View Profile
Re: Common courtesy in PM's is also expected
« Reply #1 on: March 24, 2015, 08:14:29 PM »
hey i am very interested in Kambo and would like to know how to acquire some of this spiritual and physically cleansing drug.

Hello, welcome to the forum.
In the vein of harm reduction and nature of intention, first posts asking for kambo may be less likely to be acknowledged.
Even less so, when posted in the wrong section. Please post in the appropriate section.
I would recommend giving some more info, for a better chance of receiving a response.
It's easy for people to purchase things online and misuse them. This information should not be too hard to find with a forum or search engine search.
Have you looked into this?

« Last Edit: March 28, 2015, 11:37:47 PM by λlτεrηιτγ »