Author Topic: Warts: what they are and how do I remove?  (Read 7216 times)

Offline Kambogahuasca Panacea

• A̷d̷m̷i̷n̷i̷s̷t̷r̷a̷t̷o̷r̷
  • ↼Ȿ♄ꜻϻꜻηĭc⇀ ↽∆ƪc♄εϻĭst⇁
    • View Profile
Warts: what they are and how do I remove?
« on: August 05, 2013, 12:04:24 PM »
This is a discussion to learn about warts and how to remove them.  I was able to remove moles with Kambo but not warts.  I am very tempted to just rip this one off on my finger that gets in the way of my hand drumming, but likely that would do more harm then good.  So if anyone has any info I would appreciate it.  I'm gonna research it but direction would also help in the process.  I think warts have a psychospiritual origin, their just to strange not to be something deep with affliction. 

Offline romarin

• ꀘꍏꂵꌃꂦ ꉣꋪꍏꉓ꓄ꀤ꓄ꀤꂦꈤꍟꋪ
  • Called by the medicine(s)
    • View Profile
Re: Warts: what they are and how do I remove?
« Reply #1 on: August 07, 2013, 07:18:53 PM »
they are caused by a virus. The treatment is fairly easy, but it takes a while. I just have trouble finding a translation for the name of the ointment. It's the black ointment which is used for furuncles. You can buy it everywhere in my country.
aply it to the wart and cover it with a plaster twice a day until the wart comes off ( for about a week to ten days )
There are other remedies but I know this one works
If you know which oinment I mean then please tell me the English name for it
It's no measure of health to be well adjusted to a profoundly sick society. K

Offline romarin

• ꀘꍏꂵꌃꂦ ꉣꋪꍏꉓ꓄ꀤ꓄ꀤꂦꈤꍟꋪ
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 08, 2013, 04:08:09 AM »
There is this really wonderful book about the psychological cause for about 1100 diseases. In this book the author tells you a lot about yourself, things you sometimes do not recognise about yourself at first, but are acknowledged later, but most of the time they immediatly are real eyeopeners. She does not only give you the cause of your disease but also provides the psychological solution to the problem, a way to consciously change something about your lifestyle or the way you look at yourself.
I will not provide you here with the psych. cause and solution to your warts, because it's a bit too personal but you have my emailadress and I could send you a summary of wat she writing about warts.
I can surely recommend you to buy this book. I find it quite useful. It's not cheap but the book has 1300+ pages in the Dutch version. Take a look at the picture of the author It was a lesson for me not to be judging

http://www.christianebeerlandt.com/pagina93.html
 Welcome to the Beerlandt Publications website! Our company publishes the works of the successful Belgian author Christiane Beerlandt. The original versions (21 titles up to now) are written in Dutch language (the author’s native tongue).

The Beerlandt books are absolutely unique in the world. The first English title is a voluminous, encyclopedic work : The Key to Self-Liberation (ISBN 9789075849356). This book describes the psychological origins and solutions of some 1000 diseases. The exactness of the information contained in it has been proven by the experience of numerous scientists and medical doctors. Although this book was written just to help people, without any commercial intention, more than 150,000 copies have already been sold of the Dutch and French versions.

Offline ―λlτεrηιτγ-

• A̷d̷m̷i̷n̷i̷s̷t̷r̷a̷t̷o̷r̷
  • ↼Ȿ♄ꜻϻꜻηĭc⇀ ↽∆ƪc♄εϻĭst⇁
  • Herbalism & Kambo
    • View Profile
    • https://Kambo.me
« Reply #3 on: August 09, 2013, 11:26:12 AM »
I saw a post recently on facebook about leaving banana skins on them as a cure. lol idk

That book looks really interesting.

Take a look at the picture of the author It was a lesson for me not to be judging

I don't care what the person looks like tho I do find it hard to trust in a super health book when the author looks quite overweight.
Being someone who understands health, knows how to be healthy, and is healthy, I'd never trade that away because the body feels a much better place to be in. Even intelligence and senses, sharpened, when healthy and detoxed.

Offline romarin

• ꀘꍏꂵꌃꂦ ꉣꋪꍏꉓ꓄ꀤ꓄ꀤꂦꈤꍟꋪ
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 10, 2013, 05:54:05 AM »
I don’t so much consider it a health book but it it's more about why people attract certain diseases into their system. It's a real eye opener for many people so they can work on the cause for their disease.
So much better than the symptomatic treatment sold by big pharma.
Still it's only one layer of the problem, I'm aware of that. Of course the question remains as to why you do behave in a certain way. But the insights from the book give you the opportunity to investigate further down that road.
The insights of the author in illnesses are really amazing.
Seeing her picture I wondered what she would say about overweight. It’s obvious that she has a blind spot there.

@ Kampum
This   https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ammonium_bituminosulfonate
is the ointment I was referring to. It works by killing the virus when used topical . It takes a while because most warts aren’t just superficial and I take it from your complaints that your wart is a serious one.

Offline Bamaboy

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: August 10, 2013, 08:37:37 AM »
I got rid of mines temporarily using apple cider vinegar.  Used a cotton ball and a few drops of ACV and taped it on, I kept on reapplying ACV if the bandage got dried.  After a few days my wart turned a white moist color, then after it dried it turned black like scab and fell off a week later....

btw I had genital warts, from what I understand caused by the HPV virus.  it was tiny on the shaft on the penis and elsewhere.  wart went into remission for like a year an came back...did the same treatment...and about the same amount of time it is back.

you could go to a doc's office and freeze a wart using nitrogen, tried that once but the ACV solution seems to be the cheapest most feasible method.

good luck!